David Duke

Redpill me on this guy. Why does Sup Forums seem to hate him? Seems alright to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lx8jah3qNa8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE
gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why does Sup Forums seem to hate him?

Just cucks from r/thedonals and leftist shills. Real Sup Forumslacks love Dr Duke he is a legend

Based
He's been fighting our cause for decades without a bit and networked community to fall back on.
A true hero

Because he sees jews everywhere. He blames jews for everything. In a debate where trump did bad, he said it was because the moderator's wife was jewish. He has a fake degree.

Hes a moron

Talk about media disinformation, there's nobody worse of than this guy. He's specifically NOT a white supremacist, but that seems to be the go to narrative on MSM.

>implying Jews aren't behind everything
Hi jidf

David Duke and Brother Nathaniel truly breaking the conditioning. Saying otherwise proves your allegiance to the eternal rat.

There ARE Jews everywhere, though.

Took you 3 minutes to post a response JIDF you are slipping

>He blames jews for everything

No he does not you are just making stuff up you have never listened to his podcasts saw his youtube videos or read his books

shills gtfo

Shit like this confirms he has no brain

He's an ungodly traitor & likes abortion. He's a shill for Democrats. He only tries to yell he's a Trump supporter to lend credence to th notion Trump is a KKK member. He's a traitor, basically--he and a few of his shills shitposts here sometimes with (((Nazi))) shit too which is annoying, as nazis are controlled opposition as well.

>Why does Sup Forums seem to hate him?

THAT'S NU/POL

OLD /POL LOVES HIM.

HE IS LITERALLY IN REALITY /OURGUY.

Seems like a cool guy

Yes our Spiegel magazine had a short story about him being the most wanted and nefarious white supremacist in the US and that he left the country (written as if it was the US) to flee criminal charges.

Never heard about this so I read up on wikipedia and found out that he was arrested for Volksverhetzung in some eastern Europe country for having a reading of his book at some university there. After a few days police let him go since they couldn't prove the charges but told him to leave the country immediately.

It's insane how much our media is allowed to lie about people not in high public standings and get away with it.

Correctly identifying who Lester Holt's wife is confirms he is brainless? I'm sure it's more than you could strive to achieve, jidf shill.

>putting bias when you mean biased

literal nigger-tier writing. i thought i was on black twitter for a minute

"YALL BIAS AF CUH"

fuck off david "blonde nigger" duke

>In a debate where trump did bad, he said it was because the moderator's wife was jewish

>correctly point out a possible conflict of interest
>OY VEY ANNUDAH SHOAH

Yawn, (((YOU))) are not trying anymore.

TRUMP DID BAD.

Must be the jews. He probably searches up the audience members and tries to find out if their grandfathers sisters cousin was jewish so he can blame jews when trump fucks up.

>0.02 shekels

found the faggot who does zero research.

Pic related

>dumbed down shitposting
just get the fuck out of here

He's hated because he's been proven as a FBI informant and cooperater. KKK was infiltrated and is now apparently 1 in 4 are federal agents because of this guy.

He's against real Nationalism and pushes the White Nationalist meme.

>White Nationalism
Hey, anyone white move to other white countries and do what you want. It wrodes heriatage as refering to people as European rather than their ethnic group.

It means shitty White People from Poland or other Eastern bloc countries can claim credit for British ( White Anglo-Saxon/ Irish/Scottish Celts) Achievements. Basically lets whites be We Wuz Inventors and shieet.

>Nationalism
Ethnics only, Britain for the British (White Natives). Don't care if your white, that doesn't mean you get access to my Godly land.

No Polish, No Russians, No French, No Germans, Only British people are allowed in Britain.

THEN there's Trump's nationalism.

>Civic Nationalism
America is for Americans. American in that context meaning Citizen rather than ethnic British founders.

I'm a Nationalist and this guy is a joke. In Europe we don't have this white Nationalism, the main movements here are Ethnic Nationalism and we find America to be laughable.

he is the leader of the alt-right.

I like him

you just proved that jews are everywhere by pointing out the moderator's wife.

>Dr
>went to "Aryan University, Ukraine"

>Trump did bad REEEEEE
Almost every analysis of that debate identifies that there was a sever bias against Trump by the moderator. David Duke correctly identifies a possible motivator for that bias. (((You))) freak out. Hope you're getting paid well, shill, cause you'll be jobless come November 9th.

He has a tendency to come in and just start shouting HEY LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE JEWS when it would be better just to shut the fuck up.

People automatically shut down when somebody just starts ranting about Jews like you're hearing a live performance of Mein Kampf. You can't do that on normies, they've been conditioned by too many years of OY VEY propaganda.

Annoying coattail-riding faggot too.

