ITT

Incredibly obscure shows only (You) watched. I'll start, but don't worry if you can't guess any of them.

Was this on Nickelodeon?

Oh man is that the Sneeds?

You mean they were meant to be yellow? I saw this late one night and thought my TV was broken

Oh shit, I use to watch that show. I can't remember what it's called, but it was the greatest.

I've been looking for this obscure show, pic related. I've only found a gif of it. No idea what the name is or where I've seen it.

SNEED

Wtf, this looks like a Flintstones ripoff...

You watch anime, you faggot?

Oh dude I loved the Thompsons

oh yeah, that one spin-off of sneed's feed and seed.

really wish that show lasted longer. I'm sure the writers could do a few more seasons.

>that artstyle
Man, obscure cartoons back then were weird.

Also, who remembers pic related? One of the most popular cartoons of my time. Overrated as fuck.

The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom aimed at adolescent children and adults created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is a satirical depiction of working-class life epitomized by the Simpson family, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. The show is set in the fictional town of Springfield and parodies American culture, society, television, and the human condition.

The family was conceived by Groening shortly before a solicitation for a series of animated shorts with producer James L. Brooks. Groening created a dysfunctional family and named the characters after members of his own family, substituting Bart for his own name. The shorts became a part of The Tracey Ullman Show on April 19, 1987. After a three-season run, the sketch was developed into a half-hour prime time show and became an early hit for Fox, becoming the network's first series to land in the Top 30 ratings in a season (1989–90).

Since its debut on December 17, 1989, 618 episodes of The Simpsons have been broadcast. Its 28th season began on September 25, 2016. It is the longest-running American sitcom and the longest-running American animated program, and, in 2009, it surpassed Gunsmoke as the longest-running American scripted primetime television series. The Simpsons Movie, a feature-length film, was released in theaters worldwide on July 27, 2007, and grossed over $527 million. On November 4, 2016, the series was renewed for a twenty-ninth and thirtieth season of 22 episodes each, extending the show to 2019.

The Simpsons received widespread critical acclaim throughout its first nine or ten seasons, which are generally considered its "Golden Age". Time named it the 20th century's best television series, and Erik Adams of The A.V. Club named it "television's crowning achievement regardless of format". On January 14, 2000, the Simpson family was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

Thanks, user.
Couldn't find the show's info anywhere. Hope there's some relic of it on Dailymotion or something.

Seriously, I feel like I was the only one who ever watched this show.
No one ever talks about it, and it really didn't seem to take off the way the creators wanted it to. Guess that's what happens when you just make a shitty clone of Jabberjaw.

I remember they were normal and the father was fatter and used glasses. There was also a recurring dog that was white and could talk.

Yep, it looks like a new case of the Mandella's for me.

>Jabberjaw
My negro. I remember that show was all over the media.

Wow!, this cartoon is so obscure, how you can find one episode? outside old comic
stores...

Anyone remember this French gem? Obscure as fuck. Can't remember the name.

Stop this you autistic faggoty hacks.

The nostalgia in this thread is making me feel warm and we can't have that on Sup Forums.

So there were actually a bunch of these tv specials from way back in the 70s or something about this bald kid and his friends. There's one for basically any holiday you could think of, I remember seeing them on no-name broadcast channels way up the dial when I was a kid.

Apparently it's based on some newspaper comic I've never heard of called Legumes or something

Someone at some low budget animation studio must have had a hard-on for it to make so many of them, though

but Sup Forums called me a faggot and told me too look here.

>I'm sure the writers could do a few more seasons.
not after Chuck left the show

I can't find this one cartoon I watched when I was kid and I can't remember what it was called and it's driving me insane
The main character was a yellow sponge and was fry cook and had a starfish friend

i dont blame people for never hearing about it, it tackles complex subjects that only smart people like me can understand

I have no idea what you're talking about, but man that show looks fucking stupid

>obscure cartoon thread
Fucking finally.

Hey Sup Forums, I've been watching this gorgeous show for some time where the mains cry a lot. It is by far the most unknown show I've ever saw. The only instance where I ever saw it appear on the internet is through this very post alone. I can see why it is this way though, given how there's not much to discuss and the few people who mention it seem to have similar, consistent, reasonable opinions.

This might be the most uncontroversial show on all of Sup Forums. Anyone know where can I find more of it? I feel like I just need to find the right places.