What board would he browse on Sup Forums?

What board would he browse on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums, duh

If I had to guess based on the backdrop and the armband, as well as his past with Der Fuhrer.../y/.

None, He hates everyone that faps to cartoons and contributing to ruling the world under hydra.

He might get couple of idiots to join him.

/d/

/fa/

Am I going to have to be the one to say it?
Fine: /lgbt/

>contributing to ruling the world under hydra.

And NOT contributing to ruling the world under hydra.

/ck/

Dude appreciates good food, and would probably use some of the terrible shit people eat as Hydra propaganda or something.

I'm not familiar with red skull, but has a reputation for being filled with neo-nazis and stuff.

being a super villain he might be interested in weapons ( )

/thread

this desu senpai
german uniforms look cool

fpbp

He'd spend a few hours trying to recruit on Sup Forums before realizing they (and all of us) are completely useless. He'd never come here again.

I don't think he'd go to either. /k/'s not going to have shit he hasn't seen before, and Sup Forums's either going to be people working for him already or people not worth his time.

>Meanwhile, Cap's artistic skills and history as a cartoonist and fondness for war cartoons means he's a regular Sup Forumsmrade who contributes original and fresh content to various Sup Forums threads, does requests, and is always friendly and helpful.

>that awesome day when Cap managed to retrieve some of his old comic strips from back in the day, got tony to help digitally restore them and storytimes them

/sci/

Big if true

hahahahahaha
oh man caps face

everything is true but "MK ultra"

MKUltra actually was a thing though.