Better than Scorpion-Filled Wasteland University, Scorpion-Filled Wasteland

When he came to Spain he was shut down.

Only infowars fags hate the Duke because he called out Alex Jones.

I enjoy both tbqh.

We want to meme Trump into office. Confederate waving asshats aren't that compatible with meme magik, so we don't want him to ruin everything.

wtf are you talking about?
scorpions make a delicious meal!

Why would somebody want to hide their nose...

Me too, though he did rip Alex apart pretty bad during that interview. If Alex ever came out against the Jews, his media empire would be dissolved within a week.

He didnt beat alex. He just came out as a whiny bitch saying "stop interrupting me" and tried to advertise his book half the time.

this, the power of the japanese and why they remain nationalists is in their ability to be silent.

silence is power. You can see this when you realize that everyone who doesn't post or "like" political things on facebook supports trump.

Duke is likely controlled opposition to actively repel people from a form of nationalism that the government deems too extreme.

>a fake degree

How DARE YOU talk like this about the presitgious TRUMP UNIVERSITY??

>silence is power
>trump

these two seems to contradict each other

Does anyone actually listen to his radio show (that comes on in an hour)?

I seriously hope most people on Sup Forums have donated to his Senate campaign. I can't believe he said $14.88 on his show yesterday. Was that a hat tip to his buddies?

I never said he beat him, I said he called him out. Sup Forums started crying bitch tears afterwards.

Alex was interrupting him and literally cut his mic of during about 25% of his given time. The video was pulled from the Alex Jones website because it is so obvious they rigged the debate against him. Did you watch it or listen on radio?

>Alex: I'm just so tired of people talking about Jews...it's so repetitive
>Alex 5 minutes later: THE NWO, GEORGE SOROS, THE ROTHSCHILDS, THE BILDEBURGS

Duke destroyed him. AJ is a broken record and dares to say he gets tired of certain words being used.

Duke would fit right in with Sup Forums, but the fact that he uses his media presence to publicly endorse Donald Trump while saying the shit he says gives ((((them)))) more "muh rayciss muh KKK" ammunition to use against the Don. He just needs to keep his nigger-hating mouth shut until the election is over.

>>Alex: I'm just so tired of people talking about Jews...it's so repetitive
>>Alex 5 minutes later: THE NWO, GEORGE SOROS, THE ROTHSCHILDS, THE BILDEBURGS

I think this every fucking time.

He hates antisemitism but he knows it's the fucking jews, he says it every day. He just doesn't call them "jews"

>Global elite
>Bankers

>Never said he beat Alex
But you should have said that. Because he did.

CTR plz.

I live down the street from this guy. Honestly, he's one of the most upstanding men I've ever met. Unfortunately, years of being a social pariah fighting for what he believes is right has really taken a toll on his social skills. He either can't tell when people have checked out of the conversation, or he actually believes continuing on will result is any additional absorption of knowledge. Either way, it's hard to talk to the guy

But the way he's villified in every single piece of news should in fact be criminal.

>Gives them more ammo to attack Trump with racist narrative
Literally what that he's said recently?

Alex Jones is a hack. Some people say he is a disinfo shill. He is not even capable of being that. He just wants to make money by selling boners pills water filters and go around Austin bars to pick up 20 year old something women. He is the ultimate opportunist and parasite.

the JIDF didn't go away

they hate anyone who speaks out about their nefarious cabal

ultimate redpill is abandoning alex jones and getting by a real /ourguy/

duke is the man, more balls than trump.

Yeah my memory is fuzzy but he probably did. I enjoy both so i don't try to make it a competition like most die hard AJ fags. Both have different things to offer.

Because he's a Democrat plant.

Still, he puts out some good info. Better than MSM in that respect.

>Redpill me on this guy. Why does Sup Forums seem to hate him? Seems alright to me

He got caught dodging taxes, pled guilty then ran off overseas while everything else got worse. When he ran for office he sold his donor list for 90k which really fucked over a lot of people.

We finally get a nationalist running and this fucker latches on to him for publicity. Go back a year and read his posts on Stormfront, he called Trump a cuck because he was pro-Jewish and his daughter was married to a Jew. Now that Duke thinks that he can sell books or some shit he's on the Trump train.

And the kike exposes himself.
Without Duke's research into the Jewish subversion of anthropology I wouldn't have understood their impact on academia. Without his sourcing anti-white quotes from Freud I never would have known the Jewish poison that filled psychology.

And Duke started the way I did- noticing how many Jews were leftists.

Duke is a conman and a filthy narcissist that had a facelift and sold his mailing lists for some shekels.

