Hanazuki - Full of Treasures

Hasbro released a music video of a new song for Hanazuki, likely for the shorts airing with the My Little Pony movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=-1DztHUa8Lw

Just two more weeks, Hanazuki thread anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy51Cm_Y1JE
youtube.com/watch?v=rp7HQaBiS90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for the short

Some more bits from it
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy51Cm_Y1JE

what the fuck is up with this stupid goofy face

I can't get over it

Exchanging pollen isn't gay.

t. kiazuki

>tfw I'm actually considering going to this movie just for the shorts
it wouldn't be too terribly weird since I'm a girl but I'd still feel like a freak. I actually did the same thing with Wreck-It-Ralph, I only went for the short before it but ended up loving the movie.

hows dis

Honestly not bad. Not a big fan of that weird high pitched background singing, but I went in expecting something more along the lines of a horse song. Or something in the same vein as the show's theme song.

Fuck it, I like it. Guess I'll play it on repeat until I hate it, now.

>only a few more weeks until more Hanazuckers

>And then several months until Season 2

Fucking everything concerning Hanazuki is happening next year. Season 2, those 30 shorts (I assume they won't release this year), original comics, probably more merch (that hopefully looks better), and likely more.

I guess it's just to be expected. 2017 was probably a trial run for Hanazuki and Hasbro apparently likes the results thus far. But man the wait is painful.

ok that's a little less smug

To be fair the songs in horse movie are pretty good

Just bite the bullet, you'll forget everything when you're too busy having fun with everyone else

Shame we won't get any more of Kiazuki being disdainful.

Be happy she's happy now.

This. She's with her family now

Times like this I gotta to love having baby sisters and a niece. Plenty of children to kidnap so I dont look like a pervert

Nobody takes advantage of the fact Moonflowers glow a color when feeling strong emotions. Kia should be blue while Hana is pink.

It's been done.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little flower's petals and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.
You're all sick in the head.

I like (You) too copypaste-senpai

That picture was made when we first discovered the show, we didn't know the full extent to their emotion powers then

Any new art or tweet should from the titmouse crew?

Was anyone at hascon?

Bump

Doubt anyone here went, but there is coverage of the Hanazuki panel. I haven't watched it myself (mostly because the sound quality is pretty bad), but apparently due to NDA stuff, there's no footage of the Short or any solid info on the Season 2. Just some yapping.

youtube.com/watch?v=rp7HQaBiS90

ded fanbase

That song sounds like it could be from literally anywhere. I don't think any part of the lyrics refers to anything Hiazuki