youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
youtu.be/CWJJXAVmAdA
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&feature=youtu.be
jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No morals, no culture, money thieves, no real past cause they continually keep changing their name, like lizard people

Are Muslims any better?

We can read.

Moderates, yeah

In before he uses the generation of Muslim who's been bombed to hell by the US

Regular jews in Israel are ok but those hollywood and banker jews are totally different.

No.

מזל טוב

They're non white and they're in my country. I think that's enough justification tbqh

>They're non white and they're in my country
just because they're white doesn't mean they are welcome

>ell me reasons for your distate of kikes
>here are the valid and evident reasons
>ok but how about we just ignore all this and talk about how muslims are bad and jews are our greatest allies?

Gee how do I know there is a real kike behind that post...

True, Italians and Australians are not welcome either, or the Swiss or the Dutch or Spanish, and preferably not the French. Only a german/celtic mix are welcome.

>Jew red pill thread?
Jew red pill thread!

>"Marching to Zion" Full Movie with subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

They're incredibly stupid and a drag on our society.

>Pills here!
Grabbin some pills!

>The Jews and Their Lies (Part 1 of 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

>The Jews and Their Lies (Part 2 of 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

I'm sure redpilling qt's on jews is going to get your dick wet in your mothers basement.

Look throughout history and you will find how sneaky and underhanded they really are.
Read up on the Balfour Declaration. It's a paper that shows the Jewish people screwing Britain, America, and Germany all at the same time.

In short, Sup Forums is just jealous.

Jews ruin the narrative of white supremacy by being smarter and more successful than them.

Aren't the French half German half Celtic?

That is what (((they))) want you to believe.

You're so cute!

> we safe leaving our children with you?
> working with lemons

youtu.be/CWJJXAVmAdA

Because talmudists are evil.

>christkike

Jews a nothing more than chacharz. Worst creeps ever.

Do your history.

I don't. I like individual regular Jewish people and have Jewish friends.
I hate the globalist financial and political elite, who are disproportionately but not exclusively Jewish.
I hate the leftist intelligentsia, who are disproportionately but not exclusively Jewish.
I hate the culture industry, which is disproportionately but not exclusively Jewish.
I don't think the problem is being Jewish in itself, but that they don't identify with and thus don't respect, and are generally hostile to, Christianity and European or Euro-American national identity.

cuck

unoriginal, boring. You think we haven't heard this 1000 times. We follow God. They follow Canaanite devils like tanit, ba'al and Satan himself. They are our Enemies. They are The Enemy.

Jesus was the first and last to ever truly BTFO (((Talmudist Jews))).

hock your jew religion elsewhere

Not an argument.

you are anti-nazi scum

>no real past cause they continually keep changing their name
YES THIS

Remember when the Berenstain Bears were the Berenstein Bears.

Every consider that maybe you're the one being manipulated?

no, you filthy jew-worshipping kike-loving retarded goy

>you are anti-nazi scum
Proud of it. Nazism is just another Satanic cult.

You're one of my favorite posters on this board.
I don't know if that's because I still think that you're just a Jewish master-troll. Regardless, keep it up.

and what will you do other cry on the internet?
you only think that because i have legal freedom to post

I'll have something not from a Semitic story book as evidence thx

Precisely. And these people are about as Jewish as Sanders in reality, they use the "Jew" label as a free pass because holocaust

>Why does Sup Forums hate Jews so much?
because jews hate Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

miért?

Nobody is buying the muslim vs. jew divide and conquer. You're both desert trash you just use different methods.

Do you know a sauce for the 5.5mil Jews in Europe stat? That's very interesting

Christianity came from a jew , a lot of subconscious hatered for generations made them this

Because Sup Forums is full of stormfaggots who easily fall for the SATANIST CATHOLIC cabal's divide and conquer methods. Really, these fags are so full of shit that they can't see a diverse set of global elite running things that they have to fall for the oldest trick in the book; us vs. them. It's really pathetic to see people who claim to be against the establishment so easily tricked by the establishment.

