Rhesus negative creator race

>mfw a Rh+ monkey mod deletes the thread
Aryans get in here, the discussion was very interesting.

I'm O- and Native with some european. Does that mean shit or something

I hope the Australian comes back, but perhaps he's banned now. He was explaining how the Rh- blood type is an unnatural modification in humans and that it is highly unlikely to have emerged through evolution.

He claimed that an alien race modified primitive humans and made them Aryans. Placed in Eden (Atlantis in Indonesia), they could breed and become stronger. When Atlantis sunk, they spread throughout the world.

The aliens protected Aryan Rh- women by giving them a built-in protection against Rh+ fetuses, which trigger an autoimmune reaction. The modern use of medicine preventing this reaction is responsible for a spread of subhuman Rh+ monkey people and a decline of Aryan Rh- creator people on earth.

I hope he comes back.

I can't comprehend how retarded you have to be to think it have anything to do with being closer to a monkey. You know the rhesus monkey can be rhd negative right? So is it closer to chimpanzees?

A+ god-tier

>You know the rhesus monkey can be rhd negative right?
Isn't the Rh+ just a sign that the exact protein that the Rhesus Monkey has also exists in that human? I thought Rh- means that this specific protein does not exist on that person's blood cells.

Basically
>Rh+
you have a protein that the Rhesus monkey has

>Rh-
you do not have the protein

I'm B- and my mother is AB-.

You're literally master race then. The two rarest blood types. Cherish your heritage and keep your Rh- clean of Rh+ monkeys.

How would you describe yourself? Do you feel different from other people?

It depends on what you mean by different, i'm probably about as different from other people as anybody else who browses Sup Forums. In saying that i'm certainly more intelligent and more aware of things than other people in my immediate circle of friends.

I'm O- with Slavic and Germanic background.

>The aliens protected Aryan Rh- women by giving them a built-in protection against Rh+ fetuses, which trigger an autoimmune reaction.

Interesting. I miscarried ten years ago. In the hospital I remember them giving me a shot saying women with O- are more prone to miscarriages, and the shot would help prevent that in the future. I lost 2/3rds of my blood that night so I was in and out of consciousness and couldn't really properly ask about it. I feel like I've been tampered with. Fuck.

As far as I know I'm mostly native (Cree if it matters) with irish/scottish and polish mixed in. Never heard any stories of problems with my birth but I've taken multiple blood tests all coming up as O-

I remember the guy in the last thread saying stuff about psychic shit tho, which kinda got my interested cause I often have dreams of things that eventually do happen. That's why I'm interested if it matters at all or if its shit lol

Love you femanon, you're just fine.

so Sup Forums is saying that blacks are more Aryan than Asians?

or what the fuck are you retards LARPing about now

>B(III) neg
too bad im gonna die alone

this falls flat when mulattoes can have AB-.

Yup. It's called Rh because we isolated in it monkeys, not because it involves monkey interaction. Basically Sup Forums sucks at science.

No. An antigen chain on your red blood cell doesn't make you special, moron.

the person you quoted got it wrong though, and your anecdote proves that.

rhesus negative women will have a bad immune response to their babies with rhesus positive blood.

women with rhesus positive blood are fine with either type.

this is why you needed to have the injection, as otherwise both yourself and your babies could be at risk. as for the alien bullshit, that user is getting into we wuz territory.

By the way I almost forgot I screencapped the old thread. Very interesting indeed.

This is basic medicine. If the baby is Rh+ but you are Rh- your body, upon giving birth to your first child, will be exposed to the Rh+ blood and develop an immune response to this blood. It won't interfere with that pregnancy, but the next time you have a kid with Rh+ blood, your body will attack its red blood cells thinking it is a foreign antigen, clotting the child's blood and killing it.

So a pairing of Rh+ and Rh- people is really unnatural from the Rh-'s perspective. Why else would they literally reject the 2nd fetus? Does this happen in any other species?

That is retarded.

> Sumerian 5,000 BC
> Indonesia 58,000 BC

It took them 53,000 years to sail to the Middle East, and they're Aryans?

It's just how immunity and the immune system works. I'm sure there are examples in other species but I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Basically the way it works is your body has little cells that float around your blood looking at everything. All cells have little identifying markers on them so that checker cell can see it and go "oh ok this is one of our cells." The Rh- mother doesn't have that Rh marker on her cells so when the fetal blood touches those checker cells the immune system goes "oh crap this isn't us" and tries to kill those cells. But the only reason it doesn't do it immediately is the body doesn't have the right cells to kill that Rh+ factor yet. It takes time to build.

Shit WE WUZ-tier thread. I've been seeing lots of this psychic bullshit recently here.

SAGE