What does your family think of comics/cartoons?

What does your family think of comics/cartoons?

They don't.

My dad is a fucking weeb and my mother watches Spongebob and South Park. They like cartoons, but they definitely have their preferences.
Comics, they know nothing about, so they say nothing much about them.

My dad is a 50 and basically in denial of his love of comics and cartoons. Every year its "I'm getting too old for cartoons/comic books/college football" and every time something new is on he tries it out. The man watched every single episode of Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

I work at it proffionaly so I single handily made them appreciate the medium.

I grew up reading comics because of my dad. My mom thinks they're a huge waste of time and money and always has.

My dad is a huge fan of pretty much everything super hero related. He was addicted to shows like He-Man and Thundercats, and he collects comics since he was 13 years old.
My mom, on the other hand, is secretly a huge weeb and loves especially Tokusatsu stuff like Kamen Rider and Jaspion, and though she doesn't like to admit it she deeply enjoyed OG Dragon Ball too. She also likes the more plot centered cartoons like Scooby Doo: Mistery Inc and Gravity Falls.

my parents are

My mom chased me out of the house while running towards me with a knife because of bad high school grade

molesting me

... user? user, are you still there?!

They think I'm gay because of all the SJW bullshit they have lately.

My mum basically doesn't interact with them unless I asked for something related for a birthday/Christmas. my dad however is a bit more open minded and I have bought him comics in the past, he is a big fan of the Modesty Blaise and James Bond books so I have bought him comics based on those before,

oh my dad is also a fan of Top Cat and Hong Kong Phooey, both of which he got me complete collections of on dvd.

plus he really likes the Gerry Anderson stuff like Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and Fireball XL5 which are Sup Forums related I guess

Both my mom and dad like comics and introduced me to them like the good French-speaking Europeans that they are.
They don't watch cartoons though, although my mom at least respects them as a teaching tool I guess.

>those awful spelling mistakes
Do you per chance work as n editor at Marvel?

SHAKEZULA

my dad got me in to comics and my mom is a cartoonist, so I think they are OK with it.

Chinaman, then?

Ah good times.

My mom thinks it's okay if Shiro marries Keith, but Shiro and Allura would be weird.

My mom and I watch cartoons together. Mostly Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Rick and Morty, but she also really likes all the Laika movies, especially Kubo and the Two Strings.

My sister is into comics and got me into them. My mom is low key into Disney. Dad and older brother have no time for this silly childish nonsense.