Sup Forums is not the place to change people’s minds. It’s probably too late for that anyway...

Sup Forums is not the place to change people’s minds. It’s probably too late for that anyway. But I think there are enough of us. There are enough of us who understand that this is not a normal election.

This is not a normal man. We cannot validate his lies with the authority of the presidency. We cannot put the NSA or FBI in service of his paranoia.

We cannot allow his vengefulness to be amplified by the full power of the US military. This election is not about emails. This election is about preventing a dangerous demagogue from becoming the most powerful man in the world.

And there are enough of us who realize this. But we must vote. We must nudge each other. We must drive each other to the polls. We must make calls, and send texts, and knock on doors, and we must not allow anyone to accuse us of ‘being political.’

Because this isn’t 'politics as usual.' This isn’t Democrat vs. Republican. This is Democracy vs. demagogue. Enough of us understand this. But we must show up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're not quite fitting in here.

You have to try to make your point even if no one is willing to hear you. I do it for my own peace of mind, more than anything.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."--George Orwell

>This is not a normal man. We cannot validate his lies
stopped reading.

GTFO, shill.

You can't vote, rikspucko

What we're doing is simple.

We're applying the bitter cure for self-destructive Leftism.

>Because this isn’t 'politics as usual.' This isn’t Democrat vs. Republican. This is Democracy vs. demagogue. Enough of us understand this. But we must show up.

i agree BBC i agree

cant wait for hillary and her lizards to be hanging tbhqfamfalam even aspiring to get a russian ak

SIEG HEIL YOU SMELLY DUMB PAKI SCUM

When i'm 90 years old and sitting in my rocketchair when earth has been torn apart by nuclear wars caused by D.T my grandchildren are gonna wonder what I did to stop it. Then i will look back through my years and with a proud moment in my heart i will say that i supported hillary because i belived in humans equal worth. I believed in freedom...

A FUCKING SOMALI

we'll kill you first

enjoy 5 cents now and another (you) from me

This is corrupt criminal politician Vs rich white narcissist dumbass.

I'd pick neither, but the rich white dumbass at least isn't Hillary

Gas yourself.

Slide thread.

Sweden YES!

Hes right. Vote Trump!

t.immigrant in sweden

copypasta from Faggots of Jew York unfortunately this is the second time I had to read this BS. SAD! Saged

On november 7th, if Hillary wins the election then that is the moment us normal people can finally breath out. Our generations lifes is at risk if we let condem ourselfs by not voting Hillary and letting him become President of america.

A man who vulgarly talks sexist about women, a man who has sexually harrased countless of women and a man who does not take climate change seriously.

He is nothing more but a dangerous clown who's ideology can be recognized from early 1930 germany. He belongs in a circus, nothing more.

Fuck off, Sven.

fpbp

>implying someone will have children with you

We can make a change. If we all banded together to do something great like we have in the past. Remember the King video back in 2012? Look at how well that video was made and how fast it spread. What if we were able to do something like that? Using the same formula as in the video.
We would have to market it for the normies, the millennial and give the appearance at the start of being neutral.
We could be just as successful at spreading that video as that kony2012 group. It's all about marketing and hitting the right audience.

We could redpill a nation

>Sup Forums is not the place to change people's minds
>tries to change people's minds

>15 shekels have been added to your account

I'm spreading awarness, I do this for free sonny.

How can one bajskorv get so many (you)s in a single thread.

You are spreading cancer, you degenerate cuck.

Are you Swedish or some kind of nigger?

Using the N-word i see. You feel safe, don't you? Hiding behind the computer screen.Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed.
Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great.
You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.
You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero.
But in reality, you are really just unintelligent scum and a waste of space. Period

>preventing a dangerous demagogue from becoming the most powerful man in the world.

you misspelled 'woman', faggot

I don't see why when trump's America will only lead to white people living up to real human potential while the lesser races are left to dawdle in their 3rd-world shotholes

nice satire ROFL

>This is Democracy vs. demagogue

Really hard to make that case when the candidate supposedly representing "democracy" continually flouts it, rigs primaries, and rigs foreign democratic elections to advance her own interests.

Also her top donor controls the electronic voting machines in 14 key states

The Swede failing at bantz, just like he fails at having sex with his girlfriend.

>implying the president has real power over anything
6.5trillion Pentagon Dark Dollars says that fucking ayys are behind all of this.

Where's the fucking difference.

Understated

Holy projection batman!

Using the N-word i see. You feel safe, don't you? Hiding behind the computer screen.Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed.
But in reality, you are really just unintelligent scum and a waste of space. Period

>But I think there are enough of us
That is exactly the thought muslims will have when they start the fullblown conversion/eradication of western civilization.
>OP, go fuck yourself :^)

Fuck off nigger

Nigger
Fuck, you are a walking stereotype.

I bet this is banned in your country.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

It´s banned here in Austria lol

Nice freedom of speech you got there, hope nothing happens to it.

Are you even old enough to vote, son?

I always said if Tramp win, next elections Sup Forums and similar sites will be banned for a year before.

Some libfag stumbled into the wrong board

early 1930's germany was weimarer democratic republic tho, silly achmed.

>election is about preventing a dangerous demagogue from becoming the most powerful man in the world.

No. It's to prevent stacking the supreme court with libs and protecting your 1st and 2nd amendments.

That fucking simple.

Sweden, everybody!

>Because this isn’t 'politics as usual.' This isn’t Democrat vs. Republican. This is Democracy vs. demagogue. Enough of us understand this.

I will continue to support Trump just to spite people like you. It's why I voted SD last time and will do it again.

People like you really think you're the stewards of the world on high horses for all.

I wish you understood how sick people are of your kind at this point. People are voting for a literal joke candidate just to spite you. It's not even hard to get people to switch votes with the argument that doing so is sabotaging the system that's been failing them for two generations.

Sweden thread

Dead flag walking

Is that what swedes have for memes?

I'm for the demagogue 100% of the time. Those dudes actually change something.

Is this the bait thread?