What the FUCK is their problem??

What the FUCK is their problem??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJp4qr-q-mY
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q33k5Kj_MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_LrYOPMIng4
euobserver.com/news/29834
hungarytoday.hu/news/obesity-crisis-two-thirds-hungarians-overweight-survey-reveals-93668
youtube.com/watch?v=R6W5a4ktUTU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632858/The-ultimate-living-How-poor-carve-living-SEWERS-Eastern-European-city.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34131911
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look at the op's flag

Most likely you can solve your question by looking at your flag too, gypsy boy.

still angry over trianon desu

>have a shittier version of romanian flag

We built a fence on our borders to keep migrant filth out. If you didn't, you are the one with the problem. Just saying.

What do you mean?

>be a gypsy

You lost

>Aren't they about as insular as Poland? I've heard Hungary is trying to go full isolationist.

See?This is what i'm talking about.

>Belgium

Oh look another one of those buffer state "countries" for jew bankers, in Central Europe

mega butthurt from extreme wewuzism and the rightful trianon

your entire country is full of stupid filthy shitskin subhumans. yours is a disgusting, degenerate race.
also erdély is rightful hungarian clay

They're Ottoman rapebabies.

WE WUZ MAGYARS AND SHIIIEEEET

That guy Szekely barna is actually a funny szekler troll from Romania

kek I still remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=fJp4qr-q-mY

your existence
kys and we both benefit

What happened, Vlad?

is he a troll?
he seems too comited
youtube.com/watch?v=6Q33k5Kj_MQ

Romanians?

Yes.

Too close to European Shitskin Pipeline, at least they try to avoid the spills.

:^)

They're just grouchy because they're Hungary

They need burgers

Polënd krlek posztojá még töb aranyoska rajzlányt
Tdom hgy nm tudoddd mit írok de akko ris

how about them Falklands whitey?

Still can't see the problem. You make a provocative thread you get shitstorm. Its the rule of internet not a problem with a nation, stop acting like you didn't indicated the whole shit here, my gypo.

tessék

Again, seems like arrogance is at it's home in Magayroszag.

picture matches your skincolor u nasty gypster

Részvétem

But OP, why are you acting like a gypsy?

Hungary taking steps to looking after and protect their country and people = somehow a problem.

Again, you can't even argue, just insult my country for no eason to iniciate a massive shitposting ITT.

>empire
LMAO

>wewuzism
>Slovakia
We wuz Greater Moravia n shiet :---DDD
Fucking non-country.

we take credit for an empire we were actually a part of

Stop being a limp-wristed faggot and call him a gypsy you cunt. Fuck moral high ground you little girl.

What insult?!excuse me Im not hungarian and I can't properly spell...

I've prepared everyting to start a liberal propanagda site in your country, aimed at the young, spreading homosexuality, "a happy child-free life", atheism, drugs and other kind of degeneracy.
We will breed you out in the long run while you do gypsy stuff in Spain or Italy :^)

>büdös cigány magyarok megint szarposztólnak
I as a Román király request that you stop szarpószting about my country. But most mennem kell leszópni little brother, it is romani tradicion.

When will they open their borders?

That's nice, Austria-Hungary was based indeed.

>Having a piss-soaked french flag

>BUCHAREST, Romania — A Romanian man asked his country’s Constitutional Court on Thursday to recognize his marriage to an American man, in a case that has pitted the nation’s conservative majority against those who want to move into the European mainstream. The court later postponed the case for a third time.

>Adrian Coman, a 45-year-old Romanian gay rights activist, wants the court to rule that his 2010 marriage in Belgium to U.S. citizen Claibourn Robert Hamilton, also 45, is legal in the way it would be if they were a heterosexual couple.

>“Our values are no different from any other family in Romania,” Coman said.

A

When Sweden grows balls. So...never?

When we are accepting German refugees. You can't come though, Catholics only.

>taking gypsy king seriously

These threads never get old.
Stay butthurt you filthy fucking gyppo.

>Our values are no different from any other family in Romania
So they are close relatives?

Is Budapest expensive to live in?

TRIANON
R
I
A
N
O
N

MINDENT VISSZA FUCKING CLAYSTEALERS

youtube.com/watch?v=_LrYOPMIng4

No, it's cheap as fuck by Western standards.

