Pol Movies

What are some pol approved movies?

>kids movie
wew lad

Twilight. I'm starting a sparkly boyfriend club general in r9k if you wanna come post.

Boku no Pico

Anything made before 1965.

>"The winds of change blew through the dream factories of make-believe, tore at its crinoline tatters.... The hedonists, the homosexuals, the hemophiliac bleeding hearts, the God-haters, the quick-buck artists who substituted shock for talent, all cried: "Shake 'em! Rattle 'em! God is dead. Long live pleasure! Nudity? Yea! Wife-swapping? Yea! Liberate the world from prudery. Emancipate our films from morality!".... Kill for thrill – shock! Shock! To hell with the good in man, Dredge up his evil – shock! Shock!" - Frank Capra

>COME POST WITH ME AND MY FELLOW NOSFERATUS ON THE SHRECKNET

>BECAUSE ALL THE NORMIE TOREADOR AND GAROU CHADS ARE FUCKING ALL THE QT13.4 BLOODBAG'S

Little Rascals

has anyone actually seen it?

it's pretty good desu

>Her
>story about beta falling in love with Siri and"making love" to it
>BTFO by phone assistant
Such a redpilled movie, wow

I highly recommend this, never before had I seen Bruce Willis as a great actor and it opened my eyes to what 3rd world countries are actually like

>opinion from a mutant

>her
That /r9k/ as fuck. Beta cuck jerks off to ciri wich in turn starts cuckong him with 7k guys

Locke / Her / Up
You retarded nigger

>didn't notice the joke

And here is butthurt Op with his maymays about elections.

"Scent of the woman" was redpilled IMO

Ghost in the Shell

No thanks. But check the catalog first. There's probably one already going.

They Live

The matrix is pretty red-pilled...

That's the whole point. It's showing you just how pathetic the future can be. How did you not get this from watching the movie?

Pol has some pretty fucking shit taste in movies

This is brety gud.

I hate this movie so fucking much.

What's a better romantic movie then?