Although I'd love 8 years of Trump, when it comes time to elect another Republican president...

Although I'd love 8 years of Trump, when it comes time to elect another Republican president, would anyone be opposed to Ted Cruz?

I mean yeah, he's awkward as hell, but he has a backbone, he's an excellent speaker and communicator, he's loyal as fuck to his ideals, and he's fucking awesome at arguing and shutting people down in Senate.

I mean he's Rato when he opposes the god emperor, but he actually seems pretty good outside of that context. Or am I crazy?

I'd prefer Ben Carson after Trump

And Kek can vouch for me on that one

Jeb!

I think we'll see how the next 8 years go but at some point I expect to see another Trump run

Would Sup Forums vote for Ivanka non-meme wise?

No... if Trump falters, we back Thiel.

The age of the professional politician is coming to an end.

None of the presently famous GOP politicians will be meaningful players in 2020 and onward. The party is going to be shaken up heavily.

Need to see her platform, I'm worried she'd be too mindlessly pro-Israel and has taken too much influence from New York identity politics shite

There's a r again Cruz and Cuck are
Four letter words. He just can't do it. He's our Supreme Court guy tho

She's more left than Trump.

However, after 8 years of the Trump Reich if she pulled further right and followed in his footsteps on policy I'd absolutely vote for her.

Lets meme Cruz into office afterwards. Afterall we already have the meme foundation for him

Are you guys forgetting we have another great meme candidate for 2020?

It's Kanye

He is not eligible

I'd be ok with sleepy time Ben.

Thiel is German unfortunately.

That's a great idea. Cruz is literally the perfect replacement.

I don't think he'd take a seat for 20 more years though. He still wants the White House.

Trey Gowdy is the most based republican alive, hands down. Prove me wrong faggots.

Cruz is a smart guy and great debater but his personality and his dishonesty were the major reasons for him losing against Trump. When he talks he sounds like a drama actor in a Shakespeare play or a preacher. Everyone was accusing him of being a liar late in the primaries.

Depending on his platform I wouldn't be totally opposed to it. He's enough of a narcissist to fit in with global elites.

After 8 years of trump, fuck yeah id vote for him. He was better than those other wannabes that ran.

If it comes out that he was having an affair for real it will hurt him way way way more than Trump's shit because it makes him a hypocrite and there is nothing that people hate more than that.

The best that (((principled conservatives))) can hope for is a Trump scandal that forces him to resign and for Pence to take over.

If I was a cuckservative and had some damaging video on Trump at this point I would save it until he is elected and drop it then.

>Implying we're gonna see a 2020

...and in 12 years, Ted Cruz, Junior would be ready to throw his Elmo hat in the ring.

Just elect his son faggots

Rand Paul > Ted Cruz > everybody else

but also this:
we'll see who else pops up

Jeb will be ready in 8 years. Slow and steady.

>*Steps into debate hall in 2024 at high noon*

Cruz seems disingenuous and he also looks disgusting with an incredibly fake way of speaking. He actually is a very good debater thought The first two shouldn't matter but they do. He is the Nixon type but even more unlikeable.
If I were an american right winger i'd look for either someone who looks strong, projects stability and calmness like Mike Pence or Jim Webb but more clever and passionate in some cases (the Reagan type) or some one who looks wise and acts and talks accordingly like Ron Paul or Eisenhower.
After the election the republican party will need some one who shows a new direction to them because they just can't go on like this

Kek

>Rato for next POTUS
>not Jeb!

ishygddt

Nah, Cruz is a fucking lunatic.