Big Hero 6 The Series

Do you think he's wearing anything underneath that robe?

youtube.com/watch?v=uI6rYkBdmR8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TmkKo9Tb5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think everyone has already forgotten about the movie

That art disgusts me. Tangled at least looks good in it own right.

Whatever he's wearing underneath, you can bet he's worn it up to 4 times.

The show is being made by the Kim Possible creators

It could be worse. It could be animated by Marvel Animation.

You mean there's an actual Marvel Animation studio or do you mean general Marvel cartoons? Other than those cheap 60s cartoons, are they generally badly animated these days?

I remain cautiously optimistic, especially since an animated series and comicbook run feel like the best way to do more with BH6.

im only for the SS

Seems the creators don't know what shota means

And everyone has already forgotten Kim Possible

hey its legal.

Yesssss

>Do you think he's wearing anything underneath that robe?
I hope not.

>Baymax Returns
I understand why, but I still think it's stupid.

The whole movie just felt like a giant pilot

It really did. A lot of buildup for a team without any story ABOUT the team. Even though I enjoyed the movie, when it ended I was like "wait, that's it?"

Another bad quality animation in flash ... I do not want to be the nostalgic guy who talks "in my time everything was better" but the disney cash grab was much better in my time, Aladdin, Timon and Pumbaa, Buzz Light, Tarzan, it was not perfect but you could see that someone cared, the current Disney policy seems to be: kids watch any shit who just makes them colorful and moving

just look like it was in my time and say that I'm talking shit
> youtube.com/watch?v=1TmkKo9Tb5A

Look, as much as I liked those shows back in the day, they aren't better animated than what's on TV now. Even ignoring consistency (seriously, check out any Aladdin episode. Magic Carpet looks different every shot), these cartoons tended to have a floaty, rubbery feel and off putting timing. I for one am not missing those days.

I did not say they were perfect, I said that someone cared, the cartoon had a lot of inconsistency, but it did not look like something done by a guy who saw how to do flash animation on youtube

They have their own studio that's been around since Avengers Assemble.

They tend to do better when they use other animation companies, like with the newer X-Men cartoons or Spectacular Spider-Man.

Plot and lore wise I can agree with. I was surprised looking back at Aladdin in particular how creative they were (always fond of Mechanicles and his inventions) but I don't think the poor Koreans slaving over it cared too much about it.

Didn't know that. Huh, interesting. Gonna look em up just to see the general quality.

Also, nice quads

Looks cheap, probably is cheap.

Shota is also a japanese name.

Yeah what the fuck, Tangled the series has some pretty fucking resplendent art

Couldn't Disney put at least a few more shekels into making this look less...sharp?

Also I'm getting the vibe that these aren't the same VAs, even though its been ages since I seen the movie

Actually, everyone from the movie reprises their roles, with the exception of Fred and Wasabi. Don't really know what Fred's voice actor has done but Wasabi's voices a character in Sup Forums's favorite show!

Least it means it may be a well done action cartoon.

I'm going to wait it out until we see an action scene, at least.

Hnnng

Why would they? To them it's just another thing to include on their resume. Just like every other show they (and the Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Canadians, etc.) work on.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO

>Also I'm getting the vibe that these aren't the same VAs, even though its been ages since I seen the movie
It is, for the most part, see .

Probably bad voice direction, I guess.

>this artstyle
so stiff

>Also I'm getting the vibe that these aren't the same VAs, even though its been ages since I seen the movie

Everybody is back except for Wasabi and Fred.

Wasabi is now voiced by Khary Payton.

I see they have added a pinch of anime to the art style.

Are they the creators, or just a possibility?

Too many rosy cheeks.
Not enough detail to mouths.
Characters having smaller faces in relation to their head.
Head shapes not matching movie heads shapes.

On the bright side
nhhhhg.

Anyone other than me who noticed this advertising billboard?

It says "MR SPARKLES スーパーチャレンジ 今夜8時".

I'm pretty sure this is a reference to the Simpsons.

I have no clue who did this, but yah I definitely got your super niche joke.

Deleted villain from the movie that's being used on the show. Evil Japanese Game Show Host that will be voiced by Paul Reubens.

> Evil Japanese Game Show Host

Will he be SUPER ETHICAL?

I personally like it. Reminds me a bit of the sharp redesign of the DCAU at the start of the Superman Adventures series.

For a split fucking second I thought Shaggy was getting a pedicure from Pennyworth.

So Fredzilla will be the only character children find funny/endearing?

>District 9
>Area 51
Nice

>Don't really know what Fred's voice actor has done

A shit ton of other cartoons, HBO's Silicon Valley, a bunch of commercials. He may still have a podcast...

So basically the white dude (yes I know Ron is Jewish but he may as well not be given he never even wears any clothing or lets his hair grow out like a Jewish boy) is the butt monkey while the the women and minorities are all special snowflakes. That's the reason I didn't care for the movie, well it also wasn't very good to begin with and had a horrid villain.

Are you the guy who posted that screenshot from the show months ago?

This show hurts my eyes. The saturated colors, the extremely sharp lines, and the stiffness are just too much.

Fred is best.

The animation and background visuals are fine, but those character designs are still a mistake. Hopefully I'll get over it.