Would Sup Forums go see an Indian doctor if they had good reviews?

Would Sup Forums go see an Indian doctor if they had good reviews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drdQcDMQFCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if it is that crazy drunk one with the huge nose.

I only choose Jewish doctors. They are awesome.

>not a jew tho

Only if they're good proctologists

Only If I had poo-problems.

Well, I've got a paki as my family doctor, which is basically the same thing. He's pretty cool actually, gives me free Adderall n shit.
He passed all the exams to be legal here so I'm fine with it.

Sure why not

>dat conk

I'd play doctor with her if you know what I mean

Only if he is of Brahmin caste

If prefer it

Indian, German, Japanese

>indians can evolve into brazilians

Underrated kek

>Indian doctor
Nice tautology.

Kek

>Implying they have a choice.
the new overlords have arrived

Absolutely not. Indians don't have anywhere close the the rigorous standards that domestically trained Australian doctors do.

basically, to become a doctor in this country you have to be in at very LEAST in the top 1% of academic achievers and still ace a kind of IQ test before being subjected to character interviews that screen out anyone who's in it for the money, or status.

Basically to become a doctor in this country you must be literally the best of the best.

By contrast Pajeet doctors, typically trained in Eastern Europe (after India) before immigrating to Australia have no where NEAR that level of scrutiny applied to them.

The shockingly poor quality of Indian doctors does not really come as a surprise given how notoriously bad Indian people are at pretty much everything but this is one area especially where I'd avoid them entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=drdQcDMQFCg

I will never understand why poo in loos are always boasting about their country.
Half of you don't even have toilets available to them.

So where exactly is the nearest shitting street to you?

What is a designated street?

Would you trust CNN polls if they gave Hillary good reviews?

You just fucked yourself pajeet, he never said DESIGNATED he said "shitting street" now post coordinates.

i have an indian doctor and shes great. i prefer them. not sure why.

Part of me has always wanted to marry an Indian girl tbqh. Just due to their looks. Can't help myself.

This does not mean that EVERY FUCKING INDIAN shits on the streets.
Stop with the "poo in the loo" thing every time you see an indian on this board you faggot

If 999,999,999 indians poo in loo and 1 does not.... your argument is still valid. It would be silly to talk about such a small minority.

So tell me Viksha Sadumansonmon Pahjeet, why do you choose to not poo in loo?

we don't.
we are the intellectual saviors of the American people