CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793437463377276928
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478006564450.pnghe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a beautiful group of people

Yup, it's really nice every single one of her supporters showed up for the picture.

how mindless are these cunts, seriously

What? This is madness.

holy shit i hate Sup Forums now
i am now a #hillshillmissile

I don't get it. What mental gymnastics to do they pull to claim this is a bad thing?

What's the difference between Donald Trump and Jesus?

The Jews stopped Jesus

I came here to post this... Isn't this the definition of equality?

Wow, that literally sounds like something Hitler would say.

It is very controversial to suggest women need to do as good of a job as men. Women are weak, stupid, and incapabale.

wait what?
>doing equal work for equal amount of time for equal amount of pay is not pay equality

I'm very confused or sad

I don't see how that's a terrible thing...are we missing something?

hillarys campaigm. pic related

What is gender wage gap ?

>tfw Hillary's campaign is derailing so hard that she starts showing the good points that Trump made

Nothing but a bunch of niggers and spice
Christ alive
How can anyone be blue pilled still

Is that Alex Jones in the back?

Trump wants paid maternity leave.
Also this is fake right? Link?

How dare they ask women to put in the same quality of work as men for the same pay? Thats sexist reee

madness?

Is that Alex Jones in the back?

Trump campaign. pic related

I don't get it, how's that supposed to be bad?

>He hasn't realized Hillary lost her mind
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793437463377276928

Well, isn't that definitions of equality?

THIS
IS
DIVERSITY!!!!

Protip: they're both Jews. #MIGA

Some bullshit the feminists made up to feel more oppressed.

She's trying to say that Donald is implying men are the example that women have to follow when at a job.

FRIEND OF WOMAN BTFO AGAIN

>you receive the same if you do the same
Okay...?

So much for her moving past Trump and preparing for the presidency, huh? Lmao

It's nice to see the clone of Nelson Mandela could make it to the Hillary rally.

Muh gubbument needs to do everything 4 me.

>""""""Implying"""""""

>water filters

Nobody else seems to have seen it

Affirmative action in a nutshell.

checked! KEK

>That smug Alex Jones in the background

>if your work is just as valuable you get just as much
>sexist
wtf

is this not how it works? I really don't understand? Are you supposed to get a special vagina bonus or something?

Expecting women to work just as hard is sexist.

I've started ironically retweeting Hillary's posts because they make for good pro Trump propaganda.

Is that alex Jones in ti.4cdn.org/pol/1478006564450.pnghe background?
kek

Exactly trump is kicking major ass.

she said this during the debate too and it was memed, people all said "she couldn't have meant that how she said it..."

Her implication, or rather Trump's, is that a man could do a bad job and still get paid more than a woman.

Whereas a woman has to do AT LEAST as good as a man to get paid the same. She does not have the luxury of doing a bad job and getting paid the same as men, whereas men can do a bad job and get paid more.

Simple stuff, Sup Forumsacks.

>You need to work just as hard as men

SEXIST

Holding women to the same standard as men is sexist because the standards were created for men. There should be a new woman standard. Like no child left behind why would be force inequality on people just because they're women. Everyone should make exactly the same for whatever they do because a teacher is just as important as a astronaut

Replace racist with sexist

Show us your vagoo.

>shitty bong who is still mad we destroyed their position as top goy
>using tumblr gifs

No its not, no its not at all

I knew she was bat shit crazy.
I just doubt every screen cap on this Photoshop board.

But if the "as good as a job" is a "bad job" than the woman only needs to do a bad job too. Your argument doesn't even make sense Hillary.

>Assume this is fake
>mfw she ACTUALLY tweeted this

Honestly, this is a case where Trump's lack of eloquence made a big deal out of nothing.

He should have said, "They'll get the same for the same work." Which they already do.

It is simple stuff, the man gets paid less if he does a shitty job too. I am surprised you did not understand that.

That's not the implication at all. That's an assumption you made.

The only implication is that women are not doing as good as men when it comes to working, which is likely true, and that's why they are being paid less.

I hear that's how they do it IN RUSSIA!

She's getting torn to pieces on her Twitter.

>Her implication, or rather Trump's, is that a man could do a bad job and still get paid more than a woman.
That might have been her intended implication but that simply doesn't follow from that tweet.

