Why are you so into strong girls, Sup Forums?

Why are you so into strong girls, Sup Forums?

Femdom is hot

>it's another fetish thread instead of actually discussing comics and cartoons

From the last time we had this thread:
>It makes it hotter when I dominate them

This was already posted on Sup Forums.

Cause I want to get beat up and stepped on in a sexual way?

Keep those soft, meek, ~uguu~ waifs in shitty beta fanservice.

Also from last time:
>the opposite of that

>actually discussing comics and cartoons
You know damn well that's a fasttrak to getting sent to /trash/ by the mods

I don't you freaky manlet. I just want girls with visible muscles.

Test.

>mfw 6'2" with tall girl fetish

I know that feel all too well. There are probably like 1000 women on the entire planet who are taller than me and it's unlikely I'll ever even meet any of them.

Power is sexy

Korra isn't a strong character, though.

She is though, literally metaphorically and physically, she's just dumb and easily manipulated.

no, you dont understand, muscles are a power fantasy, its only sexy if they have really thin waists and massive tits

There's not nearly enough Barda femdom desu

Because it's the year of the Musclebros and it's my fetish.

Latent homosexuality, from what I have observed with this fetish.

Your picture answers your question.

how in hell those two ended up as a couple?
their chemestry is unique, but how did they meet? barda was hunting him down or something?

Well yes.
Don't be autistic and learn to read between the lines.
When someone says they're into X they still want the overall appearance to still be attractive, their attraction isn't based SOLELY on that single thing unless they're a hardcore fetishist.

wanna talk about how funny the latest episode of southpark was instead?

Wanna have someone to protect me when I go out into the public from meanies

>user pretending that he doesn't want to ride a cock while posting this shit

>It's not gay because it's a girl!

That's kinda the definition

Better than another live-action capeshit instead of actually discussing comics and cartoons, to be fair.

this

And I'm a sub, so, yeah. Subs tend to like it when their partner has the ability to overpower them.

>I'm a retard and don't understand how sex works
>it's only heterosexual if the girl is weaker than my obese cheeto eating ass

would it be gay if it WAS a guy?

Honestly at this point I'll take a dozen fetish threads that are at least about Sup Forums characters than "Sup Forums tries desperately to make Marvel into their next ebin Tortanic thread #5479" and "look at what this writer said on Twitter, aren't you absolutely outraged thread #78591"

I wonder when this board will take responsibility for its own shitposters.
Probably never, this place has given into the delusion of Sup Forums is love and refuses to believe that this place is just as full of shitposting idiots as any other board to keep up the idea that the meme is still alive.

everyone just needs to relax and enjoy the muscle

domination fetish(doesn't matter whether I'm doing the dominating or being dominated)

>hhuuuuhhh...tthhhhhhhcccccccc

When superhero films die down, mostly.

>I wonder when this board will take responsibility for its own shitposters.
Never, it will always blame someone else.

Look. We're all humans here (?); appreciating the human figure is basically coded into us from birth. For thousands of years. Doesn't matter which gender.

we doing Jasper now? cause i got a Ton of Jasper

>I like clit dicks with more muscle than I do
>It's not gay just like traps lol

Enjoying virginity?

Power is sexy. Muscle/Fitness is shorthand for that power. A Strong Girl is in a sense an avatar for power, allowing for physical, sexual, and romantic interaction with the power you're attracted to.
Also it can be a pretty nice look when done right.

What's wrong with muscles? Why do you immediately jump to thinking about men, when both sexes can have musculature? Is there something you want to tell us about your obsession with men?

Someone never went to science class.

Being gay and a virgin is literally impossible though.

>I like clit dicks

Now where did I say that? And what's wrong a fit qt?

Because you have the urgent desire to feel protected from all of the troubles in your life. You see, a normal woman can dominate you too as being dominated is more about a state of mind, both from the dominating and the submissive part. Strong girls on the other hand are a different case. While dominant character traits rely on a second part sending signals subconciously, the desires to gain strenght often come from one big impulse ingraining itself on the Es. May it be a childhood trauma or just from some facts ingraining themselves into your Es, itis always caused by one strong impulse.

I was just late with that reply because I dont have many muscle pics in my folder but go ahead

Trying too hard, not everyone who finds them attractive is into femdom shit.

>being this insecure about your own masculinity
sounds like a personal problem

>these mental gymnastics

I guess having no friends in your life to call your fetishes weird makes it easy to delude yourself into thinking your made up sexuality is genuine.

Hi Sup Forums

The word you're looking for is kink. Nothing becomes a fetish until it is required to get aroused.

Nah Sup Forums's thread managed to be way more civil and less shitposty than this.

>Sup Forums
>civil and less shitposty

Fuck you making everyone think you have to be a beta to be attracted to physically fit women.

its especially hilarious because most fit women want to date fit guys, not beta guys

Strong girls tend to have masculine traits that make them fun to hang out with in addition being sexually attractive. However, I don't like super masculine strong girls. They must have feminine features like child bearing hips and breasts.

>fag can't take responsibility for his own board quality

I didn't know putting penis in poopyholes affect your brain

It's usually synonymous with confidence, which I find really awesome in anybody. Not necessarily arrogance, but just feeling comfortable and happy with your presentation and how you feel about yourself!

Nobody actually uses the academic definitions of the words, and fetish has popularly become synonymous with kink. So nobody cares.

Yup.
Let that sink in.

That is retarded. Liking a woman doesn't make you gay. That is the exact opposite of liking traps

I think this thread has been subjected to some epic win trollan xD

nice one, didnt have that before

Hi Sup Forums

I care. It's important to have distinctions. Otherwise words lose meaning and that's such an unfortunate thing.

Maybe this type of thread but I very much doubt that's true for the rest of the board.

Nobody is going to shed a tear that the vast majority of people use the word fetish instead of kink to describe their sexual inclinations.

Can we post other muscle girls that are not gay space rocks?
She's not even that good looking

Well no one wants to date betas.

Let's get back on track her

S T R O N G G I R L S

Who are your favorites?

dont complain about whats getting posted unless youre gonna post yourself, im just posting what I have

>Hey guys, what do you think about muscle women?
>They're gay
>dozens of people getting overly defensive of their, let's face it, kinda gay fetish

Why does every single "strong womyn" thread boil down to this? Why get so defensive every time if you're so sure your fetish isn't gay?

So femboys are straight?

>video game
>anime
>trash
Not comics or cartoons. Also those girls are shit. Strong girls don't have to be muscle beasts and Korra is a shitter anyway, barely muscled.

....should be pretty obvious i think

How is responding to idiots being defensive? We both know just ignoring things doesn't prevent the idiots from posting bait anyways, since it happens in every thread.

>Strong Girls don't have to be muscle beasts
>says Korra is shit cause barely muscled
What?

>Korra isn't Sup Forums because you hate it
fuck off

It's like there's a medium zone between a mountain of muscles and having no muscles at all and just being slightly toned.

pretts sure Korras there user

>We both know just ignoring things doesn't prevent the idiots from posting bait anyways, since it happens in every thread.
But you give them a dozen (You)s in every thread.

I don't think this semen slurping board is for me

Hiro pls delete

Attack on Titan comes on Toonami, it's rightful Sup Forums clay

is Ashi a strong girl Sup Forums ?

>false flagging as Sup Forums
Hi Sup Forums

Who's Ashi?