ITT: Funny webcomics with intelligent humor

ITT: Funny webcomics with intelligent humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/SEINSI.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this bait?

...yes.

OP here forgot to say pic unrelated

How the fuck do you get to Jupiter? It's literally made of gas.

Where's the joke? Is this supposed to be a feelgood comic or something?

Thank god we have Randall here. Who knows how many women were discouraged from a carrer in astrophysics because of a nursery rhyme.

It's just another part of the original rhyme. The comic's not funny, but your autism is somehow worse

LOL

Do we need to have this thread every other damn day?

I'd like a XCKD, the animated series. In theory, it would be the easiest show to animate.

Undeniable.

I got you, OP

Catfish will go for that bait, or so I hear.

if he actually was allowed to have a child i think the kid would killhimself

the kid is a furry too

call the police

>not a single pun in sight
What's the point?

I could swear we've had this thread recently.

That actually made me chuckle

Katz & Goldt

>it's another "retards think every strip of xkcd is meant to be funny" episode

God this webcomic is fucking garbage.

What would you even do on Jupiter? It's nothing but gas, you can't even stand on it, right?

Thinking on it I don't think I've ever tead an intelligent webcomic, it almost seems antithetical to the whole idea

Ennui GO is a treasure.

what the fUCK is this

>This is just a lamp DO NOT FUCK IT

wait this is actually pretty chucklesome

I thought tumblr wouldn't like loss edits, since it's about miscarriage and all

>tumblr
You obviously don't read this comic.

Space exploration is meaningless

>hey we found an Earthlink planet 500 lightyear away! We'll never get there until we discover lightspeed travel and even then it will take ten generations of people but think of the possibilities!

>yeah but what about like the Texas sized pile of garbage in the pacific?

>CHECK IT OUT THIS PLANET ORBITS A BLUE SUN!

Space exploration drives technological innovation here. Without NASA we wouldn't have modern telecommunication at all

Pretty sure the guy making that is a comrade. I think I remember him posting in the /hyw/ threads a few times.

Space exploration back then had feasible goals: "let's go to the moon" "let's launch launch a sattelite"

Not "let's send a billion dollar robot to Pluto so we can see how frozen it is"

hahahaha what the fuck this is great

Nothing is worse than xkcd.

Do people actually masturbate with their friends? What the fuck?

I'm sure some hippie tumblr assholes do, but not normal people. Nor anyone whom you'd actually want to see masturbate

I don't understand your advanced humour.

Well Sup Forums?

Wow this actually got me mad. Good job.

I had to give a 20 minute presentation outlining in detail the insane return on investment NASA provides. Now I can never look back.

Sometimes I wish I could be an ignorant brainlet again...

>the insane return on investment NASA provides

Please share, I'm curious.

HOL UP
*Comes up with another string theory no one gives a shit about *
WE
*Spends 50 billion to put a piece of garbage on mars*
WUZ
*Is welfare queen*
ON THE MOON
*Accomplishes nothing for 60 years*
AND SHIEEEEEET

it's an absurd situation to facilitate a silly conversation for the purposes of humor

Futa is homoerotic because of the reasons mentioned in the comic.

But it's legitimately gay for women to watch it. It'd be like us dudes watching cuntboys (women who look like men with beards, no breasts and shit).

It's best to just not be a degenerate and enjoy the naked female form.

It's better than a single penny spent on third worlders.

There's one thing right here. 'Transness' doesn't harm your mental health. It's evidence of your mental health having been very deeply harmed.

>penii

>tfw when too intelligent to hate NASA

considering he's literally referenced Hypercrisis in the comic, I think it's pretty clear

It's literally the only government agency that puts out twice the amount of value you put into it (almost exactly 2x in fact). I'm not gonna write a fucking essay but long story short, the tech industry does not exist without NASA. NASA is focused on solving the biggest, most impossible problems, which is 100% guaranteed to result in new inventions. These new technologies always have applications outside of space exploration, however, and they are eventually miniaturized and made profitable by companies like Google or Boeing.

Obviously you're rolling the dice on which inventions will enhance the economy the most, but the return is REMARKABLY consistent over time.

So no, analyzing Martian dirt doesn't do much for the average taxpayer. But the process of getting to that point is the entire foundation of the American economy right now. Unfortunately the people who work at NASA don't understand how to market that idea because they assume everyone is as inherently excited about space travel as they are.

And the technology invented for that billion dollar robot will make virtual reality cheap and effective, increase computing power, and push global economies forwards by a trillion dollars raising the standard of living for everyone

Well?

I'm still not sure if people advocating for futa and traps being gays are for real or just shitposting

neat

if you haven't id say you don't have any

To add to that, NASA's budget is ridiculously small (less than 0.5% of the whole budget), nowhere near what people think it is. The only reason this "NASA is a waste of money" meme exists is because every other agency is constantly clawing at each other for more funding, and it has to come from somewhere.

>You're transphobic if you're not attracted to me!

>see some pages of this guys shit posted around
>think it's not that bad, maybe it's someone who can make a good joke every now and then while poking fun at the furry community in a self aware kind of way
>go to his deviantart account
>see this
dammit

Thanks for the answer user, is there any good reading on NASA profitability you can point me to?

>It's literally the only government agency that puts out twice the amount of value you put into it

What about DARPA?

the comic is alright but you went to a furry deviantart account when you should've known better

>sex bits don't matter when it comes to attraction

God I want to punch Randall Munroe I hate him so much

It's supposed to be a message comic based on a playground taunt, I think. The message is to put aside gender rivalry and accomplish things. Maybe he intended it to be funny too, but it isn't really.

His daughter is a normie and the black sheep of the family.

I saved the thumbnail like a retard

>No, it is the entire fucking world that is wrong

NASA's inventions
>the joystick
>memory foam
That's all I can think of but I'm sure there's more.

fair enough
The comic's kinda lost its novelty, though.

>Women
>going to any subject which requires learning and not just regurgitating political opinions

It's hard to find the information in a centralized place (which adds to the confusion) because the non-monetary benefits are so hard to measure, but if I remember correctly, this is a decent overview
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/SEINSI.pdf

To be honest I don't know much about DARPA since it's more tied with the military, but considering that it is equally research based, I wouldn't be surprised if it was similarly proficient.

Pretty much. It's an elementary schooyard rhyme turned around in case you've never heard it:

>Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider. Girls go to college to get more knowledge .

I figure creating the internet alone is worth the total historical investment in DAPRA. They also have GPS and nightvision googles to their credit.

To be fair, and I'm definitely not vouching for the message of that comic, the world's been wrong before.

This is fantastic.

Cochlear implants, insulin pumps, water filters, those thermometers you stick in the ear, the basis for modern solar power, Super Soakers

It's like a straight party but with more nudity and at brunch

Don't forget those annoying ass bumps on the side of the road that make a loud noise. They're annoying but they save hundreds of lives every year.

Also a lot of firefighter gear.

and what is he supposed to do? Shout
>but muh NAP!
?

way too muted for what it's for

See, this one's bad cause the mafia doesn't pay for your roads and shits

Tbqh humanity will probably die on earth instead of colonizing the galaxy

This should be a Sup Forums banner

he's not "supposed" to do anything
the author isn't advocating against paying taxes, just extracting humor out of an absurd situation

doesn't mean we can't try to help each other and improve our lives before we destroy it all

a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts

also CAT scans I think

The 2nd panel is all this really needs. Also,

>I'M GONNA FUCK THAT LAMP FUKKIN SIGN DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO