If Foster's Home was really popular in its day, how come the popularity has dwindled significantly since it ended?

If Foster's Home was really popular in its day, how come the popularity has dwindled significantly since it ended?

Anyone?

Can you stop making Foster's threads?

Why? It got me into animation and I watch it everyday. Is that a problem?

>show is no longer actively running
>people tend to watch reruns of things they've already seen less
>new cartoons are becoming popular

I fucking wonder.

People stopped falling for the autism ruse.

You do know that there's a 90s Nickelodeon Facebook Group that is dedicated and has close to 10,000 members on there

because to put it quite frankly.....the show sucks and offers no redeeming quality

10,000 people out of billions of people on Earth. wow.

Wow, 10,000 members. That's certainly a significant portion of cartoon-watching people in the world.

There's this thing called 'children', you see. Believe it or not, cartoons are not the sole domain of adult men in their basements.

Why would anyone adopt an imaginary friend, anyway? That's like eating at McDonalds when you have all the resources, time and knowledge to make a fucking perfect steak dinner.

but
but MckCracken

I guess not much content around as of late. I think a comic would be nice to have around like the Invader Zim comic.

It was too self contained. What keeps a fandom going is speculating about what happens outside the show. Mac wasn't compelling enough a character for people to wonder about his future, and by the end of the show most of the character relationships were too stable for further development.

And a million people like and follow the NickSplat Facebook page.

The same could be said about adopting children

On the surface yeah, but imaginary friends are different. Many families adopt because they simply CAN'T have kids for medical reasons, but I'd be hard pressed to find a child with a "broken" imagination. Furthermore, the decision to adopt is more or less left up to the kids, and there's no child on earth who would settle for a "pretty good" friend when they have the power to make a "literally perfect" friend.

Fuck off underage. quit making these shit bait threads kid. Your fosters autism is rampant and deserves a public ban. You got destroyed earlier and whined like a shit head, get out.

That's probably why the adoption rates are so damn stagnant.
And in case you haven't noticed its more similar to a shelter than an orphanage. The only reason people would want them is so that they have a home. Especially with how difficult it can be to take care of some of them.

Fuck it's censored.

Cmon man you can't find the uncensored one anywhere.

>I watch it everyday
Get that autism checked out user

things get forgotten that don't get used

yet the Spielberg cartoons get a thread every few days

The show was too self-contained and didn't really have a lot of memorable aspects to it beyond its premise. It also wasn't very good. I mean think about how many times do you see Sup Forums; complain about that Bendy episode than about good episodes from the show?

A show can't rely on waifubait

Bait

Nostalgia comes in waves. There wasn't a powerpuff girls reboot in the 00's, it was reboot in the 10's. Give it another 10 years.

They have rebooted most of their other old shows, so Foster's does seem like the next most likely choice.

And I want to see that gif uncensored too.

It was popular? You mean I was the only one who couldn't stand any of the characters, especially Bloo?

People realised bloo became an asshole.

How come him, and the general tone was so much more different in the pilot and some first season episode compared to later on? The only time it really came back was Destination Imagination and Good Wilt Hunting.