HAPPENING!! WE CAN HELP TIP CALIFORNIA RED: Operation #BernHerDown

LET'S GET THIS SPREADING!

REDDIT THREAD (PLEASE UPTRUMP): reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aizng/well_boys_time_to_meme_california_into_a_red/

Bernie is official write in candidate in CA!

elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov//statewide-elections/2016-general/list-write-in-candidates.pdf

Get CA liberals to write in Sanders/Tulsi to split the Dem vote and bleed votes away from Clinton.

Use the same argument Mormons use with McMullin - if Bernie wins CA and it goes to the House (it won't) they could elect him President.

Spread on social media using various hashtags (e.g. #BernHerDown) and let's help put CA in play!

Imagine the SJW meltdown of CA being "too close to call" on election night.

Imagine the SJW meltdown of Trump winning CA thanks to Bernie supporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/california
politico.com/2012-election/results/president/california/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aizng/well_boys_time_to_meme_california_into_a_red/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kmart
balancedrebellion.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is not a terrible idea.

wew

Bump for interest

Incognito cali bro here. Talked to two dems last night and they suggested this to me I was like "yeah...everyone should do that..."

Bumping. This is a good idea.

I'll bump again.

Is anyone a part of a Bernie Facebook group?

shtop bumping

bumping for keks

how do we insure that doesnt effect Trump in other states?

Bumping for keks

SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!!

>how do we insure that doesnt effect Trump in other states?

Specifically target CA voters since he is an official write in candidate there.

THE GOYIM KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!

Most Bernouts are with Her out of delusion.

Plus, he's only official in Cali

I need a Buzzfeed or whatever User submitted article.

This plan is solid and I approve. It would be fucking hilarious if CA was in doubt for any reason.

This just might work

We dont want him anywhere else. Cali is fine with me, since it is so deep blue, they have a larger chance to write in.

This.

And there's lots of disgruntled Bernouts in CA.

Bumping thread
Hillary has anywhere between 20-40 lead on Trump in Cali, so I doubt this will work. Still worth a try.

No need to fear lebump is here

Come on Bernie fans, time to get back at the old hag for rigging your primaries. Also don't forget that other ugly jewess telling you how "ridiculous" you were for booing her

I've McMullin it on Election Day. Outside of your hug box people are actually considering all candidates at this point.

do this

also shill for Stein

pollsters say the other candidates get less and less support though, as typically expected

Dem digits Quads

I'd do anything to make Cali Red this year

Yup I've been doing this. Most Berntards were never going to vote for Hillary, thankfully.

MAKE CA RED AGAIN!

True. But McMullin is leading in Utah. If he picks up Utah and Wyoming. It will go to the house.

It doesnt add up. The 2 million people that voted bernie in the primaries would only close the gap between trump and hillary

nytimes.com/elections/results/california

politico.com/2012-election/results/president/california/

I say we do it.
Nobody expects Trump to win Cali, even now with all the new shit on Hillary, all the immigrants and black votes are going to her regardless.
Might as well take away all those white kid votes from her and meme them to Bernie

WE NEED MORE UPVOTES/ACTIVITY ON THE OFFICIAL REDDIT THREAD:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aizng/well_boys_time_to_meme_california_into_a_red/

perhaps spam something like this?

what kind of hashtag can we use?

Or just meme them into also supporting the green candidate. They were at my school recently.

MAGA

ooooohh . . yeaahhhhh . . ummmmm...reddit ... yea . . . . I just don't know about that.

umm I think Trump winning CA takes precedence over your edgy feigned hatred of reddit

#bernherdown

#writeinsanders

Maybe #WriteInSanders. Or is it too complicated for liberals?

#NotOurWar
#BernHerDown

Except leave out Trump because most of them hate Trump.

Use hashtags that Bernie supporters or liberals are likely already using like #bernherdown #bernieorbust #neverhillary etc.

USE THIS

Leave out the trump part. Add something about "if Bernie can take Cali as the write in candidate, the vote will go to the house and he can still win." Appeal to the delusion they had in the primaries while trying to avoid talking about other candidates as it might break the jewish spell he has on them.

this

Hillary waving goodbye to Cali.

beat you to it

defo too complicated

Fb page/group?

Bamp for this plausible plan

LA fag here, will get to work

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

CALIIII

BUMP FOR RED CALI

Bump, but even with Blarnie supporters, Trump will lose.

IS THE NEW CALIFORNIAN REPUBLIC DEMOCRATIC OR REPUBLICAN?

You guys.....my town

I went to K-Mart the other day. It was like walking into a 3rd world ghetto. The entire place was filled with short little brown people, I was the only white guy there. There were new locks on all the expensive items and the jewelry kiosk had been removed. The floors were dirty, everything around was trashy and misplaced. Even though the holiday season is right around the corner.

It was awful, my town has been totally overrun. There are no white people around under the age of 45, they barely exist. Every time I go out I see blacks, Asians, and an ocean of Mexicans. Once or twice you might see the gray hair of an older white, but usually not.

