British mom and daughter

>british mom and daughter

They look the same age, what gives?

Brit women are gross.

England especially has zero actually beautiful women. Anything you see different is a (((trick.)))

>spic detected

I would love to shag those lovely Anglo Saxon women. Perfection in human form. God damn

Girl has likely been drinking and smoking heavily since 14. Her mother is from the generation before it all went wrong.

>American parents and child

They're slavs, you shitskin spics.

Pic related is an English girl.

Money son. Lots of money leads to better food, better kept homes, and less stress. Look at Patrick Stewart or Jennifer Aniston. It looks like they aged five or six years in twenty.

You aware pic related is possible?

Nice slide thread though.

I'd agree that the mother looks young however to say she looks the same age as her daughter is retarded

Start with lower base stats but age better.
Lots of eastern eu women have much better starting stats but turn in babushka age 30

We have interbred with the Lancashire Orc for centuries now and its beginning to show.

How do I get an English qt?

Mum probably got knocked up at 16. Daughter is probably 23 and has spent the last 5 years smoking a pack a day and drinking herself unconcious in the street.

You would be amazed how fast drunken bints age.

one is a potato and stop aging because vegetable

some brit women are 9/10 adorable; others are oddly trog at 2/10

can't understand it

By getting an American one -- if you are White that is.

hi schizoid autist virgin

They are mother and daughter, so already they will look the same. Mom (left) is probably around 55, which means (assuming this pic was taken recently) she was born in 1961. She missed the 60's and was a bit too young for the 70's so she didnt age as hard as her older sisters. The 80's came in and before you knew it, she was pregnant with her daughter (right). Daughter looks about 30, which means she was born in 1986. Which is just about the time mom had to stop partying. This preserved much of moms youthful appearance and stood out among her peers as a result. The daughter however, almost as if she could psychically sense her mothers inner longing, picked up the partying righ where her mother left off, at a very young age. Lost her virginity at 12 years old and by 16 had addictions to several varieties of hard drugs. After a couple of abortions and years of rehab, the daughter is finally getting her life together. She now has a daughter of her own (not shown in this picture) and she has a part time job at the mall.

Because of the relatively young age mom became pregnant and the easy and stress free life she lead, coupled with the rough and ragged daughter she raised AND the fact that their genetics predispose them both with that nose and chin combo. It gives the appearance that their ages are more similar than they actually are.

Tl;dr it's the chin and nose

they also in 99,999999999999% have the same fucking voices

Pictures like this depress me with just how attractive some men and women are.

I wonder what it feels like.

>Lancashire orc

Now they don't and white women unless 1488 are terrible

They don't look the same age at all. Mother aged nicely, the daughter will probably age nicely too.

that mom looks fine. she's probably mid-50s

most british women age like milk, however

I am but she's polish not English