People liked blind cumskin and invulnerable BBC

>People liked blind cumskin and invulnerable BBC
>Nobody liked JEWel and Iron Flop
>Show that puts them all together
>Flops

Gee I wonder why?

>Nobody liked JEWel
Actually there are some anons on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who actually liked Jessica Jones. I'll never understand that shit.

Daredevil and Luke Cage bromance show when?

Me neither. What had a potential to be a decent psychological thriller ended up being a shitty Lifetime-tier drama with superpowers and a godawful villain.

It is pretty interesting in retrospect how stupid of an idea the team movie is for these characters. The appeal of the shows was that they were gritty and much more grounded and very character-driven, at least in theory. Doing a big team-up where they all fight ninjas for thin reasons is like doing a TV show where Tony Soprano, Walter White and Dexter Morgan get together to race dirt bikes.

There's a reason Danny, Luke and Matt never really associated themselves with the Avengers, at least not till fucking Bendis. They're not really the big city-wide threat handling types. They should have limited it to one-off cameos and crossover episodes within the individual seasons like the comics always did

>JEWel
She's jewish? That explains her preferences

>i've trained all of my life for these jump cuts!
>yeah? PRIVILEGE
>hmm...i have connections
>goes to see them in person because rich
>more jump cuts
This show was like a wet turd on the Gamestop carpet: nobody wants to touch it, it's getting worse as time progresses and it pretty clearly was dropped by a horrible fat retard.

Uh except JJ and DD S1 is seen as the highpoint of netflix marvel

The rest seen as garbage

>The appeal of the shows was that they were gritty and much more grounded and very character-driven, at least in theory.
People like you are why Iron Fist was shit. Iron Fist DESPERATELY needed to not be grounded. The entire show needed to be like the tournament episode and throw fantastical enemies at Danny. Instead we get GROUNDED boardroom scenes and drawn out investigations. Only the father and son were good. They also ruined Madame Gao.

I didn't watch that show, but I don't think being action-packed and not being a boring boardroom drama are mutually exclusive directions. For example Enter the Dragon is a very grounded movie compared to other kung-fu films.

>the usual Jessica Jones episode:
>Jessica drinking
>Jessica having a hangover
>the annoying neighbors being annoying
>the junkie neighbor being a junkie
>Killgrave being the baddie in the shadows
>Luke Cage being very disquietingly erotic
>JJ's irritating friend being irritating
>Carrie Ann Moss making butchy dyke faces
>rinse and repeat
Nice highpoint, bro.

It was okay, but it really showed they had a skeleton budget for such a big premise. Showing more chi abilities and destruction would have saved this turd.

Remove the names and that's my bucket list for weekend.

Scott Buck poisoned the Marvel Netflix reputation.

I didn't like Jess in her own show but her bantz with Matt were pretty great.

That was pretty much the only reason to watch Defenders though. Fuck Alexandra and Elektra and the stupid fucking Hand.

>her bantz with Matt were pretty great
>i saw you jumping around like a crazy person
>what?
>time for a drink!

Stop with this stale pasta
>Killgrave being the baddie in the shadows
It would be a significantly better show if that was the case.

I want Sup Forums to die in fire

People did like Jessic Jones though. Sup Forums is not people

Nothing gets shitposters to leave like telling them you don't like them.

JJ is most popular out of their marvel shows, people like it because it's not a superhero show.

I dunno why Iron Fist got so much hate honestly.
I mean the show could have been better, but the character himself wasn't that bad.
Ignoring all the bullshit whitewashing crap, it seems like the biggest arguments against him is that he's very juvenile. Keeping in mind that he was a fucking kid who underwent a traumatic event, then spent puberty being beaten by monks, I think its not only understandable but expected that he comes out of it as a bit of an aspie. I dont know if his depiction was a failing of the actor or an indication of the character's removal from society during his formative years

>I dunno why Iron Fist got so much hate honestly.
Try reading the criticisms sometime.

the fight scenes were poorly filmed, due to a rushed filming and lack of coreography/fight training for the principle cast (mostly Finn)

smaller budget meant that the IRON FIST could barely use his abilities because the CG cost money they didn't have.

also it was just a bad take on the character/mythos

Yea like i said, the show could have been better in a lot of ways, but it feels like the actor got a lot more crap for his portrayal than he deserved. I feel he did a good job portraying a kid who grew up being taught the most important thing in life is to become secret asian ninja jesus

Funny, I don't recall user ever saying IF needed to be grounded