What would you do if someone released Donald's sex tape banging Russian models along with Vladimir Putin the day of the...

What would you do if someone released Donald's sex tape banging Russian models along with Vladimir Putin the day of the election?

watch and enjoy thoroughly

I would laugh, at how stupid I was for supporting him

Nothing, because it didn't happen.

fap if the girls r hot

wait what the fuck that's a real tweet from a real news organization? holy fuck, they're throwing everything they can possibly muster at him now

Vote for him twice.

This is heeb projection - jews blackmail pedophiles to promote open borders. Politicians are literally hand-picked BECAUSE they are pedophiles caught on tape.

Oh no a man who is having sex is suddenly unfit to rule the world.

Most males would support that type of bravado

Make him even cooler but I don't want to watch a really old guy bang sluts.

Still vote for Trump.

He's not running for pope.

Did Russia fund, train, and use terrorists against the United States?

Saudi Arabia did.

>Mother Jones

wew lad

So an (((unamed ex russian spy))) has said that Trump banged a model years ago in Russia and therefore Trump is now running for President in fear of the world discovering that he had sex with an hot girl?

That's really ALL you can come up with, leaf?

This election is starting to take an heavy toll on your sanity.

>Ex-spy confirms that Trump was in an Orgy with Russian models
This is sad at this point

>super secret spy stuff

>he gives intel to feebs (not dhs or nsa)

>somehow the public is privy to this information before it is even confirmed

literally who believes this? read any novel about spooks and you learn this is not how ops works

He's a rapist, a child predator, an orgy participant.

Calling it now: next they'll accuse him of bestiality.

Check out the new Social Media Strategy Paper I just created
Spread and enhance it!
Make sure we meme this election for a Trump win.

I would bus niggers across the border and vote twice.

I would laugh at the hypocrisy once again.
>muh russians
>muh russians are rigging the electionsand interfering
>Russian releases sex tape
>oh thanks russin, surely you did not interfere with our elections this time because it benefits us

>thinking a sex tape hurts celebrities

Paris Hilton
Kim K
Tila Alcohol
Hulk Hogan

If such a thing existed they'd drop it instead of running around like retards and literally blaming THE RUSSIANS for their sheer ineptitude and corruption

kys

Yes I'm sure you would. Thank you for correcting the record

I would watch it and jerk off wearing my MAGA hat.

See, this story is completely unbelievable because Trump is the kind of guy that would welcome a sextape being released. He LOVES fucking beautiful women and likes to tell the world about it.

pic related

Trump has a server connected to Russia
Trump actually knows Putin
Trump has sex tape with Russians

Jesus fuck this is desperation right here, the number of Trump x Russia rumors increased exponentially these past few days, what a bunch of retards.

Hulk Hogan not only helped himself, but in the end, helped all of us.

>if
haw about you learn to read faggot before you keep on sounding like some la la queer bitch niggah

witnessing their flailing is hilarious.

before it was on a weekly basis so it had time to sink in with the media's help. now it's multiple slanders a day.

Good thing you can't vote in US elections leaf

It ruined Hulk Hogan's career which allowed him to sue for 140 million

@CTR95524863
You know those guys that have stopped showing up to work?
They are getting immunity deals testifying, you retards still at CTR breaking campaign laws are the one going to jail.

>motherjones...sage

But the pussy grabbing footage was already released.

Some random supposed "ex-spy" claims there's a sex tape, it still classifies as a rumor, homo

vote for him twice

Fap fap fap till I drap drap drap

Or literally nothing

fpbp

i always thought Trump was a pure virgin?

This guy gets it

As a 46 year old that chases 20 year old whores,I'd congratulate him. I don't care.
I don't care what storiescome out about him. No matter what he's done or been accused of, he's our best hope for defeating real evil.
I'd also like to point out that anything illegal that's reported to the FBI generates a case number. There may not even be an investigation, but there's a case number.
It used to be an easy dirty trick to call the feds from a pay phone to report that a local politician was receiving payoffs from a union/mobster/sketchy business, then the next day call the press and tell them that the feds were building a case on that politician for it.
Back when reporters did their job,they could confirm there was a case file number,and rumors would start.
This b.s. could be nothing more than that.

What would you do if dog turds tasted like strawberry bubblegum?

How would this even work? I mean, the only thing the Russians could blackmail Trump with over this is dropping it to not get him elected.

He didn't do it in office, he didn't abuse his office, it's a totally unimpeachable offense to have had sex before running for office. It might be unbecoming but it's a total nonstarter for blackmail once in office.

Wait i really don't get it anymore. Our culture is all around sex and frankly, we love to brag about it in some way. We all had that friend who first bragged about riding the tricycle. Men and women both like hot bodies. Granted, being filmed is awkward, but unless it is something illegal, I can't see why would it be a bad thing. Especially since Trump himself said that he had business in Russia, but nothing government-related.
Hey, guess what! Hillary, Obama, but probably most presidents had children. They probably had their share of some rough kinky sex as well. So fucking what?
If all of a sudden it turned out that Trump was supporting the middle-east with weapons in exchange for huge donations, well, that'd be a real thing.

This totally reminds me of yesterday's "he has a private server" thing. Hey guess what again, I have 4 private sharepoint servers running right now. And just lets not mention the technological background of said claims. Fuck, my jimmies are rustled.

Fap to it. What the fuck do you think?

>I have 4 private sharepoint servers running right now

>an absolute madman

Id tell the wife I need to go frame by frame to detect anomolies for America.