#PodestaEmails25 reveals HRC seizure almost a year ago

vastly disqualifying

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41543
hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/2015-2/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index#Ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also I had no idea an anti-biotic can kill good bacteria and lead to sickness

Because you are a product of the American education system.

Everybody knows that a broad spectrum antibiotic kills a broad spectrum of bacteria, even good ones.
That's why you don't get antibiotics prescribed for every little small ailment you have. That's why there is no more tooth paste with antibiotics in them anymore (among the other reason, that bacteria can get resistent to antibiotics if used to often)
Common knowledge.

Link to email?

This is good

Found it:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41543

Not sure it is about HRC or not though.

Thanks my Muslim friend

No problem, glad to help

the vastly superior American education system

doesn't look like clinton here

Was probably this jpalmiari's wife or something

>being german

Try something like Amoclav for a week. I guarantee you will be miserable as fuck if your gut flora is incompatible with it.

eh, every doctor I go to always gives me an information pamphlet on dangers of over prescribing antibiotics. there's always talk about the issue here in the states. I rarely get prescribed antibiotics.

>Competition among bacterial populations is common sense.
>Competition among human populations is just a conspiracy.

No one denies competition between human populations. Its just fucks like you that make it about race when there is no legit reason to pit the races against one another

What's up with idiots not being able to read these fucking emails correctly? First that one Bernie email, and now this. I'm sure there have been others too

like clockwork

>nature is king and humans should compete
>no reason to pit races against each other
>nature has us programmed for in group preferences and tribal behavior beyond our control
>THAT ASPECT DOESN'T COUNT REEEEE
Face it. Whites are the best, and in an all out race war, we would win even with every other race against us.

shut ur face you book learnin fag

>Human populations
>Not races

My almond cannot handle this amount of activation.

What the fuck bump

tooth infection?

Feral bitch. This is why I said you have to flush her our with anti biotics and hose her down with rubbing alcohol before turning her into a rape slave.

it's more of a meme that liberals like to say than it sounds. if you have an infection that's worse.

All those mad dumb amerifats.
To much salt on your breakfast burgers this morning?

I don't think this is about Hilary. The email was replying to
>Mr. Catholic will be praying for you and the senpai...
I assume someone in his family is sick. Not Hilary. Obviously I don't know, just a guess.

>being only 60% white

Email doesn't say if it's about HRC. Someone needs to dig and see where she was on these dates.

What's a "HOH fever"?

Hillary was still active around and after Nov 21, so the email most likely refers to someone else.

Schedule: hillaryspeeches.com/speech-archive/2015-2/

>anti-biotic

It's kinda in the name, buddy.

>Because you are a product of the American education system.

No idiot, because microbiology is not his specialty. Bet you dont even know how far Eta Carinae is from us, or the Schrödinger equation by memory and that doesnt that every refugee like you is an asshole.

Thanks, you earned it.

Is the Hillary we have now the old one, or are we dealing with venom 'punished' Hillary?

It's taught in Highschool biology and health classes. At least in Europe.

Canada without its leaf is even more insufferable than the real deal.
Don't you have you're silly flutes to play in a local pedestrian mall while wearing one of your dumb hats begging for change?

Don't make me laugh. You have the worst educational system in the entire Western world.

Can't get enough of those sweet, sweet refugees!
Thx friendo.
I am glad to hear that you are as lucky as we and get another 300k next year.
Good times, wanna be best bros? :)

Check out the new Social Media Strategy Paper I just created
Spread and enhance it
Make sure we meme this election for a Trump win.

context is clear its someone from j palmieri's family.

> On Nov 21, 2015, at 9:32 AM, John Podesta wrote:
>
> Anything we can do to help out? Mr. Catholic will be praying for you and the senpai and that your pain turns to peace.

DOPPELGANGER!!!!

senpai = family, fucking gook filters

>sinking to (((their))) levels
Disgusting.

I've been telling the few Hillary supporters that i know that she will get impeached if elected and that will ruin chances for future woman president

Hopefully it was c. diff and the dumb bitch was shitting up her pants something awful. Actually I wouldn't wish c. diff on anyone.
That's why they tell you to replenish good bacteria you nazi idiot on every pamphlet, you know yogurt and what not. Enjoy all the new fecal matter bacteria and viruses your new arrivals will spread touching everything, I doubt they wash their hands for even 5 seconds after wiping with them.

That caliphate science supremacy working its magic already hey?

Yea.
Pol is lost...

I had c diff and ibs still, due to antibiotics.

IF I were to wish it on anyone, it'd likely be her.

This fucking black man is ruining the rally. Fuck.

Fuck man, get the c diff under control, don't want to end up with a toxic colon or something, hope you're using a probiotic at least. I hope you're washing all your whites with chlorine, like bath towels, underwear etc. and wiping up the bathroom with chlorine wipes. Had a family member with c. diff, I went bananas spraying down everything and washing with chlorine, it's so hard to kill those spores.

Who the fuck keeps saying "JEB! 2020 SLOW"? lol

Are you really priding yourself with ignorance of basic Highschool tier facts?

Did a magpie swoop you? Or did a dingo eat your homework?

>German
>bragging about education
How was life in Syria before moved into the country?

No they don't. They just have the most minorities of any country in the western world.

Take blacks out of the equation and their school system is one of if not THE best.

Not even racist, it's a fact.

Canada 0.85
Germany 0.88

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index#Ranking

>Pol is lost...
Maybe. But given he's a Turk, he's probably just some sleazy agent provocateur. You're German, you should know better...

Yeah we'll see how that number looks in 2016. We have something called natives bringing down that number. You will have hoards of Muslims.

Dude, we teach kids that anti-biotics kill bacteria. Tgat's why you drink fermented milk in any form to fix your gut after treatment.

Don't worry, I heard you were getting another 300k next year.
And while Germany has 82 million to absorb newcomers, you only got 32 million. Good luck with that :)

I dont know what to say you mountain man.

We beat both of you right now.

>from a nation that brought you Credit Suisse, UBS, Unilever, Nestle

wtf how can you not know this?

Don't worry, you're blessed by kek himself.
Praise Kek.

You have no natives or browns, big surprise.

You took in how many, 3 million? Might want to do the math on that.

No we didn't ;)
You might wanna start reading other newsoutlets than breitbart