Be me, 29 year old

>be me, 29 year old
>work with two black men, one is alright, other is sorta standoffish
>use terms of endearment for people like bro, brother, or dude
>call black guy brother, not in a patronizing way
>standoffish black guy tells the other he doesn't like being called 'brother'.
>alright black tells me standoffish black doesn't like it

I don't care that he doesn't like it, I do care that he got offended. Like the guy is being debased by a common word. It's not like I put on a jive accent and was like "hey waz happenin' brotha." I pronounce that shit like Hulk Hogan, brother! So I'm banned from using the word brother around this pedantic nutjob? I feel he's willingly segregating himself.

What I'm getting at is, why is it acceptable for the modern age US blacks to push their complexes onto others?

>terms of endearment
That's what you get for trying to suck up to them you fucking faggot. Niggers don't give a fuck about that shit. Refer to them by their names only and stop being a fucking bitchboy.

Find out if he has a sister then date her. So you can talk about how you creampie her ass every night

Ask him if he'd prefer to be referred to as nigger or shitskin

Ask the standoff one if he is a coward, because men speak for themselves.

Then start calling him boy, and the cool one big daddy.

>why is it acceptable for the modern age US blacks to push their complexes onto others?
because people hold blacks to a lower standard. I think it would be healthy for him if you just kept on how you are, and if he confronts you just give him a dose of reality.
Do you work *with* them, or do you have any authority here?

>Suck up to them

Fuck off you autismo cunt, go learn how people interact in the real world you fucking robot.

If it were a white guy who told you he didn't like being called dude or bro or buddy, you would just find another impersonal noun to use for him.

I appreciate that the standoffish black guy probably has racially charged reasons for not wanting to be called brother, but it doesn't matter.

He doesn't like being called brother, so treat it just like any other person saying they don't like being called whatever.

Thats a very good plan

Stop trying to be friends with niggers and this problem will sort itself out.

In my experience 'dude' triggers them more.

Niggers aren't people you fucking soft cunt

>unironically using the term brother
>gets ofendet if you told to stop it

You're literly sjw tier bullshit and you should be put down you nigger loving cuck

You only call someone brother if you have more reasons for it than just
B-but muhh urban hib hop tho

Kill your self, you're disgusting

Blacks hate white people, it lets them not take responsibility for their actions.

You know how I know you're a gutless neet?

You know how I know you're a fucking wog?

why didn't the "standoffish black guy" standup for himself instead of being a bitch and telling the other dude to tell you?

call him boy now

Do tell, this should be good.

Just talk to him directly and say that you use brother in an endearing sort of way towards any male coworker. If you tell him you didn't mean it in an offensive way, he still might not understand/accept it, but if you do it in front of others at least you've covered your own ass if you let it slip and say it to him again.

>black people own the term "brother"
just call him father then.

The negro is not your brother. He is your inferior.

Because he stands off, not up

>I feel he's willingly segregating himself.

He obviously has more sense than you do

>use terms of endearment for people like bro, brother

PENNY BROTHER

Maybe his brother died

>>use terms of endearment for people like bro, brother, or dude
you could try acting professional when at work. I know it sounds crazy, but it just might work.

Stop with the fucking nicknames. I wouldn't like some hick calling me 'brother' everyday either. You said yourself you use the same pet name for everyone, out probably comes off as disingenuous, like you refuse to learn everyone's name. It's like the paki guy at the corner store who calls everyone 'buddy'. I'm not your fucking buddy, pal.

seconded

I don't like when people who don't know me (or anyone, for that matter) call me "chief," "boss," or "cuz."

I usually go with "man." Start calling him that a lot, man.

Call him a Negro next time

He's just offended you don't call him a nigger

I'm not your pal, guy.

Can we call you a house nigger or would that be offensive?

Yes it is because of the ongoing race war

And if she doesn't want to date him he can always rape her anyway

We're all just brothers BROTHUUR

You think the term brother comes from hip hop?

>interacting with blacks

no just quit and find a job that doesn't employ subhumans.

I call women at work man or dude. The only one who ever gets offended is a mannish looking lesbian broad.

That ass look 80%+ cocoa

In all honesty I would probably just refer to you as "faggot"

I can't reply as much as I want to because I'm currently at the job; this happened this morning. I work in a warehouse, so it's way lax in that everyone says, 'man' or 'dude' so it's not out of the ordinary.

The cooler black dude told me it's because the standoffish black guy is "old school". I feel like he's just a prickly individual, although both of the black have a victim complex happening. I can go into this further if you guys want, but it might take a second.

Well aren't they subhuman...why the shock

Because youre a cuck

Call him douchebag now

If anyone ever bitches at me for being nice, I shit on them till theyre miserable

Brother is way too familiar a term to call a coworker. It's weird.

A friend fucked a black woman from Colombia and he told me black people are fucking smelly.

This.

Brother implies a deeper kinship, one that coworkers don't have.

Stick with bro, dude, man like a normal person.

N-Nani?

Blacks are told by your media that they are victims their entire life.

They can't or won't shake that mentality.

God damn. You sound like a raving faggot of a flaming asshole.

Hope you get fired ASAP so your coworkers can stop suffering.

Why are CTR memes so weak?

They haven't created a single solitary memorable meme during their rampage here.

You'd think they'd absorb some of the sensibilities which help create memes and have some semblance of creativity but based on what they're put out, they don't.

Recycled Sup Forums memes and pure garbage.

What a spectacular waste of money.