Not really, but I'd recommend Kaposvár, Békéscsaba, or some village in the western parts

Shut up Milhouse.

>not living in Szeged
What's that? Afraid of the Romanians??

Nem fogok leállni egy troll cigánnyal mocskolódni, aki csak azért csinálta ezt a szarvermet, hogy felbasszon mindenkit. Azzal csak neki kedveznék, te buta fasz. De akkor hajrá, kezdjen mindenki ész nélkül ugatni és röpködjenek a "gypsk" meg a "bozgorok" oda-vissza, ha ettől te jobban érzed magad.

They have good woman

Ezért nem a miénk Erdély és a Felvidék.

>amikor beüt a béta svéd vér

that will never happen bozgor,not in this life

>be hungarian
>be fat fuck
>kill yourself

euobserver.com/news/29834
hungarytoday.hu/news/obesity-crisis-two-thirds-hungarians-overweight-survey-reveals-93668

youtube.com/watch?v=R6W5a4ktUTU

Hmmm really fired my neurons

Niko you are my greatest ally

Szeged is one of the best cities in hungary, no romanian here. They only come here to get medical treatment in the university hospital.

WE ARE GOING TO EAT YOU GYPSY

Lol no. Szeged is a leftist shithole full of nigger and arab exchange students.

>Szeged
>no gypsies
Hello, Alexandru.

>be hungary
>have a population of 10 million
>1 million of them are gypsies

kek

>be romanian
>get pozzed in sewers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2632858/The-ultimate-living-How-poor-carve-living-SEWERS-Eastern-European-city.html

Every fucking medical university has lots of niggers and arabs who pay shit tons of money to study there.

Close engough I guess

Just convert to Catholicism already. Fucking heretic Croats.

>gypsies poz themselves to death
I see no problem

meanwhile
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34131911
>Nearly 1,800 refugees per 100,000 of Hungary's local population claimed asylum in 2015.
>Sweden followed close behind with 1,667 per 100,000.

>HAVING MORE REFFOS THAN SWEDEN

wat

>be romanian
>get told by google
I mean how cucked do you guys are? When not even google takes muh wewuz seriously

>croats are catholic
kys uninformed fggt

>complete failure

Serbians are heretic Croats, everyone knows that. Unfortunately the good-willing Ustase failed to convert them in the last century despite how hard they tried.

hmm what?

Jokes on you, we let them to pass for Germany, they deserve it for losing ww1 for us.

You must be the CTR shill , so you are hungarian i knew no serb would be shilling for hillary although i thought you guys are treated well in Serbia , but the truth is we do have your ancestral clay , so i kinda get it

>cucktolism
i'll rather be fedora tipping faggot desu.
Plus you Hungarians deserve a good genocide to shut you up you're people here are getting annoying

>a liberal propaganda site in your country, aimed at the young, spreading homosexuality, "a happy child-free life", atheism, drugs and other kind of degeneracy.

Mate, this is what Hungarian intellectuals have been doing here for the past 27 years, only for non-Hungarians, of course.
In fact most of the Hungarian minority leaders here are basically SJWs, adding the fact that they're corrupt as hell.
Meanwhile Hungarian in Hungary are super-nationalist and conservative, pro-White/Christian Europe whatever.
Strange, isn't it?

Check out the origins of Soros. Now you know everything.

This, everyone worth a damn respects Hungary for what they have done.
Thank you Hungarians and fuck you useless Romanians.

>deleting your failed attempts

sorry for your luck bogdan

You guys just please elect Geert Wilders. He has a hungarian wife, so maybe they can start an anti-Islam dynasty with kebab-remover genes.

What attempt are you talking about??

As far as I'm aware, all of you gypsy scum come to my country to pick our pockets.

Meanwhile the Hungarians were the guardians of Europe against Mongols, Turks, Pechenegs, Bulgars and more, while Romania was conquered by Pechenegs, Bulgars, Turks and more.

>good wine
>nice food
other than the communist influence they suffered they're pretty fine neighbors
maybe a bit salty sometimes, but that's acceptable

That pic was actually made in Bucharest, the Romanian capital...

Ne nyissad ki a pofád bozgorbuzi

Nop