LIVE THREAD

Donald Trump non-public press-only event at 11 am on 11/1

GET IN HERE.

link: rsbn.tv/watch-donald-trump-delivers-remarks-in-valley-forge-pa-live-stream/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1BC9ueVwdM
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
youtube.com/watch?v=9KPK7_S1vn8
youtu.be/GT6yCH3BAVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi

HYPE TRAIN HYPE TRAIN HYPE TRAIN.

It's going to be huuuuuuuuuge.

it's going to be just like Julian's 3am news conference. HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

Let's go. Make sure everybody believes it's going to be big. That will make it super big.

Bump brother.

Awoo~

Literally nothing is going to happen.

>Donald J. Trump and Governor Mike Pence will speak at the DoubleTree by Hilton.
>This is a private event.

checking in

SHADILAY

Bumpo

Thank you for erecting the record.

That's what we said when he announced his candidacy.

Something good is going to happen crooked teeth brit.

Imagine being Anthony Weiner in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Huma Abedin, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is sext another 15 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Weiner and not only stand on that red carpet while Huma flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HUMA ABEDIN-WEINER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and shiksas and later alleged underage victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Brooklyn. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for scissoring with Hillary in the previous years. And then the photographers call for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this event before security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Anthony "Big Guy" Weiner. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your 12" wiener and bear it.

Bump for great justice
MAGA

the hidden army will emerge

RSBN

YOUTUBE LINK AS WELL

>youtube.com/watch?v=l1BC9ueVwdM

>youtube.com/watch?v=l1BC9ueVwdM

LIVE STREAM LINK ON YOUTUBE

pumped but /comfy/ here

danney williams press conference live stream??? any links also?
Thats at 11

One the eleventh day of the eleventh hour of the eleventh month, kek will shine upon us

Checked

He's gonna call for Hillary to drop out. Check em.

it's nearly 2am and I want to go to bed but I wanna see the event

>Trump + pence
>it's gonna go for over an hour

JUST

Big Happs

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Bumping

insider here.

Trump is bringing out bills black son and is going to challenge bill to a DNA test

GOOD MORNING

lol, cant help but feel the same thing desu
inb4 the ominous larper was drumpfs social media guy

I'm betting Stein comes out to deliver the killshot to Hillary bringing the Bernouts aboard at last.

FBI user here. Make sure you watch this one.

Any questions?

INCOMING.

Where is Jill Stein?

in that case it's fucking nothing, it's old news

Sky king skyking s k y k i n g s.k.y.k.i.n.g. websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb

I feel the sarcasm.
>Just like when some guy saying he was working for the "McCain Campaign" said that there was going to be bombs dropped that would change "the USA as we know it"
>Alex Jones said that wikileaks 3am announcement was going to be huge,
>When KimDotFaggot trolled us all day fucking long on HRC's Birthday and not a god damn thing happened.
>Like when he took credit for the FBI reopening the case, it wasn't fucking KimDotCom, I'll tell you that.

Along with the many other false leaks, don't get your hopes up, we've been burned so many times during this election.

poetic, u a rapper?

Literally nothing

I've earned 200.66$ so far by "Correcting The Record"

Sent from My iPhone 7+

I feel like Jimmy Dore would shoot himself in the head on livestream if Jill endorsed Trump.

Choo Choo mother fucker

He better fucking not.

If this press conference has anything to do with that, this will be his "binders full of women" moment and he will be officially done.

holy crud! Where is the live stream of Danny? Press conference is at 12 est

Yes. Hillary is kill?

Why does My '86 Lincoln town car stall out in reverse?

You're just another aussie shit poster, not FBI user

lmao what an idiot

i really don't think it's his son. it would be fucking phenomenal if it was tho.

CONFIRMED
SKY KINGS COMING IN BY THE DUBS

Atom activating sounds heard over siberia.

pls be my ai gf

Nah I'm just larping. Danny probably won't be a happening.

this thread will go by so fast no one will see my post asking to see their dicks because im a slut for bwc

Why cares? I'd take the rotting corpse of Tupac over that autist.

BING BING BONG BONG

LITERALLY NOTHING
I
T
E
R
A
L
LY

N
OTHING

it's on Fox.

It's a speech on Obama care
move along

I am honestly proud to have played a part in this election with Sup Forums. Not that I would ever tell anyone in real life but it's been a hell of a ride.

is he finally admitting all those rapes?

>inb4 this is nothing

Fox just said it's just a speech on ObamaCare.

>LIVE THREAD

what is this reddit

Kek'ed

We'll be telling our kids of the great meme war of 2016

> Trump is bringing out bills black son

Dems are such cucks and SJWs that that would probably boost Hillary

If he doesn't

>demand that Hillary drop out
or
>demand the FBI arrest Hillary
then this is 100% a non happening.

He has to do one or both of those things or I will be extremely disappointed.

a speech on obamacare isn't even bad, it just seems bad because you fucking retards and CTR overhype everything

remember when he had a speech about the 'birther' thing. it was 3 sentences adn a whole lot of media pissing and whining

11 am.

jokes on you this thread is slowww

He's here. Its hapenning big one

im with you man. push on.

Those threads that lead us to tuesday 11am weren't saying to watch this press confrence. They just said happs at 11am. it could be something else while we watch this.

>Private event
>Streamed

Did (((they))) change the meaning of private as well?

>live stream is starting soon

my boss walked in on my today on Sup Forums and I got fired on the spot

I don't even care so long as Trump wins

He's gonna show his foot long dick and say "Who's the real nigga?! I AM! I AM!"

obrigado

>Media only

Not open to public audience.

why so skeptic? i thought your King Nigel loved Trump.

didnt anonymous say they would put hilary in jail at 11am today for the pedoexpress?

the fuck happened to that?

Happenings pls

maybe it means he choose which press can attend

Trump will win, dude.

That would be disappointing. I want Danney Williams to be happy, but god damn, he can't talk for shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=9KPK7_S1vn8

better stream

What a surprise, nothing

what the fuck are you

HULA HOOPS AND THE GI JOES

Yes if the 11am user leakers are to be believed. I doubt they would announce such a thing at a Trump press conference.

youtu.be/GT6yCH3BAVU

Wtf fuck off east timor

The music is way too dramatic for what is happening there.

>2016
>Anonymoose

And checked

0hour1?

Never right.

>Check flag
>Unknown
N-N-NANI?!?!

Hillary will be arrested.

Trump will triumph.

which post are you even referring to with the 11am bullshit? link to the specific post