I like both, too, I don't realize how people can't understand that Alex ISN'T the ultimate soothsayer, he's a businessman who likes money, and he exposes about as much as he's able. There's a line that if he crosses, he will be committing career and possible physical suicide. That doesn't mean he can't be a good guy, I mean he clearly wants Trump to save the country.

is he still running for Congress or did that boat sail a while ago?

hero

youtube.com/watch?v=lx8jah3qNa8

DUKE FOR SENATE!

Thinking the word is bias and not biased is not a typo, it's a nigger-tiered level of understanding of how english works

Senate.

Please donate at dukeforsenate.com to help our one voice get in. Could you imagine Duke sperging out live on C-SPAN on a daily basis??

Please don't make my boner any bigger.

it's different when you're a public figure

>Not understanding Twitter's character limit or the ineffectiveness on autocorrect.
>Not having read any of David's books or listened to his lectures or radio podcasts.
>Not knowing shit about David's message and judging his character based on a single misspelled word in a single tweet.
Go back to plebbit, faggot.

The KKK was used as the muscle of the southern Democrats back before the '70s.

Required reading.

>tfw you will never have an idyllic "Leave it to Beaver" childhood in the 1950s while larping in the forests like a pioneer with a coon skin cap.

>tfw Trump misspelled tweets often.
>tfw Trump becoming president.
>tfw jidf shills are literally out of arguments and revert to pointing out misspellings as their final coup de grace

He is literally Sup Forums running for senate.

You should also read Kevin MacDonald if you haven't yet.

He is an early example of how the Jew media can erase a man from public view.
His work is very important, as it was significant enough for the Jew media to reveal that it has this power.

Also this;

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United States: Breaking Now - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?v=GFxKJ7RJ1jE

I have a fiver that Dr. Duke will take over Don Black's show in the second half, despite having his own show directly after. Listen in!!!!

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

DAVID DUKE SENATE DEBATE TOMORROW NIGHT

It's only going to be an hour, so I hope David can get his message out.

>Election fraud video
Videos like this are the reason Alex Jones shouldn't be completely ignored because of his limited difference in opinion with David Duke types.

>Senate debate with David Duke
Will it be televised?

The alternative media as a whole has shined in this campaign. Jones/Infowars hit a high watermark when he trolled TYT at the RNC

he is a good guy

C-SPAN

I will probably be sleeping/at work. Expect a livestream. If you have a subscription to the electric jew, feel free to sit down with a beer and enjoy the show.

lol, fucking kike.
youre making a fool out of yourself, theres a reason why TRUE EUROPEANS kicked you parasites out
Our forefathers kicked you kikes out becuase you ruin every fucking thing you guys touch, EVERYTHING.

And saying "muh 6 gorillion holocaust" isnt an argument, its like saying "muh orcs from lord of the rings", its not an argument because it never fucking happened, theres absolutely no proof of the holocaust happening, or the gassing happening.
I dont wish death upon you kikes, but you guys should get the fuck out of Asia, South and North America, And ofcourse Europe.
You dont belong anywhere, except Madagascar.
Jews are behind everything, jews starts the wars, jews fuels the war.

FUCK THAT'S GONNA BE GOOD

jej. Im a lebanese christian. Enjoy your random jew bashing with your new somali muslim friends :)

Yeah, because those faggots represent all Jews (condescending sarcsm).

They don't even practice Judaism.

Go back to fuckin' lebanon then

jej XD

Lebanese christian, i dont care, you support the kikes. You are no better than the "leftists" and "communists"
Go back to 9gag where you belong

He's a fucking moron that the left picks up and throws at the right everytime he opens is mouth.

wew lad
That escalated quickly

Been reading Culture of Critique, very excellent

>Christian Lebanese
>supporting Jews

Doesn't add up.

I'm guessing/hoping this isn't so much supporting Jews as understanding that being against "GUYS, GUYS--JEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWS" doesn't mean you're a JIDF shill

This obsession with finding Jews everywhere and screaming about them is like, I dunno, walking up to a girl you think is attractive and saying "MY WEE-WEE IS HARD BECAUSE OF YOU!" instead of just talking to her. It may be true, but it's just not fucking going to accomplish anything worthwhile.

10 MINUTES TO GO UNTIL THE DAVID DUKE PROGRAM ON THE RENSE RADIO NETWORK!!!!

#DavidDukeForSenate

And yet, shockingly, when he names the Jew he's right.

Shalom Goyim.

It's really not though.

he parasitically attached himself to Trump's campaign and Pepe memes other people made and so forth to boost himself at their expense

he spent donations on a tit job

Someone gets it.

I understand and believe the jew conspiracy. I dont believe that trump losing the debate was because a moderators wife was jewish. Literally EVERYTHING bad is to do with jews according to Cuke

CIA agent

>Christian Lebanese
>not fighting against Muslims and Jews
Traitor, the Middle East belongs to Christendom.