Go to the mall

>Go to the mall
>See how a gang of 6 11-12 year old girls leave Victoria's secret
>They have all shopped slutty thongs and lingerie

I feel heavily sorry for the next generation, their girls have become roasties before their teens.

Convert to Islam and say that their degenerate haram purchases made you rape them

As if this hasn't been the trend for 25 years.

Stop being a beta and hit on them.

If you don't, then Tyrone will.

If they want to buy those lewd things we must force them to go out wearing them in public to shame them

i watched a video of narcon 2016

i mean fuck all those boys dancing ballet like girls.

>tfw you can't walk through a park or you'll be mugged by a gang of vicious lolis for cigarettes or alcohol

Oy vey, yes!!! Continue to learn women about CRUSHING sex shaming!!!! Don't start a family, don't get kids, that's just patriarchy goy!!!

Just think they were all buying them for their 20 something immigrant boyfriends.

Sweden is lost.

>>See how a gang of 6 11-12 year old girls leave Victoria's secret
>>They have all shopped slutty thongs and lingerie
>11-12
K-keep going plz. What did you do?

I don't give a fuck anymore. I am not going to marry them anyway, let them be whores

Really? Sounds kinda hot tho. I think I'll need to visit your tiny loli island one day.

Also when they're young, you can still change them easily for the better.

this has been going on for 20+ years

a lot of girls only wear g-string thongs so that they don't show panty lines thru their skin tight pants. that trend started to happen in the early 2000s.

also those 11-12 year olds will lose their virginity by 13 or 14, guaranteed. most will have 4 or 5 partners by the time they hit college.

Why does he squint at Breitbard?

so hot. lets meme slutty jr high norms into existence. trump is giving us an opportunity to overton the fuck out of this debate. DROP THE VOTING AGE AND AGE OF CONSENT TO 12 AND THE DRINKING AGE TO 15

Is multiculturalism present at your island? Not just in media but in reality?

>also those 11-12 year olds will lose their virginity by 13 or 14

13-14 was the average age for girls when I was in my teens.

Now it is probably down to 12.

Every FUCKING time without fail each and EVERY german poster is either a Sexual Deviant or a Turk, HOW.

i had a friend in high school. her best friend kept track of how many people she had sex with. by the time we graduated: 45. she had sex with 45 dudes from the beginning of freshman year to senior year.

did you take pics?

Not really, there's Portuguese, Latvians and Poles but that's it.

I don't think I even talked to 45 people from freshman to senior

I know people (both guys and girls) who are north of 100 by the time they hit mid-20s. there's always a subset of people who are hyper-promiscuous. usually it just involves hanging out in shitty bars and having zero standards on what you take home.

That would have been my entire class, maybe even a few teachers. What a whore

Why pedo the lellbaits and not the barelykek whores? Barely legal will still let you get your Kek on.