Is there any hard evidence that proves Google/Youtube

is manipulating searches, views and so on? Is there any direct evidence for this case? Is it even possible to corrupt their algorithm like this?

Also, is pic related even legal in Burger Land? Seems illegal as fuck

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/os/2013/01/130103googlesearchstmtofcomm.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/418081/071220googledc-commstmt.pdf
ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/295971/130103googlesearchstmtofcomm.pdf
youtu.be/3_tWyvnH0xY
twitter.com/google/status/751174648855928834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga they openly been doing that for years

actually the important thing about that email is it proves CTR(or a similar campaign) is more than 18 new york fuccboys

I would like evidence because when I talk about this to normies (no matter how obvious and natural it sounds) I always get called a "Conspiracionist", and I know the burden of proof is on me. I want to prove that Google/Youtube CEO's algorithm is crooked and corrupted, is this even possible or a "leap of faith" is ALWAYS required to make this argument?

bumping because I want opinions

They said they were doing it for the democrats what more do you need.

I don't understand your comment, who is "they" in this context? What are you talking about exactly?

ftc.gov/os/2013/01/130103googlesearchstmtofcomm.pdf
>>The Federal Trade Commission has today completed a wide-ranging investigation of alleged anticompetitive conduct by Google Inc. (“Google”). We issue this Statement to explain the Commission’s unanimous decision to close the portion of its investigation relating to allegations that Google unfairly preferences its own content on the Google search results page and selectively demotes its competitors’ content from those results. Some parties refer to this alleged practice as “search bias.”

furthermore - google openly states that they track, filter and bubble you in so different people will get different results... on top of that, their databases are not unbiased even with local browsing not storing tracking cookies and what not. i would find this for you too, but I am lazy as fuck and do not wish to find google's privacy policy page. of course they also censor/delist certain search results, but this is usually just illegal shit and borderline illegal shit

also if you get called a conspiracionist they're hopeless or ignorant. just ask them how they think google makes money. they make their money by selling user info and by promoting certain content either directly or indirectly(which probably should be illegal but it's the internet so nobody really cares). fuck they even do that on youtube.

Oh also. ALLEGEDLY google services run more slowly on firefox. i don't give enough of a shit to test it myself but apparently people think that.

Thank you user. I like information.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

>ftc.gov/os/2013/01/130103googlesearchstmtofcomm.pdf

>using Google or anything owned by Google

Why?

ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/418081/071220googledc-commstmt.pdf

It's a great tool I guess

Actually the wrong link, but that one's still relevant

ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/295971/130103googlesearchstmtofcomm.pdf

Like this?

Or this?

thanks and thanks

I already tried those kind of arguments/evidence, it's simply dismissed as a "glitch" or "user cookies" or something like that

THIS

Is there any hard evidence that proves Google/Youtube

Besides the million examples posted daily on Sup Forums

There is actually another thread in the catalog discussing how Google wont Translate "Make Germany great again" and proof that its censorship not a linguistic issue.

BTW GOOGLE FIXED IT THIS WEEK, THEY ARE NOW SHOWING NEGATIVE HILLARY RESULTS

I'm feeling so frustrated, I am absolutely sure about this but people keep looking at me like I'm a nutjob, my closest friends who always seemed so rational and intelligent simply refuse to accept this, it's like I'm talking about aliens or ghosts

"""Anonymous""" actually had a really good break down if what's going on with that.

youtu.be/3_tWyvnH0xY

she really is done then...?

YEP EVEN GOOGLE IS ABANDONING HER

THE BITCH IS FINISHED

thanks for the videos

I noticed this last night, when Clinton hit top of the news ticker. Only so much they're willing to sit on I guess.

Google pandering to Google criminals:
twitter.com/google/status/751174648855928834

Just a reminder:
Windows 10 is corrupting images that have certain wikileaks info on them. I always save and test my images, but now 30+ have been set to "Unable to open".