Describe her personality

Describe her personality.

Shit.

She has a personality?

GRRRL POWER

Wow. If that's the newest version of her costume I'm on board. I'm usually a traditionalist but that's probably the best version of the dykesuit yet.

she's just like a legend you know?

I'm going off her previous incarnation. Not sure how much she's changed since the reboot.

Violent. Struggles to suppress the enjoyment she takes in combat and killing. Vindictive towards those she's felt have wronged her.
Addictive personality. Issues with alcoholism.
Attention-seeking. Wants to be recognized, but also wants to be worthy of that recognition. Mostly straight. Desperately trying not to ride Spider-Woman like a supermarket pony.

Carol lost all that, including the memories, when she promoted to Captain. So yeah... she's got nothing now.

Her costume is basically a skintight uniform. That's some good fapfuel. It only ever looked bad because Marvel artists insist on drawing her as a man.

Hardass bitch with some trauma and emotional issues stemming from it. But then that got erased, she's now pretty fucking milquetoast.

Aggressive because of high-T

YAS QUEEN

Angry
Arrogant
Most Powerful Woman on Earth
???

Recovering alcoholic and controlling.

Why are you talking about Wonder Woman in a Carol thread?

Not a cocksleeve

"What if Hal Jordan was dumber and people rewarded him for his lack of smarts?"

3/4 Bitchy
1/4 Whiny

I always liked her character design and archetype. Why can't Marvel do her justice and have a good story/character arc with her?

Everything they do with her is so awful, its either nonsensical like Civil War 2, or pandering SJW bullshit. She is never a believable person.

Carol isn't stupid. She's just written as an infallible mary sue.

Too much emphasis on try hard on being a leader and try hard wonder woman

She works well as an agent the gets things done.
She's better off as the "Green lantern" of the group

>Major Danvers
>Promoted to captain
(you)

When someone from Marvel Studio has a problem
They come here and open a thread like that

maybe, from Ms.Marvel to Captain Marvel?

She's still all of those when well written

I knew what you meant dude, I was just busting your balls.

There's a difference between girl power and GRRRL POWER.

Best
Most Awesomest
Most Loved
Yaaas Queen

Pushed as a feminist "icon", she is arguably the most right-wing character in the Marvel universe, being a millitarist warmonger who thinks human rights are a speed bump.

I liked Carol in Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
How close is that Carol to comic Carol?

Drunk, dim, murderous.

Confident, irreverent, and ostentatious.

>short hair equals man
you must be thinking about men an awful lot, user.

Carol's most defining moment is when she watched a skrull slowly suffocate and enjoyed it.

YAS QUEEN

Confused violent facist that makes poor life choices while trying to keep her fanbase happy

Since her sex change, his alcoholism has been even mentioned?

Secret Bitch!

A flying brick with remnants of alcoholism, pessimism, self-hatred, and overcompensation.

You like to think there is.

Since ANAD (~2 years ago) comic Carol has been based on EMH Carol.

Before KSD:

Carol is the personification of that feeling that you get when you hit 29 and realize that you haven't lived up to even 1/10 of your potential. She has the talent and the ability to be one of the greatest superheros in the world but genuinely fucks it up because her personal life is a mess. But she can't give that up because her superhero life has ruined her personal life so she only has her superhero career. She remembers her family in the way you would remember people in a photograph. No lasting connection just "Oh yea that face looks familiar". She's proud of her military career but can't go back to that or she becomes their pet super - see how well that worked out for War Machine and everyone in the Initiative. So all she has left is being a hero.
However the only thing that keeps her fierce and defiant instead of angry and bitter is she's hopeful still that she can turn it all around. That right around the corner is her shining moment.

After KSD
Blandy McBlanderson blandly blands their way through being a bland person periodically praised by a random shill. Till KSD gets bored and starts writing about other people. Remember to purchase the hit book Bitch Planet!

Civil War 2
Someone vaguely remembers she's supposed to feel conflicted. But screws it all up by making her think she's never wrong.

Her Nu-costume isn't bad. I just hate the way every single person in Marvel draws it. Even the good artists seem like they're being told to "draw it more manly"

It isn't a bad costume though. I don't think Carol ever had a bad costume. Even Warbird makes sense

lies

Fascist bitch.

I have never read her comic or cared to learn anything about it, but purely from her appearance I'm going to guess: huge bitch

wtf that costume

Wow, before KSD sounds like a deep, relatable character. She sticks out more than current Marvel's tough-as-nails, best woman ever!!! characterization.

The Master of the World mocked her for it during their fight, when they ended up crashing into a liquor store or bar.

Deep and Relatable != sales
So there's not too much of that floating around

uptight bitch

Fascist.

>Carol isn't stupid
Yes, yes she is.

>She's just written as an infallible mary sue.

This is also true.
But well, it's Marvel. That place just doesn't give anything worth of your time anymore.

Haha, no. Not at all.

Due to the success of DC's Wonder Woman movie, Marvel needs a major female icon. Unfortunately, most of their superheroines suck with the only good ones being related to teams they hate due to the "fuck Fox" policy, so Marvel just picked at random a character with "Marvel" in her name

This caused a shitstorm on tumblr. People saying that wasn't Carol, it was another character and a different moment in her life.

A stupid sociopath.

Whiney

>Marvel Studio
>""""""A""""""" problem
What, just 1?

Carol is the victim of shit-tacular writing. People would loathe Superman if he was written as bad as her.

that actually happened??
why are they not going all out and making carol a villain?

That's an edit tho.

I think everyone will be happy if they just confirm Carol as a futa already.

Only if they also confirm Jessica as a futa so they can both knock each other up.

>"What if Hal Jordan was dumber and people rewarded him for his lack of smarts?"

You mean Johns’s run?

It was a good run while it lasted.

You like to think there isn't.

she's also pretty flat and I don't mean her personality

>Carol goes back to nonstop drinking after discovering she now has a cock
>and a damn big cock at that
>she soon stops going out in public and everyone starts worrying about her
>her friends try to find out why she's so depressed but she just pushes them all away
>Jessica however is determined to help and soon discovers Carol is hiding a lot more than just a drinking problem
i'd read it

>Describe her personality.
feminist

I liek chocolate milk

Female Hal Jordan without any of the lovable traits.