Average american 13 y/o

Explain yourselves burgers....

> then i do my time in jail, jail ain't notting

Is she 2Pac reincarnated?

The way she pronounces 'nothing' she literally sounds like a nigger with a 50 word vocabulary...

youtube.com/watch?v=nyUFzNVolG8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVtnsNDXuaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds like trash to me.

jail ain't noching tho

there is no explanation guy. shit is disgusting and most of these trashy white girls talk like niggers.

if this was average, media wouldnt pick it up, they only care bout extreme cases which it is

What caused this degeneracy to thrive, user? Even your niggers were cute and kept in check back in the day.

Why are white people so degenerate?

Looks southern Italian, basically a nigger.

If only you were as good at spotting satire as you are at manipulating US elections..

10 bucks says shes an anglo

This is why the problem is culture.

i'm sure everybody has their own theories. what is true i do not know. my best guess is rap music coupled with the descent into degeneracy in the west.

With that nose she looks like a Jew. Maybe she's an Italian.

>i didnt get that...
>are you speaking english?

fuck off
that creature isn't on us

she looks like a taconigger, what did you expect? Castile manager to instill literally nothing in those degenerate as fuck mestizos. Shouldve just genocided them and fucking settled the land with their own people. Iberian genetics arent prime and portugal and spain have lots of problems but S. America would be 1000x better if these fucking scum were scrubbed with fire and lead.

>Daytime talk shows

They literally find the whitest-trash out there and make a show about it. It's just bottom barrel presentation, or cherry picking if you will.

Why do you people watch Dr Phil? Watch 13yo getting fucked instead. There are a lot of those videos on P2P network.

>Fineberg records

Is this the end result of negrofication of the US?

>Dr. Phill
Scripted soccer mom tv

she looks mixed.

Nice try shill, we know she's a Putin plant to make Americans look bad.

Yeah, should have nuked you instead of Japan.

>Checked
Thats a jewess nose for sure

she should be my slave, RIGHT NOW !!!!

Oh, Japan?

She's Italian not Anglo, look at her shit colored skin.

>I don't need a man in my life
she got what she asked for

No father figure classic runs to Mandingo dick

>white

No father figure followed by an in-complacent and incompetent mother creates this. tbqh

isnt Dr. Phil fake?
and isn't he not even a real PhD in anything?

This thread is a perfect example as to why weed needs to be legal and free. You guys are full of hate, but if you smoke a little you will see the world for what it really is. You might even marry a single mother who has a black child

She's got schizo affective disorder. Shell be a dead weight by the time she's 20

Worse in the 00s.

The 90 probably the only most peacefull era in time.

I never understood how shows like Dr. Phill work. Why would people volunteer to embarrass themselves on national television?

The mom has that I fuck niggers look honestly surprised the kid isn't a halfa

They get paid to be on the show.

Shoo shoo little jew rat

Is the money really worth it?

>that thing
>white

Only in America

BEADY
Doesnt look hispanic at all. Not brown enough and eyes dont look like theres. Clearly anglo m8

>12 years old
>has a parole officer

white *ppl

they cannot resist the lure of the "i"...

fuck me, am i getting autistic?

She is

That's a typical white American.

Thus, it s good that spics are tkaing over.

Cultural appropriation. I think blacks can keep this culture of theirs. :^)

>tfw fetish for trashy women

This video got me rock hard, desu.

10/10 of these cases could be solved with a strong man at home. Just the presence of Dr. Phil always makes them embarrassed and the situation is more controlled.

This is even worse. Transfaggotry seems to be fully noramlized in burgerland now

youtube.com/watch?v=RVtnsNDXuaY

Death to america

2pac was traumatized by the time he spent in jail tho
He wouldnt say it was nottin
Pls dont lump in one of the very few niggers that was actually woke and literate with this trash

She needs to be put down.

Dr Phil is fake af

Normally I get a kick out of these videos and shit post just to spite racist Sup Forums fags but this video left me speechless and upset. feels bad meng

Yeah nigger music and culture isn't a bad thing.....

LMAO

Well Colgate,
This is what we call entertainment.

shes been fucked by niggers

that's why.

if that girls a virgin, i walk on water

she was probably feed nigger dick by 11 or 12 (parents fault for not taking better care of her, notice there is no father in the picture)
and it was probably older niggers.

like 18 to 20 something year old bucks.

So now she's all cool and talks niggery

Jesus Christ.
>she

why are her tits that big if she's only 13?

I just don't understand why the mother just doesn't pick up her stuff and abandon her. That's what I would do.

this is what a girl acts like when shes horny and trying to fuck

she wants a no nonsense nigga who aint gonna listen to the words comin out of her mouth and is just gonna destroy that pussy, no questions asked

you faggots wouldn't know a free fuck if it was sitting on your face

>Based Cayman Islands
I have 200k on your island incase shit goes down here.