Seizures confirmed

Seizures confirmed...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZGdPtkschM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41543
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link? Also hoh means: Hypoadrenergic Orthostatic Hypotension. Which is basically: whenever she is upright her blood pressure drops do much that she doesn't get any blood to the brain and will collapse.

HOLY SHIT LINK PLS

When?

What is HOH fever?

Link!

THAT EXPLAINS THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=bZGdPtkschM

Hots on Huma

Not linking.

Fuck you, nigger.

The blood in hillshill's head goes to the feet and then can't get back to the head, causing symptoms.

Op a fag

Not her. OP is a shill.

Don't know, google doesn't say anything on it.

Talking about palmeries Mom. Dont spread this shit. Makes us look stupid

>inb4 Reagan 2 electricic where am I?

ah I see

Were they discussing Hillary?

It seems strange that Podesta is the one asking, and [email protected] is the one informing

Hillary has noise anxiety

She completely tenses up when there is a lot of noise around her

This only underlines the importance of going through the emails ASAP and amplifying any good dirt on Hillary

Can you ignorant fucks not take a fucking screenshot of the email? From line, To line, Date, Subject line, message body, etc.?

If they're talking about Hillary then this is hot.

But... do we have a way of proving it's Hillary they're talking about?

I want it to be, you want it to be, we all want it to be, but they will often talk about family members in their e-mails.

If we push this story and it winds up not being her, then it will help hillary more than hurt her.

Was any of this in her medical records? What can happen to the dr that lied?

FALSE ALARM

PROBABLY NOT HILLARY, BUT SHOULD CONFIRM IT

Why are these people so incapable of typing like educated human beans?

Could be this

>Homonymous Hemianopsia (HOHE)
>A homonymous hemianopsia is the loss of half of the field of view on the same side in both eyes. It is also referred to as a homonymous hemianopia. It occurs frequently in stroke and traumatic brain injuries due to the way part of the optic nerve fibers from each eye crossover as they pass to the back of the brain.
>It occurs frequently in stroke and traumatic brain injuries
>stroke and traumatic brain injuries

this is not the whole email chain.

She never did recover sadly

I think the first step would be to somehow confirm if Hillary was in Rhode Island on the date in question.

>poor dental hygiene

I'm sorry, someone who doesn't brush or floss regularly should not be president. Shows lack of discipline.

Austism you mean