So Holland finally got to conquer a bit of Brazil

WE

>playing with cheats
Nice try alberto barbosa

I wonder if Brazil would've turned out to be a better country if we had been colonized by another country.

but we did conquer northeastern brazil at some point

Yeah, but you didn't keep it by 1773

we shouldve, brazil wouldve been better off

I actually live in a city founded by you cunts

Flathead

They didn't even get Pernambuco.

>Eu4
Into the grosstrashmanium it goes

>not playing meiou and taxes mod
gtfo you casual scum

Fuck off south aryan cunt, my parents moved here when my mom was already preagnant

>that cisplatine republic
BEAUTIFUL

OP, you are small time.

>Before 1.16 and African patch
You are a cheat
kys

Is such a thing even possible?

I don't know why, but I really like the idea of a serbian australia

Blobbing is easy as shit in EU4.

Where did we fail!?

Only if it was Anglo, just be glad you're not Spanish.

What game is it?

Eu4, but don't touch it without the MEIOU&T Mod and the DLC. The game is trash without MEIOU, but is pretty much the best game in the world with it. (over 1000 hours played with MEIOU, and about 2 unmodded.) It's a complex game that has a steep learning curve, but it's golden after that.

Why hate?

Pernambuco state. Some rich people are descendant of Dutch people

FInd anything wrong with this scenario

Mods

EU4 is complete shit without it. A serious 4.5/10 unmodded. With MEIOU 9.8/10.

How does one deal with the rebellions?

>rebellions

Everything you see on that map marked Serbia? Serbian culture.

>MEIOU&T

How do I purge the people I enrich of their culture?

whats wrong is that the entire map isn't the papal state

Depends on whether you annexed them or if you conquered. If you annexed them, you can start the converting process immediately. If you conquer them... I think you have to wait 20 years before you can start the conversion.

CASUAL GET OUT

My family's from a Dutch-founded city, Fortaleza.

Fucking shitty city

Damn, you based

He is playing with extended history seeing that there is no wastelands, so he could've done it very slowly or started as rome and converted to serbian. Also euiv was probablh designed to blob, one of the achievements is to conquer the world as the Ryukus a shitty OPM south of Japan. This victory achivement is apparently impossible now because they fixed the troops in neutral territory exploit that allowed early european contact and becoming a protectorate which prevents coalitions which allowed players to be infinatly aggresive with no recourse for the A.I. to stop it effectively; also vassel feeding got nerfed so many times.

Why respond? He probably didn't catch that you formed the new catholic roman empire.

those borders also

>muslim countries still exist
>mecca is still in the hands of a muslim country.

Only if done right, it wouldn't matter who colonized if done the same way the Portuguese did.
But honestly that wasn't even the biggest mistake done in this country, the republic was far worse.

Is it babby's first strategy game thread?

Southerns are complexed faggots that are full of "muh heritage".
They hate their countrymen and love sucking the european cock.
The North of our country is trash, but instead of working together for a better country the south shits on it constantly.

>Muslim
>Cultures

Silly image