TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

ITS HAPPENING

It was always happening, Brother

Kek. You're an idiot if you actually believe this will happen.

Have new polls come in since the FBI announcement

>election will be decided in 8 fucking days

LADS IM SCARED

You're right, he's going to win even bigger

we have Kek on our side

i know bro my butthole is puckered tight as fuck right now

You had me at its happening. And now its happening!

But now I realize the happening I've been waiting for was always happening.

Can it happen forever? Will it always happen like this?

Don't know about Minnesomalia, brother, but other than that, this is Scenario A, i.e. the best case.
Virginia could surprise. All depends on darky turnout.

Do typical non-Americans follow our election this closely? Or just you Sup Forumsacks?

This is Trump's maximum result, but it would require Hillary to be arrested or drop out

He'll landslide either way but this would be beautiful

How did New Mexico become a solid blue? I genuinely don't know enough about American politics.

Don't get complacent, actually go out and fucking vote. Don't become the laughingstock of this board again.

Here people just think Hillary should win, but to be honest most of them don't really care.

It will be greater

Illegal immigrants voting, same with California

Although in NM it's probably more of legal descendants of illegals than it is illegals literally voting themselves

What's wrong with Illinois ?

That was basically my perception of it. I know that I cared WAY more about brexit than anyone I know because of Sup Forums

Shitcago

Cook county (Chicago)

It's not THAT far away though, some polls have Trump only 6 points behind in Illinois. It's not as hard blue as MD, MA, CA, NY, and VT

Chicago
One blue district dictates the entire electorate

Please, God, please let this happen. I wanna be on the Reich side of history.

We know these polls are obviously biased towards trump. They're rigged and can't be trusted.

Same thing wrong with Detroit, and every major city, Huge Minority clusters in the Big City.

Hell, even Commiefornia is Mostly Red if you just look at county demography

That makes sense. Thanks

>Texas
>red

top kek Drumpfkins!

here it's mainly in the election day, although if the media is biased, you see news from time to time bashing some candidate, this is the case with Trump, Argentina is a pretty "progresive" country
in the end, aside from media and politics, everyday people don't give a fuck

>Trump
>Winning PA and NC

I don't think so.

Why is NM blue I've seen one Hillary sign and thousands of Trump's

CO and MN might not be red, but other than that where did he go wrong?

MI and NH are definitely contested, and WI is in no way safely democrat.

The stupid spics that live there will vote Hill or A. Leppo

>implying Trump can win every single swing state

The Amish have endorsed a candidate for the first time ever, PA will go red. Also bus drivers set to protest on Tuesday kek

They don't vote, the ones I talk to are scared to vote

He'll win NY

screencap it

>MN
>Red

I thought NC was Bible belt?

NC early voting is currently heavily favoring democrats along with any polling.

MI, WI, and NH are possible battlegrounds but there is more of a chance in them going blue instead of going red.

I understand you guys love Trump but there seems to be a lot excitement about long shots. Either he is losing big or losing a lot less. Seems like people on this board seem to get really excited when he is losing less instead of what really matters which is winning.

Oh yeah and PA is not going red. That's a meme

Redpill me on politics. Why (((politics)))?

>This election isn't frightening to most of the countries in the world.

We're the United States. Who we have as a president is a BIG deal, especially if that president is dumb enough to start a war with Russia. Everyone should be as focused on this as they were with Brexit.

LOL YOU WILL BE CRYING YOUR EYES OUT ON NOV 8TH

We who support Trump and oppose globalism do. Most others care little about this election.
In 2008 there was considerably more enthusiasm because people were superenamored by obama and thought he'd make the US like Europe (this being perceived as a good thing).
other elections, 2012 included, were mostly dgaf elections that nonamericans have cared very little about.

>war with Russia
Are you dumb? You know that this is impossible right? Both sides have nukes you idiot.

>NC early voting is currently heavily favoring democrats along with any polling.

Dems are down this year in NC early voting

>Kentucky
>Red

>The Amish have endorsed Trump
Wat?

First of all, source. Secondly how can a a group like that be said to endorse a candidate? They're practically they're own race.

Thirdly, how do they have any idea what's going on with the election? They probably think Wikileaks is a plumbing company.

But still winning significantly. Trump is getting less votes. It's not a relative thing.

Russia said they will use the Satan 2 if peace fails

They have bunkers

We dont

GG

Yes because dems vote early in greater numbers than do republicans in NC. Yet Republicans are out performing their early voting turnout compared to 2012 while the dems are under performing.

Reminder the republicans won NC in 2012.

White working class turnout m8

You're going to be shocked.

Niggers in Chiraq

>bunkers
who the fuck cares about bunkers when you literally cannot grow food anywhere in your country and all infrastructure is gone and the land is unlivable due to radiation for generations?

Trump is tied in New Mexico...not sure why you would have it blue and PA red

Mi Wi going red before Virginia

I think a lot of people are underestimating how New York is going to turn out. I haven't seen or met a single Hillary supporter and I work through 3 zipcodes.

>NC
>PA
>CO

Please don't get our hopes up

abc shows him ahead

PA is gonna be blue even if republicans vote 5 to 1. The state is too corrupt to go red.

But he's already winning in all of them and making grounds in PA, MI, WI, CO, NH and even NM.

Fuck off

Quite a few pro trumpers I've spoken to, our brexit and your election are shaping the western worlds future.

You live in Austin, don't you

>top kek
>2016
Hi there, CTR.

McMullin is gonna take Utah Idaho and Wyoming. It's gonna deadlock and the house is gonna decide the new president. And the house really doesn't like trump. ITS GONNA BE FUN LADS.

3rd party candidates are memes who never get even close to winning and routinely underperform polls by a large margin.

Ok media. ITS A BINARY ELECTION11!!!!1!!1!1!!!!!1!!!!!1!!1!!.

Honestly voting is easy if you don't give shit if the world burns or not. McMullin will deadlock it. Screen shot my post.

>They probably think Wikileaks is a plumbing company.
That was clever. Good job.

House will always pick Trump, they are Republican

I like your optimism son.

Bruce Jenner has deposited 2 drops of semen into your account.

No optimism, just the truth

I thought they consistently vote Republican? Values votes and self determination etc

>ITS A BINARY ELECTION
Because it is. McMullin doesn't have wide appeal, neither do Johnson or Stein. The only two with any chance at all are Trump or Clinton. The electoral college is stupid, first past the post is stupid, and democracy is stupid, but that's how it is you mong. Because there will never be a large number of third party officials in congress one of the major party candidates will always be chosen