Womyn are inherently superior to men, therefore they deserve more money.

What about the fact that the Clinton Foundation does not have equal pay for women??

You've oviously never worked with a female, especially an attractive one. They could do jack shit at some
jobs and get away with it.

That's literally what he said. Do the same job get the same payment. There is no other way to look at it.

She really seems to have gone into full shit-flinging mode. They're throwing everything they've got and praying something, anything, sticks.

No way this little ricemonkey can vote. Somebody call James O'keefe

>Not asking her to be your ai gf

>Donald Trump's plan for equality is literally equality
>FUCKING SEXIST

>The Jews stopped Jesus
Good one la.

They are still perpetuating the wage gap? Or did Shillary purposely say "Gender Wage Gap".

That is real but not for the reasons people think.

>It is simple stuff, the man gets paid less if he does a shitty job too. I am surprised you did not understand that.

This doesn't happen though.

There are a lot of jobs where it is assumed that women will do a shitty job. Men have much more freedom to half-ass it, yet don't suffer any consequences...

>Alex sabotaged her water filters
>She drinked the tap, the very cocaine laced tap, that turns the freaking frogs gay
No wonder she's acting like a retard

The female secretary doesn't get paid as much as the male CEO.

That's it.

I'd love to have that discussion with someone:

>So you heard Trump wants women to be paid well only if they do a good job, right?
>Yes I did, it's a perfectly reasonable statement.
>Wow, sexist much?
>Not at all, are you suggesting women aren't capable enough to work hard to be paid well enough though.
>OMG male construct, gender inequality, etc, you're such a woman hater!

I mean come on let's say you have a man and a woman who have the identical task. Let's say they are both responsible for setting a fire and keeping it going for 4 hours to heat a house and if they both do a good job consistently keeping the fire going, they both get a reward. You see where I'm going with this, but if the man keeps the fire going and gets rewarded he earned it. If the woman did the same, she'd deserve it. Implying that the woman shouldn't have the same skill set while possibly a truth doesn't with hold her from bitching, trying to find a different way to get the fire going, etc, the bottom line is did she do the same quality of work? If so she gets the same reward.

Meritocracy is not really a bad thing.

There actually is in English.

One could read this as saying Men will always get paid one way, while women will get the same if they do a good job, only.

It's a forced interpretation, but this is politics

It was never about equality.

Verbal gymnastics: the post

I don't want her to be my girlfriend, just to see her vagoo. You don't know me.

This :)

i think the inference/implication is, "Trump says that the reason women are paid less in America? they don't work as hard."

it's ungodly fucking dumb

This.

If we could get Hillary Clinton to actually endorse #DraftourDaughters, she'd lose a lot of women.

Won't happen, but it'd be great

>Can't think of your own post
>Just copy mine instead

>people
lel.

kys bong

HAH

He put effort into it.
You posted a fucking tumblr gif.

The magic is she doesn't even need to the retardation they instill on the masses goes both ways.

I think it's more that women falsely think they're getting paid less than men now for doing the same job. So when someone tells them they'll get paid the same for doing the same job (which they already do), to them it can only mean the person is telling them they're not currently doing the same job and need to work harder. It comes across as an insult because they absolutely will not reconsider the lies they've been told about the wage gap.

And that kind of factual statement is why Sowell didn't end up in that fancy new google history museum.

You're a leaf. I have seen enough leaf talk to know what they are thinking.

I'm honestly baffled how anyone, man or woman, could make this tweet and not realise how stupid it sounds.

Surely they do know. So in other words this tweet is evidence that they're seriously grasping at straws, they're desperate.

It's amazing.

Also I guess it means it's true that the disparity in logical thinking between the sexes, which I always felt was a little overblown by people on this board, must be fucking real if they think they can guarantee female votes with this...

I was just posting a dank meme you might enjoy get your stick out of your ass. I think you're just mad someone else thought of it first.

>tfw Drumpftards once again prove they cannot read between the lines

Hahaha upboated!

>"You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job"
isn't that exactly what they fucking want? equal pay for equal work?

Where the fuck do they find these people? At the grocery store they must wait around in different food sections and say "They look exotic, lets pay them to pose with us."