I feel like a stranger here. My neighbors are illegal immigrants, they’ve stuffed 4 families into the house next door, all of them renting out a square section of floor space to sleep on. Of course it’s overflowing with children as well. The neighbor on the other side used to be a white single mom, but she moved out because of all the noise the spics made with their loud parties every weekend. Now some sort of weird mixed race family lives there.

Nobody goes outside to walk around anymore. Nobody talks to their neighbors. The entire street is like a prison block

time to create fake twitter accs
bump

usa has k mart?

Kmart (sometimes stylized as K mart or kmart) is a chain of big box department stores headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. The chain purchased Sears for $11 billion in 2005, forming a new corporation under the name Sears Holdings Corporation.[3] The company was founded in 1962 and is the third largest big box chain in North America, behind Walmart and Target,[4] with stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam (which houses the world's largest Kmart).[5] It also used to operate stores in Canada, Mexico, and Eastern Europe. As of January 30, 2016, the company operated a total of 941 Kmart stores[1][6] in 49 states, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, including 934 discount stores, averaging 95,000 sq ft (8,800 m2), and a Super Center, averaging 170,000 sq ft (16,000 m2).[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kmart

Yes on 53, 60 & 66. No on everything else?

GUYS KEEP UPVOTING THE THREAD ON REDDIT IT'S MOVED FROM 3RD TO 2ND PAGE.

ONCE IT GETS TO FRONT PAGE WE WILL HAVE MUCH MORE EXPOSURE/HELP.

KEK WANTS CALIFORNIA RED

>Not voting for taxable weed
I don't even smoke, but we might as well make some shekels off those degenerates

Shouldn't you do this closer to the election? Right now there is still time for Bernie himself to tweet against it.

It takes time to mobilize these things

California has almost as many residents as Germany

Poland. Not Germany.

So you need a plan for if Bernie himself comes out against it and tells people again to vote for Hillary. Because I'm sure those people still follow him on social media.

Bump.

I wonder where the mom moved to. Was she hot?

If it gets that big that Bernie himself responds to it, then it's too late, we'd've already won.

This. Him talking about it at all would only encourage the Bern victims to write him in.

They'd probably try to start donating to his campaign again.

Made a thread with a related topic, but different tactic.

Here's the copy+paste:

So, I've noticed on my Goybook, I see advertisements for a site called "Balanced Rebellion."

I skimmed through it out of curiosity and the gist of the site seems to be this:

>Republicans hate Trump but don't want Hillary
>Democrats hate Hillary but don't want Trump
>Balanced Rebellion shills for Gary Johnson
>Sire matches Trump-hating Republicans to Hillary-hating Democrats in the same state.
>In theory, they both vote Gary Johnson and cancel one another out, while boosting a third party.

In theory, all you need to convince Hillary supporters to waste their vote is a fake Facebook with the location set to a swing state.

Just pretend to be a "#NeverTrump" Republican, and assure your matched Democrat partner that you'll be voting for Johnson together.

Before any of this happens though, can we get some lawfags to weigh in on the legality of this?

Site:
balancedrebellion.com/

Youtube Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLAh3pui-CI

Sure, but I'm trying to think of what we might do in case Bernie sees the hashtag trending and addresses it. Maybe we then start telling people to vote Jill Stein? I dunno.

There is no "official" write in. You can write in yourself if you want to.

>checks flag

Oh, you.

Witnessed.

Did you not see the government website link in the OP? Yes, there's official write-in candidates

This my man, you may think weed culture is degenerate but CO is selling pre rolled joints for THIRTY....FUCKING.....DOLLARS....and people buy them! That kinda cash speaks for itself.

>Troll twitter
>anime character with a maga hat

What the fuck is wrong with you tards

Any of yall going to vote early on the 6th?

Have a bump

related

What hashtags are we using? Gotta have a hashtag.

Is a single forever stamp enough for the mail-in ballot postage?

#BernHerDown ?

(CAPTCHA: BURNETTE MARLEEN)

retards that are still holding out for bernie are delusional and would never be voting Trump anyways. The old bernie supporters that are already supporting Trump are smart enough to realize that Trump is the true revolution.

This is a good idea. It will just further divide the left and cause more more chaos. Fuck them. We're ending libshits for good this year

Now that'll be a sight to see. Have a bump.

I'll help with my dubs

Awesome idea. Think we can make a few official looking #BernHerDown images to spread?

>in between 2 dubs posts
How does it feel?

Where do you think you are?

Not a bad idea. I know a bunch of bernouts around here that would write him in. Thanks OP

>#BernHerDown

#BernItDown would be better.

>trip-dub-dubs

Check'd

They're my minions.

definitely this. you could make his tweet seem related to the write-ins

I am from the future, I cannot provide any proof. But here is the election outcome.

What happened to the plans for this campaign? Could it still be useful?

>Michigan
>red
Too many Detroit niggers, desu. I wish I could believe you.