Why the fuck isn't this being more widely reported?

Why the fuck isn't this being more widely reported?

What really happened:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/how-can-we-stop-the-mystery-attacks/

>I spent last night in the ER at St. Mary’s HospitaI. I received a call from my daughter Christina after my sons football game. She was crying, I couldn’t understand her, my heart dropped, I became scared, I said what is the matter? Dad, I was jumped, I’m beat up pretty bad. Where r u? Temple, they stole my phone. We’re heading to the police station. I do not hear from her until she gets to her apartment. Rage is running through my mind the whole time. She said she is getting a ride home and wants to go to St. Mary’s. I find out that her and her 2 male friends where badly beaten by a group of 30-40 black teenagers on their way home from the Temple football game. This happened after they got off the subway at Broad and Cecil B Moore. These sick animals held her down and kicked and stomped on her repeatedly. Thank god, the people from the pizza place intervened. They arrested 2 people at the scene. I have not let Christina out of my sight, she is resting. Every part of her body is badly bruised, it makes me cry just thinking about it. No broken bones. If you have children at Temple, tell them to be careful. Please keep Christina Lauletta in your thoughts.

tl;dr a large congregation of blacks randomly beating up and trying to kill white people they come across in Philadelphia

The media narrative on this "random" mob attack, note how the media leaves out the race of the perpetrators and victims:

thetab.com/us/temple/2016/10/23/tu-altert-temple-mob-attack-6728

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/4-Juveniles-Arrested-for-Temple-University-Mob-Style-Attacks-398193841.html

>Groups of young people, estimated to number between 20 to 100, roved the school's North Philadelphia campus Friday night for nearly two hours causing havoc, authorities said

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/CWII.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>""""""""""Youths""""""""""

Wow this is really racist and sexist op, please delete this thread.

You know how to make it more widely reported?

Be armed and shoot the attackers. Instant international coverage about how racist whites are and how guns need to be banned.

Fuck me, I hate leftists. That's just it. They are so ready to throw people under the bus for their ideology, while also claiming that they are the ones who care the most for everyone's well-being. Hate. I fucking hate them.

>I find out that her and her 2 male friends
Bloody slut deserved it, innit? Under sharia law she would be stoned until dead. Disgusting.

Dey just need mo programs you raysist whytie

>Hate. I fucking hate them.
That's exactly your problem. Your ideology of hatred. If you weren't so filled with hate, we might actually get somewhere with you. Hate is such a disgusting thing.

Likely to only continue and escalate. It'll come to a head when one gutsy white man pulls out an equaliser and gives them what's coming to them

Feeling hatred towards a faceless group of thugs for delivering a group beating to your child is not only acceptable but perfectly rational. I can't think of any other emotion that fits actually, so your cognitive dissonance is showing.

I wish Officer Horse would of bit the hand of retard who punched him.

Hate leads to suffering.

Okay Yoda.

Wew race war meme is slowly becoming reality.

Bro that's racist delet this

Better him than me

Race war!

that's right close your eyes. fucking left cunt.

Read this. It explains everything:
resist.com/CWII.pdf

It was written in the 90's by a guy who served in Croatia and Rhodesia and saw ethnic war. He has predicted a lot of shit that has happened today. He also uses good sources to support his claims.

>watch future riots to see if heavy weapons like armored vehicles are used to suppress them. This is a critical step towards civil war
Ferguson riots
>Siege of police stations: Nations do not allow armed forces on their territory, so watch for rioters laying siege to police stations.
Dallas police shooting, targeting police
>hispanic groups and black groups openly working towards seceding
La Raza and black panters. Black panthers recently said that they wanted to form their own nation.

Its all just a symptom of civil war. The media has to be quiet to prevent more tension from rising. And the government won't enforce mass deportations because that would cause civil war.

Better niggers than people who don't deserve it.

Your sarcasm detector needs adjustment.

>How can we stop the mystery attacks

Are. They.Fucking.Serious.

Wow, that really went over your head didn't it.

>would of

>The media has to be quiet to prevent more tension from rising.
The media has been stirring the pot and fomenting racial strife for more views and clicks to generate ad dollars cause alternative media online is killing their profits.

I love this ahahahahaha, fuck Trump and fuck white people, that's what you get for shipping over mayates

Autism speaks, will you listen?

only autism I see is people who steal flags and turn them sideways.

liberals dont know what to say about black people forming lynch mobs or being violent. its why john stewart quit the daily show.

Tell that to the racist blacks beating up whites in this story.

It won't ever get more than small coverage because the day that we get news about black crime and violence unfiltered, is the day everyone will commit regicide on them kangz.

>"teens"
>"juveniles"
>"young people"
>"boys and girls"
>"kids"

The articles I've seen on this use every euphemism you can think of. Every single one. And you know damn well that if a cop had shot one of the mooncrickets, every headline would be "Unarmed Black Teen Slain by Police!"

When did Yoda start posting on Sup Forums ?

tfw you're going to Temple in the spring

Since crowds of blacks are running around assaulting white bystanders, it would seem that tolerance also leads to suffering, Malthe. So there's going to suffering either way. Why not try to encourage it being their suffering rather than ours?

So that's why nigs are called sandniggers, because thteyre just like arabs!

I feel nothing, you learn from a young age in South Africa to always watch your back, always be aware, don't let your guard down, don't let yourself be in a situation where something like this could happen. How did they not see 30+ black dudes slowly gathering to fuck them up? There was probably danger signs left and right.

Sup Forums needs to get this on the national consciousnesses.

NOW

Trump is the Law and Order candidate.

Only he can mitigate these racial attacks.

The pendulum will swing back, hard.