Im an american poo in the loo marrying an chinese girl

Im an american poo in the loo marrying an chinese girl

I know, racemixing.

I'm just trying to remove myself as much as I can from india. I've lived in india for a year working, so don't tell me I have no appreciation for my culture.

It's not like I just have yellow fever either, I've dated white girls, jewish girls, korean girls and chinese girls.

I'm just an american first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>an american chinese girl

Forgot a word

come back in 10 years after your divorce rape and let us know what you think then

POO IN WOK

>I'm just an American first
lel
you never will be desu

>I'm just trying to remove myself as much as I can from india.
>so don't tell me I have no appreciation for my culture.

So you hate your country but appreciate your culture yet you're going to POO IN WOK. Seems like you're pretty confused.

Fuck off rajesh, your people have no sense of civic virtue.

I'm not going to be a white boy and I'm not trying to be. I merely identify more with american culture and values than anything remotely indian.

Call me in 50 years when your spacefaring nuclear civilization can start shitting in toilets and throwing garbage in dumpsters. SIKE! You faggots are going to get blown up by pakistan.

Hey you can have an appreciation for something and dislike it. I appreciate that my mom beat me on occasion.

relax brothers don't fight i think it is every Indians duty to spread his genes as far as possible

lol beta cuck get rekt kid

First of I don't fucking believe you're indian that pic is from a famous news clipping so it can't be you.
Even if it is you, I don't give a flying fuck if you're gonna be a "good white boy",for the muricans you will still be a brown dude.

And lastly run pussy run let all the pussiees leave India men will make it great

most people dont care if you look like a brown dude. They care if you ACT like a brown dude.

This.

I hope you beat your kids or they'll turn into millennials

>I'm just an American first
you will never be American dumbass, accept it or kill yourself you self hating miserable faggot

Do what you want Pajeet.

Indians are generally good Americans. My only gripe is how they play the immigration system.

They start a small business like a convenience store and are allowed to operate tax free for 7 years since they are immigrants. At the end of the 7 years they sell the business to one of their family members to keep that tax free life going.

Small potatoes really but still dishonest.

Yea self loathing is a trait so enviable they'll even make you their president

KYS

Be proud of who you are or go michel jackson,

Don't worry about it mate, the native hindustanis are jealous uneducated faggots that should shit in a toilet or be nuked.

ek or aa gaya bakhland
tu bhi sochta hoga tu Singapore ka hai bc

Youre an idiot, honestly.

Americans in general have 0 problems with Indians.

>I know, racemixing

nobody cares about your racemixing activities pajeet, unless it's with a white girl

Tell me why do you do not poo in loo?
>tfw you're a saala kutha kein ka

>americans don't have problem with Indians
this is what he said, he will always be indian

Listen bud my grandpa got the hell outta dodge too and moved to the UAE to do engineering architecture.

Just get out of there. The indian culture just poisons your mind. They only care about themselves.

this

Does her pussy run crossways?

Right, which is why you retards run around shooting up Sikh temples because you can't tell the difference between them and muzzies.
Never bothered to learn that shit tier language.

pure din tatti ke bare mein mat socha kar bc

>The indian culture just poisons your mind. They only care about themselves.
did you ever meet an Indian in real life pr ever have been to India, don't believe in this meme magic shit

like your illiterate housewife mother speaks English with you
KEK

jealously is so strong, stay in your shit tier culture to rot :^)

It's okay, non-whites can racemix without losing anything important.

You still didn't answer my question, m8.

jealous that I'm looked as a outsider ?
no thanks

>Sike

Don't you mean Sikh! Haha

Get off this website, only people I've seen say "psych" like that are 12 year olds.

>jealously is so strong
Nigga, I don't give a fuck who leaves or enters my country. I'm happy where I am. I'd rather first class citizen in my third-world country than a second class insect in a first-word country

Wow bud dont bully me, you devalue my argument and americans are better people

What? You mean, we shouldn't be concerned that there is one child less of more than 1,400,000,000 Indians. Rude!

Based Pajeet

I think India has some great things going on, don't be too hard on India because of poo.

Godspeed user

saala banchod, gulat juwab

>wow bud don't bully me
good that we don't have this pussy in our country
abe mobile se clover use kar raha huin, isliye galat press ho gaya

Right answer, wrong question

The shooting up of temples happened like once or twice in a country of 300 million people.

White violence against Indians is rare. Now if youre in a nigger hood than yeah, expect to get shot.. But that goes without saying doesnt it.

kya batau, mein to jata huin

Oh of course you do, that's because you spread your genes ALL OVER THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET!

abe, if thune tatti saaf ki ah tha apne haath se, galat press nahin hoyga

If he's a citizen he is an American.

Indians are liked or at least tolerated because they are in general patriotic and proud to be a citizen.

Have you fags ever been to the US?

go to china. We dont want your kind here, brahmin. Or better yet go back to india and work on fixing that shithole.

Accept it, you will never poo in loo like we do

this

Good for you! Unless you live off government gibs, anyway. But if you contribute to society, good for you!

