I'm glad DC has decided to go this way

The best series since Rebirth has started
1.The Flintstones
2.Deathstroke
3.Doom Patrol
4.Shade the Changing Girl
5.Mister Miracle

Refute this.

Ever heard of Abigail Holland and Swamp Thing?

If the cat's from Italy it might be J'onn.

I feel like 3 of those shouldn't count because they're unrelated to Rebirth.

if you're just saying they're the 5 best DC books over the past year, then its cool.

Mister Miracle is extremely bland and boring though.

Is doom patrol or anything in young animal good they all look and sound pretentious.

Did they both fuck a cat at some point?

I'm really digging Doom Patrol and from what I can tell from the few Young Animal threads I've seen on Sup Forums it's liked the most

>>It's a Nick Derrington can't get his shit together again and delays Doom Patrol yet again episode

Haven't read Miracle but can agree on the other 4

>pretentious
Ah yes, the brainlet's favorite kind of "insult".

the only one that isn't good is Mother Panic, mostly because its just generic in comparison.

Cave Carson is a solid weird adventure book.
Shade feels like it could stand up to the original.
Doom Patrol is the weirdest of the books, because its trying to call back to the Morrison stuff and also be its own thing, but it works well.

Shade is good.

I literally can't

I think 2 out of 12 issues is too early to call Mr Miracle one of DC's best books of the past year, but its definitely shaping up to be that way.

>Its a thread with Flex Mentallo in the OP
I always check these out :3

i've never read Deathstroke but the rest seems to check out.

MILK WARS WHEN

They're weird but not pretentious at all

Seriously I'm fucking TIRED of these delays. Are you sure it's Derrington though and not Way?

I can't. I completely agree with you.

Mother Panic takes itself too seriously from what I read of the first two issues.

Cave Carson and Doom Patrol are fantastic and take themselves just seriously enough.
Haven't read Shade, but I hear good shit.

How?

we even had a fill-in issue with alred, not that I'm complaining

>no New Super-Man of China
You've already refuted yourself.

That's number 6 famalam

It's Derrington.

>One actual Rebirth series

Should DC just stop publishing traditional superhero comics?

Nope.
Mostly because all of those books (yes, including Deathstroke) have very bad sales. The traditional superhero books pay the bills.

I cannot begin to fathom the appeal of Shade
Is it the waifubait?

Loma's pretty much the anti-waifu, unless you are in to emotionally-distant kleptomanic birds

Shade is the only thing on that list that isn't wildly overrated and actually has a chance of standing the test of time.

True, true

Then why do people like It? 3 issues in and I just don't get what people like about it. I mean, it's alright, I guess.