Daily reminder that the roman empire was the greatest civilization to ever exist

Daily reminder that the roman empire was the greatest civilization to ever exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT_rDv96R9s&list=PL60EA75B9FA0CD1F8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcomannic_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alemanni#Conflicts_with_the_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Weser_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lost to mudhut Germans

Not once the god emperor is crowned

reminder VALIS deception

Western civilization is literally losing willingly to muslim monkeys.

It was a great civilization, though.

>roman empire
You mean greek

>american education

>gypsies are cool
Fuck off, paki.

GAIUS
JULIUS
CAESAR

>Rome
>Not Sparta

Gothic hordes mostly. A little of the Vandals.

What is "America"?

True bread for true romans

they lost because western rome turned into a romanized version of mudhut germans, why do you think the eastern empire lasted so long?

I'm Roman. I want my empire back. We should start a revolution in Europe and take it over.

#MakeRomeAnEmpireAgain

Latin cucks had it coming

>Sparta
rome is still there though

Love that delusion
The empire was shit
The Republic is the greatest civilization to ever exist save for the two decades of America's existance
Ran Republic invented 85% of everything the Roman empire had and utilized to do what they did
It was more stable, it was more free, it's boundaries did not exceed it's strength, it was original.
Only faggots actually think the Roman empire was worth a shit, literally everything you idolize about them the Republic did better

They couldn't even break the condition.

They were literally killed by a Jewish religion.

They stopped backing their currency with gold.
They gave women rights.
They allowed degeneracy.
They allowed German immigration...
Then they crumbled from within.

Really activates my almonds.

>stopped backing their currency with gold
They used copper, silver, and gold currency from day one. Until the 19th century, currency in Europe was either in the form of commodities or precious metal coins. In the ancient era, i.e. the Roman emperor, currency was only precious metals.

>Sparta
>Not Athens

found the masochist

The Romans were good thinkers and organizers, but in the end they were manlets who lost out to the superior Germanic barbarians who literally towered over them and dominated them in warfare.

Praise KEK

>the superior Germanic barbarians who literally towered over them and dominated them in warfare
absolute comedy gold

>was

>They allowed German immigration...
That wasn't the problem though
Their problem was that they allowed non-romans to become emperor
Also they DIDN'T let Germans immigrate which was the whole reason they went to war with them in the first place.
Germans came to the borders and asked for inclusion into the empire due to their lacking ability to feed themselves consistently without their crops getting fucked and they wanted to stop suffering raider attacks.
Romans say sure but you have to allow us to conscript your son's
Germans are no problem in that
Conscript them, have them begin to make up massive chinks of their military due to their ability to fight and hardy nature, after a while Germans ask Romans to move their borders so that they will be included and protected by the empire or if they can move into their current borders since most germans that had signed the deal were living in camps right st the border.
Romans laugh their asses off and tell them no and as an added bonus stop giving the access to their food like they had been
Germans die
Germans get pissed
Germans revolt
After Rome got its shit pushed in Romans decide to let them do all they had promised them so that they only have to worry about their southern birders again.
Emperor's become a populace approval bs game almost and as a result a third generation German becomes emperor of the western empire
All downhill from there

>Posts pic without realizing he proved himself wrong
That's the Roman Republic faggot not the empire

lol, and?
they kicked they asses anyway and kept them outside the borders for centuries

and that battle is even before the Marian reforms

>the Republic couldn't renew itself
When will this meme end?

Because the romanization of the Germanic (armies) wasn't that strong during the times of the republic

Thanks OP.

>Modern day Italian thinks the Romans beat the Germans
>Doesn't realize he is an ancestor of the Germanic barbarians cucking the Romans and wiping their race from history by interbreeding with their women after destroying their empire

nice fantasy blogpost, liked favored and subscribed

They used group responsibility nigger. A fag in your Maniple falls asleep on duty or flees battle and you all get murdered! Awesome!

When history channel gets taken off air for history revision by Trump

Is all that kebab blood in you fantasy too maximo?

