ITT: Obscure gems. I bet no one on Sup Forums has seen this show

ITT: Obscure gems. I bet no one on Sup Forums has seen this show

That's Camp Lazlo

I feel proud of myself that I know of an obscure show

I'm amazed someone else has seen this show, it never was never popular

Okay, is it the same guy making these "joke" threads about mid-tier 2000s shows being obscure? I've seen at least three in the last week and it's not funny.

Camp Lazlo did fail to gain an audience though

I'm pretty amazed that I did see the show, seeing as how barely anyone saw it through its 2 and a half year run

This is a joke right?

No Sup Forumsntrarian

It ran five seasons.

Through 2 and a half years. Your point is invalid. Barely anyone on Sup Forums saw it

The point is Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was WAY more popular than Camp Lazlo. That show was a pop culture phenomenon and was still the most popular show with kids in the 2000s, along with SpongeBob.

How old are you fucks? This show isn't even old! Let alone obscure

>2000s
What are you talking about?

Anybody remember Corniel and Bernie?

Just to let you know. During the 2000s, the most popular shows with kids were

SpongeBob
Fairly OddParents
Spectacular Spider-Man
Power Rangers
Digimon
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Animaniacs
Batman: The Animated Series
Foster's Home
Batman: Brave and the Bold
Phineas and Ferb
Bobby's World
X-Men
Dragon Ball Z
Spider-Man
Pinky and the Brain
The Tick
Looney Tunes
Tom and Jerry
Classic Disney Cartoons
Teen Titans
Invader ZIM
Rocko's Modern Life
Ren and Stimpy
DuckTales
Flintstones
Smurfs
Transformers
GI Joe
Jetsons
Ninja Turtles
Recess
Hey Arnold!
Rugrats

Also

Ed, Edd n Eddy
Dexter's Lab
Powerpuff Girls
Courage
Johnny Bravo
Sailor Moon

Kids were more into o

Kids were into older cartoons for the most part than the new crap. Thankfully the 2010s is a fantastic decade for animation. I was just joking saying Lazlo was a gem, cause it was awful shit

>Camp Lazlo
>Obscure

Dig moar, n00b

>Bobby's World
Literally what? Just googled it and it doesn't look familiar at all.

It was a hugely successful cartoon during the 90s and 2000s

Shitloads of those shows were barely in syndication through the 00's, hell some of them didn't even make it past the first couple of years as reruns. The fuck are you getting this data from, your ass?

>2000s
WRONG

No shit
What's even going on in this thread

Is this a joke? You just listed every cartoon you know of.

Several of them were obscure and unpopular, you completely snubbed some of the most popular shows, included ones from the 1990s and the fucking 80s... 60s and 50s?

Also the superhero ips have existed forever in different forms, you can't just say Spiderman or Xmen as if there was only one animated series in the 2000s

I think there's some supreme autist who thinks that "I watched it" means "It was popular". Seriously Bobby's World? The Tick? Fucking the Smurfs popular with kids in the 00's?

This was on CN mid 2000's, who the fuck HASN'T watched this show?

Guess so, cuz yeah, you are completely right. Maybe popular with Gen-Xers, but not the general public by far

Bobby's World was on Kabillion in the 2000s. It was still really popular then

The Smurfs is a pop culture icon. There's movies of them that came out this decade and they were on Boomerang throughout the entirety of the 2000s

Kids were watching Power Rangers and SpongeBob during this time, not Lazlo, Gym Partner, Squirrel Boy, and all that crap

The Tick was on Toon Disney in the 2000s. Did you not remember that? Every 90s and 2000s kid loved and watched The Tick

Did you even watch Camp Lazlo? How many episodes? I bet you didn't even watch an episode of it. You were watching Pinky and the Brain and Foster's during that time

I know several 2000s kids that watched Rocko and Ren and Stimpy. You don't know a fuck about what youre talking about

Heck, I am a 2000s kid (born in 1996) and I watched Bobby's World, The Tick, Taz-Mania, Captain Planet, Ren and Stimpy, etc.