Eh. I see no problem with this. Might even make an interesting mix.

What other language would she speak? She was also born in the UK.

POO IN LOO BTFO
We don't want you shitposting while you are shitstreeting, get your mongrel language out of our board

>Sup Forums is 1 person, shitposter represents America

sorry bro

Poo in Gook.

Serious note though , her parents probably weren't cool with it unless you were super rich.

then Id like to direct you to this

Definitely. I am glad I got the experience, but I probably wouldn't live there again. People just got vehemently mad. They dont like it when people live more "comfortably" than them.

You'd think clean running water, healthcare and a bed were basic human necessities, but apparently they aren't and people get mad when you have them. Instead of trying to make these basic things part of the normal standard of living, they get uppity and say that frugality is a virtue and people shouldn't live with clean water in some kind of mindnumbing fox and the grapes argument. It's beyond reddit-tier virtue signalling.

There are good people though. when I was down for work last year, I convinced my cousin to get out of computer science and pursue his passion for planes and spaceships through avionics, hopefully in a few years, he'll be helping the russians reverse engineer our tech.

Fair enough.

Just so you know though... Everyone who isnt rich is a second class citizen here including white men.

Our second class however live just as well as the majority of Indias upper class.

At least his mother can...... Wait for it.....POO IN LOO!

LOL. Needs to be European genes for it to be detrimental race mixing. Shit plus shit is shit nobody cares. Btw please go back.

Pajeet, you're not only looked at as an outsider, you're looked at as an outside shitter.

another pajeet trying really hard to act white on a Mongolian craft sharing site

dafuk are you from son, Bihar? people don't include basic standard of living not because of some virtue signalling bull-shit but because of lack of means. Do you not understand that?
there are a lot of great neighborhoods in big cities like Mumbai.
this makes me think even more that you're just a white shit-poster

In my experience, poo in loo men avoid their women like the plague cause the are ugly, hairy, and ultra entitled bitches

Another Rajesh trying to hide the stench of his shit stained streets on a Korean recipe sharing forum

Pajeets are just brown Jews who don't want to destroy civilization

He's no shitposter, he's a shitstreeter

The experience in bombay or delhi is not indicative of india at all. And even then it is still shit compared to the west.

>I no go to the loo, when my butt is full of poo
>In the open new friends I'll meet, squatting together, shitting in street
>India superpower by year 2030, watching the rockets launch over the streets so dirty
>India is so underrated, we release only in the streets that are DESIGNATED

>an american chinese
What does that even mean?
Is the person chinese or american?
You're not allowed to have to citizenship in China.

two citizenship.
Misspelled.

An american of Chinese descent

I'm pretty sure that's just called Asian American.

They're both Americans Asian/Indian descent.

All Americans were filthy immigrants at one point.

Right neither are sums indicative of India or it's intent at all, people or communities who have money have all the facilities a first-world country has and those who don't have money live in hell, it's complicated.
>It's still shit compared to west
I have a question for you after living in America for 20 or so years will you with your family migrate to a european country with better standard of living, just because it has better standard of living than US? that's what ou're doing now... you're the worst king of GYPSY that's what you are. Most Indians i Know leave the country fo job oppurtuinities not to enjoy first world but for livelyhood, GYPSY. have some respect for what you are or you miht be thrown of US too

*slums

I think the more civilized ones leave India because every time they step out they find you, Rajesh, and they trip over you while you are shitting in the street.

>jewish girls
You GOYED them user?

Fuck off burger I know you're not Indian, if you are you'd know how things are exactly.

We dont get your poorfags..

We dont get any countries poorfags except for our loud, alcoholic, unwashed neighbors to the south.

Chew on this redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Oooohhhh I know how it is.....pic related.
It's a pic of you.
Of you Pajeet

>All Americans were filthy immigrants at one point.

I didn't realize we immigrated into indian civilization, oh wait, we didn't.

Second generation americans are about as similar to their source country as a valley girl is to a good person.

Basically they're american but feel bad because they aren't ethnic like their grandparents were. They shop at american retailers, and do typical american teenager stuff growing up.

For all intents and purposes all this hyphenated americans are just americans.

chinese girls are hot, and east asian IQs are high.

And they poo in loo

>poo in the loo with a chink
I don't care - please proceed.

Nice blog post, nobody cares dude

you nigger, I am tell you to bring your country up to the level of the west. my family came here for work and education, like most american immigrants.

The people on the indian subcontinent propagate a culture of misanthropy and are devoid of civic virtue.

Your streets, your rivers, your forests even, are filled with trash because your people dont care and because everyone else throws them there. Your people have no qualms about using black money. they have cares about segregation by religious views or caste.

look in the mirror bud. You cannot think it is right.

I understand there are difficulties when you have a population 3 times the US with 3 times less space per person, but I need you to be the change india deserves.

>no cares
missed a word

Basically you're saying, from one who poos in the loo to one who doesn't, the only way he can save India is to.......POO IN LOO?