Who /Rome:TotalWar/ here?

>be me
>playing as Julii
>very hard mode
>sail immediately to Sicily and conquer one of three settlements before Brutii
>sail to Greece and conquer it before Brutii have a chance
>follow Brutii armies around and conquer the settlements they're fighting against
>smash Gaul, Spain, Germania and Britons using basic archers > pilii > cavalry flank tactics
>take Numidia's final settlement after Scipii have defeated all their settlements
>conquer final Egyptian settlement while their army is distracted by Brutii
>now only Pontus, Thrace and Scythia left
>Pontus moving all their units down to Egypt to anticipate Brutii invasion
>tfw I'm gonna slip over to Turkey and conquer all their poorly-manned towns
>tfw Scipii can only conquer isolated Scythian towns from now on that will bring no revenue
>tfw Brutii are gonna use all their money and energy on defeating Pontus
>tfw civil war soon and already preparing an army of spies to cause mass rebellions among other Roman towns with gladiator arenas and low security
>tfw will probably leaving one enemy settlement at the end and invade now and again while maxing out my remaining settlements

Feels so alpha

they killed a lot of jews i will give them that but they had a lot of mudslimes and half the empire was in gotfuckerstan

i dont think they were the greatest but for their time they were the best

>Is all that kebab blood in you fantasy too maximo?

youtube.com/watch?v=yT_rDv96R9s&list=PL60EA75B9FA0CD1F8

why are Americans so fucking stupid

>be ameriburg
>know nothing about genetic heritage of Italians
>express opinions about it

USA USA USA

>follow Brutii armies around and conquer the settlements they're fighting against

that is the most jewish thing and can't belive i never thought of that while playing it myself

poorly placed arrogance coupled with third world tier education is a deadly combination

Nice meme faggot
Unfortunately for you what I aid is not a meme
Only a small percentage in northern Italy managed to keep from being raped into mongs, and even they mostly ended up interbreeding with the raped or defendants of raped Italians making them no longer actual italians either
But yes tell me how you're part of a small niche of 2%

The Empire never ended

nice memes mr 60%

Except I do
And very few of you have gone unscathed from shitskin admixture

Not great enough to survive Germanys first awakening.

lmao thats wonderful
you just went full merchant

It's an easy strategy. They can't do shit about it. And you already know that a civil war is coming and the AI is so bad that alliances are pointless.

Another good strategy is wait util Brutii / Scipii are fighting on the other side of the map and send a ton of spies and assasins to their home settlements (highly advanced and high revenue) and let the spies encourage rebellion while your assasins burn down temples and sewers and other buildings which keep the population happy. You end up with Brutii and Scipii only being in control of obscure underdeveloped settlements in Africa and Slav countries.

Caesar please hand over the senators.

>Your a few years late mate. There's this place called "America" that is the most advanced civilization to have ever existed. Google it.

non Roman emperors being a problem? Are you fucking kidding me?
What about the Illyrian emperors?

USA has more black slaves right now than the Empire had at any point.

>Posts a meme that's been proven to be Jew propaganda by one if the largest Jewish organizations on the planet
>Trying to say 60% as an argument when 60% of our population is literally more than any European nation period
>Not even 10 million Italians are pure Italians
This is sad even for you, have some pride and quit pretending you haven't ceased to exist as actual romans

keep the memes coming Tyrone
the irony is that I literally just need to post facts to embarrass your poor excuse of a shithole

>My anecdotal infographic made by people with bias negates real numbers
Also
>Saying America is a shithole
What's that say about Italy then friendo?
We are the best nation on earth, so if we are shit what does that make you?

>anecdotal infographic made by people with bias negates real numbers
>this much damage control
comedy gold

>We are the best nation on earth
you keep telling yourself that

Honestly, Celts were way better. Romans lost lost their identity because only their good men died in warfare. The Celts could kill their worst by season. Today, the genetic quality of Scotland and Ireland towers over the vagueness of italy.