Israel destroyed the "muh chosen people" meme. They have more foreign investment than Spain and Italy combined yet are poorer than most post soviet countries not to mention its sky high corruption. It's the only country where immigrants on average lose wealth upon immigrating. Without a host to draw on the parasitic Jew cannot exist, the USA has spent hundreds of billions just bribing its neighbours to not wipe it off the map.

yes, when they stay in their country

ps jews are ok too when they stay in their country and stop trying to white privilege and common core taught in schools

Only for illuminated, not for you

don't get bogged down in numbers

Nobody is going to fall for your redirection schlomo. We see the ugly inbred faces on our tvs, in our editoral boards, on our education committees, funding our political parties. etc. Not to mention we see that 90% of the 1919 German revolution leaders were Jews, that the invention of the Soviet Union was a nearly entirely Jewish affair, and that the key players in pushing abortion/fag marriage/degeneracy during the last fifty years have been kikes.

Also the typical Jewish trick of diverting attention to Catholics hasn't worked since the 90's.

There are so so many examples in the modern day, you don't need to appeal to a text written in the Bronze age

It'd just end an argument on the subject outright is all. You can't kill half a million people who don't exist

>Sup Forums is a one person meme

>and what will you do other cry on the internet?
What are you doing other than crying on the Internet? Helping the very people you hate discredit their opposition by being ridiculous?

but your jewish opinion is meaningless

>but your jewish opinion is meaningless
I'm not Jewish.

They are very bad :^((((

your ~jewish opinion~ is meaningless

>hate
They don't, noticing coincidences isn't hatred.

>in my imagination it was true.

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM&feature=youtu.be

my best guess

the fucking jews did this.

yes, they killed one of their own racial brothers

Well they help destroy christendom in a lot of sneaky little cowardly shit ways. They've been crucial in wrecking the western world...

Plus they're fucking hideous and the acoustic resonance in their giant noses give them the worst obnoxious nasally voices.

>jesus hated the jews and wanted to change judaism which led to the birth of christianity.

>jeses was jus a ded kike on a stick fag lol lol lol lol lol

Satan, just like Hitler, was actually the good guy, but jewish propaganda is super effective so everything you think you know today is actually a lie. Brave. New. World.

jesusneverexisted.com/brutal.htm

you can't win the argument that jesus isn't a jew
just because he criticised other jews and founded a new religion doesn't negate the fact he's a jew
and let's not forget the fact that his father is the jewish desert deity YHWH

>he's not like those modern jews user

>they have the same god user

>that whole disagreement with kikery means nothing user

it's like you're literally retarded.

your next argument is that Christians are the real Jews

>implying christians are evil

they did 9/11

they are and that is a fact
i wish them all dead

all religious people are evil. and sick. and they killed more people than all the wars combined.

>christians kill barbarians that threaten their homelands
>christians kill dunecoons after dunecoons invent some sandnigger bastardization of religion

yes Christians are the great slaughterers.

What?

It is US VS THEM. GLOBALIST vs US.

who are the gloablists? A large majority are jews, not baptists or mormons but jews. Not all, but some people will do anything for money

desu modern jesus would be called a shitskin by pol

>christians kill a lot of white/european christians
>christian kill a lot of white non-christians
Gee, thanks christians.

And don't make this about you, you special snowflakes. I said all religions. You're all savages. But the abrahamic religions are the worse.

If you were an evolved superior human being you would worship whoever the fuck you want, in the privacy of your own home, without giving a fuck about other people imaginary friends.

You want to lose faith? Read the bible in full.
I also recommend those passages the church chose to remove.

Muslims wouldn't be a problem if the Jews didn't change Europe's immigration laws and allow those savages in.

Does anyone has the other part from this crop?

>Read the bible in full.
implying I have not

I can sum up your question and answer it with this image.
Thoughts Sup Forums?

/thread

no.... they're just french.
the people of gaul

Why do jews hate the goyim so much?

holy fuck

What did Kek mean?

Jew gets caught saying this.
>You can't condemn them for the words of these people.
White person doesn't say anything.
>RACIST KILL WHITEY

jews christians muslims are all abrahamic scum and will all be holocausted

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

jews steal

Let me put that into words we can all digest a little better.

GAS
THE
KIKES

This is the largest Jewish red pill Ive yet to find.

We hate them in self defense, because they hated the rest of humanity first.

Teach me more pls

Jews are a driving force of multiculturalism, which they brag about openly, EXCEPT for in their own country and people which they fight to keep pure.

if u ask me personally, because I'm around them a lot.