...with actual weapons...

> russia-insider.com/en/im-idiot-internet-article-me-glenn-beck/ri17302

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=petuaX9S1Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
russia-insider.com/en/im-idiot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surprised XM/patriot have not kicked him off of there yet.

Wasn't the guy on the new right, like pro tea party and whatnot? I'm so confused.

Memetic weapons, but we assemble them here.

I like to troll my liberal friends but claiming Glenn Beck is theirs now.

> look at me
> your Glenn Beck now

Shit I wish.

Vlad give me a fucking crate of Saigas and RPG's already.

Have I not shitposted enough? what's my quota?

He's willfully controlled opposition.

His team isn't supposed to win in his eyes, he exists as a saboteur.

youtube.com/watch?v=petuaX9S1Hw

Someone post the articles about Glenn Beck's ad revenue drying up as he's getting dumped for being anti Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5Cqc6Beqm8

prove that the blurred man is not putin

you cant

He's right you know

Fed-Ex just dropped this off at my door step. I'm a little annoyed the delivery man didn't discreetly leave it at my garage.

I'm expecting another shipment next week.

>with actual weapons
Hey Putin, where's my RPG you asshole?
YOU PROMISED

when can I expect my ak47 in the mail

lol nice, also nines

Why did he bury his face in oatmeal? And what did he mean by it?

Oh Shit, I want a Kalashnikov, Mr President

I know, where do I get a free ak-12?

We're do I sign up for my Kalashnikov? And where are the secret ammo dropzones? I'll need periodic resupplies if Putin expects me and the boys to go guerilla. I'm not a one-time blaze of glory kind of guy.

The fuckin' IRA got AN-94 Abakans and all I got were some dank memes.

I feel cheated.

I don't get Glenn Beck. He started out conservative, but he's been slowly pushed out, or pushed himself out, of normal conservative circles. I remember when he still had his show on Fox when he used to rant and warn for a full hour about the horrors of progressives, holding up a picture of Hillary, calling her the face of the progressive movement, but here we are today and he endorses her over Donald Trump.

Is it just his Mormonism flaring up, or is there something else to this guy?

I got mine in the mail.

Serious get, brother...and lol

sheeeiit
Where do I get mine?

How do I sign up?

You mean.. it's BAD? to arm fringe groups in foriegn countries.. that aim to take down "democratically" elected governments that are apparently mistreating citizens?

Something changed. I remember the first sign was when those "kids" were swarming the U.S. border 4 years ago and he went there to hand out Teddy Bears.

Paid off? Blackmailed? Nervous Breakdown?

He's a religious nut, and these people tend to be prone to "revelations" that cause them to radically change their beliefs seemingly overnight.

Seriously. I have an SKS but really want an AK-47. I challenge Glenn Beck to meme one into my gun safe.

What the fuck?

I got nothing yet!

Top tier post.

he started as a kosher ripoff of guys like Alex Jones. Normies didn't know Jones, so Beck got away with biting his style. Now Beck thinks the winds are blowing some other direction, and he's losing that bet... also, his current investors are all jews, so, he literally sold out

He hijacked the tea party movement and sabotaged it by doing retarded shit like encouraging them to pray and fasting instead of mobilizing.

Why is it not on the civilan market? All I want is to become American and own a ak-12.

>and a colt python and a cool lever-action rifle ofc

Will my dream never come true?

>those "kids" were swarming the U.S. border 4 years ago and he went there to hand out Teddy Bears.

Lest all the low-T bandwagon riders forget, CRUZ was there with him for that faggot stunt.

CHEKT

Wait what

Where's mine

I fucking wish he was arming us.

Hos damn I'd love to have a rifle and box of ammo for a happening.

Still waiting on my AK Putin

Im not alt right but can I pretend to be and get free funz then register them?

I like free funz

Where can I collect my AK?

Bahahaha

>shitpost for laughs
>encourage people to build wall
>vote
>still haven't even got a moist nugget, let alone an AK-47

WHAT THE FUCK PUTIN

Hes a jew puppet

He spent an hour explaining cuckoldry to me and how IT WAS NOT A JOKE and how I NEEDED to be afraid of the alt right

Hes a cult leading retard jew puppet

>Hos damn I'd love to have a rifle and box of ammo for a happening.

You're American. You can find those on aisle 5, next to the lawn furniture.

THIS KEK IS SO FINISHED WHEN TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

>Shit I wish.
>
>Vlad give me a fucking crate of Saigas and RPG's already.
>
>Have I not shitposted enough? what's my quota?

one bullet deposited into yr account

didnt' you hear, Jones is naming the Jew on the air these days, so he can't be a kike puppet

He's confirmed on the Clinton payroll. And it's not even "hacks" that tell us that, it's Clinton's own publicly declared campaign documentation. She paid him over a million dollars to defect.

>tfw you will never go to the range with Putin

>AK-12s banned from import (anything by izmash actually) by king nigger, although there's a US company officially licensed by Izmash that could potentially bring it to market some day
>Pythons are so fucking expensive now that they honestly aren't worth it for what you're getting, all because every Amerilard is like "MUH WALKING DEAD! MUH QUALITY MAKES A COLT!" The gun's only been discontinued for like 11 years for fucks sake
>lever-actions are readily available

All those points being listed, your dream will probably not come true for the most part.

If so, where's my AK senpai?

Holy Fuck, all right
Where do I get my free funz

Beck is a worse traitor than Romney and Jeb combined. He made his way spouting all this stuff about Liberty and wants to hand the country to Hillary Clinton! ABSURD

>although there's a US company officially licensed by Izmash that could potentially bring it to market some day
Turns out this isn't true, they're just some fags hiding behind the bans

Where do I get these weapons?

