CBR is looking for experienced writers:

CBR is looking for experienced writers:

cbr.com/contributor/

>Our site covers reviews, interviews, and features but for the time being we are looking for dedicated news and list writers only.

Can YOU write a clickbait list about comics?

>The 8 WORST Marvel cuckings of all time!
>And the 8 best...
I think so...

I'm banned from this site over small nothing's. Fuck those guys with a axe up their penis.

I almost thought I saw a similar list on CBR in recent months.

I literally just got the email today, so apparently yes

hope they don't see this and withdraw the offer

>CBR has gotten so horrible that it has to resort to ironically shitting on itself in Sup Forums just to try and hire people

I could, but I don't have experience.

Ban brothers represent! I have been IP banned for like 4 years. And I can't change the IP because it belongs to a top university so CBR has banned the entire university for something I did over 4 years ago. I kinda of feel bad but the less people go to the site the better.

Guys don't you see, this is a golden opportunity. As many Sup Forumsmrades as possible need to apply for the writing position. Lie, if necessary, to make yourself look more appealing. Odds are at least a few of us will get in.

We can infiltrate the site's writing staff. We can hatch a plot. We can have men on the inside.

You don't actually need experience, I literally sent in a Tumblr post I wrote and my Master's thesis

>Top 10 reasons why Marvel gets a free pass on our site
>Reason 7 will shock you!!
Did I do it right anons?

They banned my entire province.

What province is this?

PEI in Canada

Ah, I was guessing Manitoba

I could use a proxy but they're all terrible. Plus the board is junk now.

This is the site that hates Peter Parker right?

They hate everything that could be considered good in favor of books like America, The Crew, and whatever Kelly Thompson is currently writing before it's shit canned after 7 issues.

So basically yes, they hate Peter Parker.

but Peter is terrible right now so wouldn't they like him?

I know I've seen at least 5 lists from that site that say in the MCU they should kill off Peter as soon as possible to make way for miles.

And there was one list that basically boiled down to them saying "Miles is better Peter because Peter is older and has more stories."

>but Everything by Marvel is terrible right now so wouldn't they like it?

ftfy

>"Miles is better Peter because Peter is older and has more stories."

The part where I left out the "than" or the part where somehow being around longer and having a richer history makes Peter inferior to miles?

the latter

>Black Bolt has the top 3 slots

They're either fucking stupid or they're trying too hard to shill.