I am so glad 2010s animation is great. Adventure Time, Pound Puppies, Transformers Prime, Dan Vs, Gumball, Loud House, Harvey Beaks, Teen Titans Go!, OK KO!, Rick and Morty, etc. are fantastic shows

Face it, 2000s animation SUCKED for the most part. 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 80s, 90s, and 2010s animation are FAR BETTER

Anyone who born in 2000 is an underaged.

wut wut? It wasn't 'really popular' if the platform is more obscure than the shows original run

Fanboy and Chum Chum is very obscure. No one has heard of it. Not even kids watched it

>18+

Try harder

I was born in 96. I am a 2000s kid though cause I mostly grew up in the 2000s

Bait. You are a fucktard who doesn't know what youre talking about. Fuck off

The shows were vastly more popular during their original runs, which you wouldn't remember

No, secondary cable channels are not popular sources for media

A show not being popular on the level of The Fairly Odd Parents doesn't make it obscure. That's like saying Chowder or The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack were obscure.

They were just as popular in the 90s as they were in the 2000s. You are an underage fucking retard. Youre probably like 10 years old. FUCK OFF.

You are a 2000s kid and you're aspie

Wew. You can't possibly be serious!

Chowder and Flapjack were obscure, as was Fanboy and Chum Chum

Wow, you really dont know anything about animation. You must be 18 or older to be on this site

You must be 18 or older to be on Sup Forums. Sup Forums sucks ass. GET OFF THE FUCKING SITE NOW. THIS SITE SUCKS

Jesus fuck you've become obvious

Seriously, why are there so many underage people on this site?

Also, here's why Camp Lazlo is obscure. No one watches it anymore. Not even its target demo

Sup Forums sucks. The mods sucks. GET OFF THE SITE

Hi I am a mod and I am stupid

Most of the people on this site are underage. They just wont admit it cause they want to be on this site still

Holy fucking shit, this thread is by far the most entertaining thread in a while. Like, you've got two maybe three autistic people feuding over some stupid shit accusing eachother of being underage while some sperg spams about how Sup Forums is shit probably because he was upset by the response to his arrogant pseudo intellectual post.

I don't see anyone talk or watch Lazlo these days. Not even adults

Thats cause it was crap

It's somewhat better with age. During it's run I kinda had a love/hate with the show. Now ten years later, I consider it a relic of my childhood.

Recently began to rewatch this show. It's writing is meh and cliche but it's so damn entertaining.

slug terra

Why do you guys think Lazlo was popular? You guys are pulling it out of your ass and doing it to shock people.

I hate Sup Forums and its mods and policies

Sup Forums is a piece of crap! You wanna know why I know a lot of people on the site are under 18? Because I have seen teenagers mention Sup Forums at various places

Fuck that's how I played with all my toys when I was younger

Internet spergs never shut up about it. I used to hear about it every other week back when 90s kids wouldn't stop complaining about how current cartoons suck. I'm sure everyone with interest in cartoons has heard of it.

Just like Flapjack and Chowder

The Simpsons one was slightly funny

Yeah but those were good shows.

If Lazlo wasnt good, why was it popular with kids? It was literally a Nick Jr show that went to CN

I don't think so user.

When this show came out in 2005 I remember people on the Internet really ripping into it and saying Cartoon Network was dying. But now that time has passed and its target audience turned into adults, I see many people having fond memories of it and defending it.

This is similar to how others feel about Batman Forever and the Star Wars prequels.

That's not obscure, Time Squad is where obscure starts

I doubt anyone here as seen this gem, it's made for a more intelligent demographic

it fucking sucked. it deserves to be obscure

Is league of super evil obscure ?

People remember it, but it wasn't that great so no one talks about it.

Stop posting this, no matter how much you push it Lazlo was only mediocre at best and only contrarians or people who saw the Prequels at a very young age who haven't seen it since defend them.

Atleast its not my gym partner's a monkey god that show was bad

I know you're baiting but
>that one episode where they told scary stories about a meat monster around a campfire and ended with everyone screaming bloody murder
>slug day
>the """"""crossover"""""" special with the aliens looking for cheese
>Where's Lazlo
>that one where Edward wears a diaper
>the one where they trick the girls into thinking getting a unicorn, but it's really a donkey with a wafer cone on its head.
>a shitload more i can't remember
I watched it a lot back then.

My mom found the elephant liberating.

>Camp Lazlo
>obscure

>82 post
>25 ips

>OP is a faggot and gets blown the heck out
>Tries to samefag his own thread into oblivion by acting like a retard
>People keep picking it up to call OP a retard

Is it a meme that Camp Lazlo is obscure? Valiksbum94 is that you?

Seriously? I know it wasn't popular but it was on cartoon network as much as TTG is now at one point