>Rome crumbled due to shitty inferior mudhut european tribes coming in and making things worse
History repeats itself. Get ready for the new dark ages

I'm not even going to reply to the rest of that garbage post but the majority of celts were roman (English and Welsh).

Seriously we need to ban Americans who talk about anything outside of America.

True to Caesar

romans were niggers

>America
>Dissing other people genetic heritage

My sides were gone just like my plane m8

>Survey same amount of people from each nation
>Nation with 370 million people is going to be reflected as accurately as nations with less than 70 million people while using the exact same number of participants
Are you stupid? Even just going by each nation Germany, France, UK, and Italy are the only ones that can accurately compare themselves to one another using that survey. Even fucking Spain is too drastically small to compare to you, Poland, Greece, Netherlands, and Hungary all have populations too small to accurately gauge responses as being the same to yours even. You would have interview much more people to get as accurate a reading as those countries and we would have to interview no less than three times as many as you do to get an accurate representation.
Take your memes and fuck off back to Sup Forums where you belong

It's amazing how "actives my almonds" has become a method of casual discourse on Sup Forums and perhaps Sup Forums as a whole. Very soon anosn could communicate with each other in an entirely new language with its source not in Latin or French but in internet memes.

r ya butthurt yt?

lmao look how hard this fag is raging

naa

USA is better!

>the majority of celts were roman
This is a joke yes?

No, no es una broma.

Hey my dude that's a pretty funny picture. Do you mind if I repost it to r/the_donald so I can get some karma?

Other than Sparta America is the most successful nation in history to institute and successfully run a full blown government sponsored eugenics program
It wasn't shut down until the start of the 50's and we were almost completely genetically homogenous in literally every race that lived here until the mid to late 70's.
Now go back to your garbage artwork and pissing off everyone with your drawing threads
What's it like to be this insecure?

I hate you, now I'll have to reinstall. Such an awesome game, I still remember that one of my emperors was known as Decimus the Cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcomannic_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alemanni#Conflicts_with_the_Roman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Weser_River

>Germans ambush three legions led by a politician with no real military experience
>Germanicus marches into Germany, slaughters the Germans, takes Arminius' wife prisoner, reclaims two eagles, and only ends his war because the emperor was worried about his popularity
Germans only avoided conquest because Rome couldn't be assed to conquer them, they only gained the upper hand after centuries of social decline, wars with the Persians, and wars against invading steppe peoples. Even then they initially let the Germans in peacefully but the Germans decided to chimp out like the subhumans they were.

Ultimately the only successful Germanic tribe were the Franks, the Ostrogoths were reconquered by Rome, as were the Vandals, the Visigoths were conquered by Moors, the Lombards, Burgundians, Continental Saxons, and Alemanni were conquered by the Franks, and the Anglo-Saxons were conquered by Danes and later Normans.

That's not what you said though
You said most celts were roman
But they weren't, unless you are implying that because Rome held dominion over the southern portion of England that makes them Roman
In which case you are retarded

S
DUDE ETRUSCANS WEREN'T EVEN ROMAN LMAO #notatrueroman

>southern portion of England
No the whole of England,Wales and the southern portion of Scotland.

RUMOR HAS IT MARK ANTHONY DANCES LIKE A MONKEY AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS

Need good books about Roman history. Non-fiction and fiction alike. Help an user out!

>72
62*

>Even then they initially let the Germans in peacefully
No they didn't faggot, they literally quarantined them to the walls outside their borders while telling them they would be allowed in once their children had been conscripted and served for several years and after that time they told them no when they asked again if they could enter. Roman Empire jewed the fuck out of them and no matter what you try and pretend they were never going to win against the germans because Gorilla warfare isn't something you can fight because that's the whole point of it.
Without the legions of Germans they conscripted into the military they would have fallen due to losses against southern invasion no less than two centuries before they fell apart because they didn't have the manpower. The Roman Empire was a joke and anyone who willingly props it up is either willingly ignorant of their shortcomings and failures or are so stupid they have never looked into the Roman Republic.
Also
>Pretending Germanicus was just another politician
Faggots like you used to be put on crosses