Yo putin toss me an AN-94 been wanting one forever

woah woah really? He's listed on the payroll like CTR?

Also, why is CTR so quiet this morning...?

>tfw your AK-47 finally arrives in the mail

Just send me the fucking SVDs already!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

Why? I plan on buying an SKS - why get an AK?

the Alt right must be doing something right if they got both sides shitting their pants.

I would suck Putin off two times for a VSS, no homo.

YES

I WANT A VSS

PLS PUTIN

>tfw I bought a ruger mini-14 for $600 instead of an SKS for 2 or 3 hundred

Ayy VSSmind

Whenever damaging shit about Hillary comes out, they divert most of their efforts to damage-controlling in normie places like Plebbit and news site comments.

To be honest, I haven't been following the state of the AK market after the import ban shit happened. I just kind of gave up, but from what I understand, affordable parts kits built guns are pretty dry right now. I think they're nifty rifles, but I already own one izmash made rifle, and want too many guns to start focusing on just Kalashnikov variants, even if there are still a ton I'd like to own. I am kicking around the idea of buying a Galil ACE, however.

Well, in my opinion, you can do quite a bit more with an AK than you can with an SKS - aftermarket parts, better magazines, easier maintenance. However, they're both excellent. Get both. And then buy some more AK's.

Das it mane

Yeah but for free tho

I want nu-Sup Forums to leave. Glenn is talking about actual alt-right groups which commit real life violence in Europe, not sit behind a computer and suck a gay kike literal nigger fucker's dick all day.

I seem to be lacking an AK, Putin

Would appreciate one

Thanks

But the alt-right ahitpost squad is important. We're basically the propaganda arm of the alt-right with our dank memes.

>actual alt-right groups which commit real life violence in Europe
>implying this is a bad thing
nupol cuck posting isn't the most creative bait, but you got my reply faggot

I hope this post is satirical. Ya know, this place was fun before it became a movement. We had zim-zam posting, can't corner the dorner, hell even the 2012 election was great.

Now it's just an echo chamber, like every other corner of the internet.

Guys I never got the memo, where do I register with Putin to get my free slavshit?

Mini-14s are cool though. You can't kick your own ass for not buying milsurp guns when they were cheap. If I kicked my ass for every milsurp gun that I ever wanted that, that for one reason or another, didn't buy (All of them because I still haven't bought a single one), and then they skyrocketed in price, I'd never stop shoving my foot up my asshole.

Here's the actual, terrifying reality that I don't think Hillary supporters understand or willingly refuse to understand, many of us on Trump's side are actually fully on Russia's side, period. We'd happily allow the Russian government to infiltrate our system and destroy the people at the top, because NONE OF THEM have done a FUCKING THING to help any of us. They've all been playing a fucking game at our expense over the past few decades.

So I say let the Russians penetrate our government with their puppet Donald. The alternative is Nuclear War with Russia. Why the FUCK should we have to die for the greed and corruption of our government? FUCK that shit, I hope Russia IS arming the alt-right.

A BMD-4 just crashed through my bedroom wall, called me a cyka and said I have 5 mins to get ready or we miss the next plane.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk

>actual alt-right groups
they don't exist. rather all that is bad will eventually be labeled alt-right.

Glen Beck has been saying retarded shit for his whole career. I sincerely hope he continues to defect. I mean shit, I would not be surprised if he was a liberal plant all along.

?

look, I hate niggers and faggots as much as the lot of you, and am voting Trump - but you people don't even read shit before commenting anymore.

yes, right-wing violence is a good thing to me as well - day of rope etc. just correcting the faggot record that Glenn isn't talking about keyboard warriors such as yourself

Where can I acquire my side folding svd, or sv-98???

I want alt right guns.

What the fuck russia. Gibs!

>hell even the 2012 election was great.
No, it was a failure all around.

Ron Paul lost the primary, some begrudgingly went along with Romney who NOBODY was enthusiastic over. Others went to Johnson, I remember even some Florida anons went with Johnson and fucking gave it to Obama.

Be thankful Sup Forums is unified under Trump.

People missed the fucking boat on the vz-58. I got one for $400 2 years ago with 5 mags, a mag pouch, bayonet with scabbard, sling, and a cleaning kit.

Now I see just the rifle and one mag go for $850

Is the weapon giveaway region locked?

>just correcting the faggot record that Glenn isn't talking about keyboard warriors such as yourself
Oh yeah? Prove it. How do you know he's talking about this and not that?

Sup Forums started YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP and the Trump Train

Sure, people came along when it got popular, but Sup Forums was the main online presence for Trump in the early days of his running

Well damn i think Putin was trying to rip me off im gonna have to ask him where my Vityas is

Is Glenn with 2 n's still with her?

Christcucks btfo by their own stupidity as usual

Glenn Beck is fuckign cukoo for cocoa puffs. He was completely unspooled when he was on Fox News, he had a psychological breakdown, and now he's just a fuckign joke. We shouldn't be feeding his insanity. The man needs help.

literally 2 paragraphs into the OP link:

"Vladimir Putin has now upped the game and is now funneling money, training, and terror to the alt-right in Europe."

Glenn Beck bashes the alt-right now on a daily bases.

>russia-insider.com/en/im-idiot
>im-idiot

Gonna get v& for this, but that's the absolute truth.

I think most of us would rather take up arms in the States than get drafted to fight Russia. I don't care about Russian policy, so long as weapons flow against this shitshow.

Beck.. he has abandoned the very people that raised him up... he will fall for this.

How is Glen Beck even relevant?