Pathetic little man-child

Kasich writes in McCain as Prez. Over/Under odds this douche holds political office ever again?

cnn.com/2016/10/31/politics/john-kasich-donald-trump-john-mccain-endorsement/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I gotta tell ya, this is just crazy, huh? This is just nuts, okay?

Geez, oh man.

>doesn't even write in his own name

what the fuck?

I can't recall. Did Kasich ever formerly withdraw from the running?

Any Sup Forumss from Ohio, please stop in and explain this shit.

I don't get the Kasich hate here. He was assuredly the second-best candidate in the GOP primaries, he'/ not some rabid neocon like Jen or military-industrial stooge like Rubio, and he understands the economy fairly well - he was the author of the last balanced budget after all. All in all he was a competent, genuine guy who just totally lacked charisma, he's no-where near as bad and corrupt as most of the Republican Party, though.

You autists are just bitter he didn't endorse your orangutan to secure him Ohio. Get over it, Trump's winning Ohio anyways

Kind of stupid because of Trump gets elected his political career is over and he made an enemy with a POTUS.

Not really, he wasn't ever presidential and acted like a complete douche the whole time. Like a right leaning Johnson.

Fuck that piece of shit. I'd vote for Ted Strickland over him, now

>He was assuredly the second-best candidate in the GOP primaries
He was awful. Possibly as bad as Jeb.

I bet this guy will endorse Trump just before election day or otherwise his political career is finished. The only reason some people are NeverTrump is because they strongly believe he will lose so they don't want to join a potential sinking ship just so they can say "see? I knew it would happen".

OH GEE GOLLY GOSH

Drumpf rigged the primaries... Only Kasich had a chance against rotten Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

I bet he doesn't. Kasich is just outside the Glenn Beck/Mitt Romney/Erick Erickson/Larry Pressler #NeverTrump God tier.

These people have no sense of political self-preservation.

Did anyone actually buy that Mr. Rogers act from the Geezo Man?

In a way you have to respect that.

The cuckservatives seem to be severely deluded and believe that if Trump loses all of his supporters will vanish and they can go back to making the party about wars for israel and open borders.

Maybe he wont but they even got Cruz to endorse Trump. These people are just politicians, they don't have any principles, they had no trouble taking his donations before he ran for office. It doesn't matter if he supports him or not because both are a win-win for Trump.
>Supports him? More support in Ohio
>Doesn't support him? Career finished

GEEZ OH MAN

Definitely not second best.

Possibly worse than Yeb. At least Yeb had memes

>Sup Forums gets triggered by a man voting for what he believes in.
Nothing to see here, folks.

Hopefully never as he is a soros plant

Do they accept ballots that are stained with grease?

He's in his last term so I don't think he'll do anything in government after 2018.

Personally I'm voting for Ralph Nader. He may not know it but he's always running.

He's gonna spend his good goy points on a Senate seat

>poking fun at eating pizza with a fork

Good luck, Sup Forums has a very very strange little hard-on for doing this in the times I've seen people poke fun at it. It is seen as beyond joke-worthy as it is 'classy'.

You guys clearly don't know anything about him then. You're just buying into Trump's memes blindly.

He's a fag and has a sham marriage to hide that he likes fucking men.

at least trump has memes to buy

gaystick doesn't have shit

Geeze oh man!

Kasich must be a leaf in disguise.