Enough about Batman. How would the Question deal with Kira?

Enough about Batman. How would the Question deal with Kira?

Kira would have no idea who he is

Exactly how L does

Kira writes his name as Vic Sage instead of Charles Victor Szasz and then Question beats his ass in.

Same way Rohan did

been there, done that

Wait isn't doesn't the question like steal a video tape in the first issue of the O'Neill run and broadcast it on air? Wouldn't it be obvious?

Question can't see stands so he'd never track him down. He'd have to find one of Kira's severed hands completely by chance like Shigechi.

Wait, Szasz is the Question?!

Wrong Kira

Would the Death Note even work if L know's the Question's name, but not his face?

Wait, he's named after Thomas Szasz too? I had no idea, I thought Mr. Zsasz was the only one.

Good Question

This never gets old.

Since Question probably isn't in Japan it means that Kira is in the states, which means Kira would never get the Arrow and would never get BtD.

>Jojo
Question would be one of the few people who'd bother investigating and would probably be able to find Kira. As much as I love him though, the odds are Kira would blow him up in a fight. Question miiiight win if it was a sneak attack, but I have a gut feeling he'd probably make himself known to ask Kira about his motives and give Kira time to retaliate.
>Death Note
Already been answered.

How would Light deal with Moonknight

I assume you mean kira, but probably not, since he needed L's real name even though he knew L's face.

I feel like he is such a conspiracy nut that he would find out that he has some magic power before he found out it was Kira.

Question isn't a conspiracy theorist, that's just from the cartoon.

Why tell him his name?

There are two Victor Zsasz's in DC

I don't get it

Came here to post this, and I am not disappointed to see it already posted.

>How would the Question deal with Kira?
Killer queen would be enough to kill the question with ease, especially given that the Question can't see stands. Even if he could see it Killer Queen is far faster and stronger than the average human (even most enhanced humans), it can punch through a human with ease and keep up with Crazy Diamond who can punch at 300km/h, couple that with his abilities and the Question is fucked.