If it happens a nuclear war the only place habitable will be the southern hemisphere because the atmosphere of the...

If it happens a nuclear war the only place habitable will be the southern hemisphere because the atmosphere of the southern and northern hemisphere do not mix.

Which South American country do you recommend I move to? Want to leave this shithole within the next five years, as soon as I get some real savings and become fluent in Spanish. I'm thinking either Chile or Argentina, those seem like the most civilized nations on your barbaric continent.

Hopefully many whites will do what I intend to do so that we can bring the light of civilization to that dark continent.

Argentina is 80% white and it was good enough for Nazi's to flee to, sounds like a good bet

Definitely one of those, stay away from the equator user. Nothing good there.

>implying China won't nuke Australia for the banter

Why is all the land is in the northern hemisphere? What did God mean by this?

Just go to Australia

We dont want you fucking leafs here

You should be grateful I've deigned to choose your country as my future home. I'll bring an actual skillset and capital, as well as civilized concepts such as paper money that will revolutionize your nation.

Uruguay

no ur gay

Fuck off you taco muncher we don't want leafs either

Isn't that a poverty-ridden shithole? I mean even more so than the average South American country, of course

Sometimes I love having no land borders.

Tbh I'd be happy to take Chinese nuclear refugees. As long as they kill any dark skins or Muslims they see along the way.

like a smaller better argentina
weed is legal, guns are abundant and they're fairly lefty but not too much (inb4 that's a bad thing)

It's going to be renamed America II by that time anyway

>tfw no right wing death squads killing niggers and jews for you

Those below the equator are the chosen ones

Singapore

South America for the South Americans. Any intruder will be rejected.

Let our Catholic continent in peace. Soon dominate the world and be a world power as the West end in nuclear war.

>paper money

>Portugal 2
>South American

You're either a failed conquistador or a fucking favela monkey. Either way your shitty country is gonna be just like Venezuela.

Nuclear winter is a meme.

I hope I just die then. It looks like the only "habitable" areas are complete shit holes fill full niggers and pussies.

you actually think brazil , south africa and australia wont be touched ?... ahHAHaHahaHaHa

no they get nuked for the lulz or sheer spite.you want abos to be the ruling class when the white man is gone?!?!?! i didnt think so. australia would get nuked because kiwis never shut up

Yeah, we have a beautiful and colourful currency that changes colours with the seasons, what of it?

Chile, Argentina, Uruguay are good bets.

It has nuclear bombs capable of destroying an area larger than the entire United Kingdom. How can this be fake?

Because of M.A.D.

There's a reason they havn't used them for nearly 100 years and it isn't just because they're good people

We won't be nuked you dumb cunt, China might attempt to invade west Australia for our resources before the nuclear exchange but that's it.

Fucking cunt.

Chile is a good liberal country that preffers outsiders more than its own inhabitants, maybe you'll find good shelter there

the view from my house in the slum

>Australia becomes the USA of the planet
>Rules over the post-apocalyptic ruins of the planet

CRIKEY

You're a neet, you don't get a say in anything. When I was there, everybody fucking loved me.

bitch you're just jealous of our south american swagger

Fuck off Argentina we all know you hate Chile. You just don't want people coming to your crap country

Australia new empire confirmed

Dude, I'm chilean, I just came to visit some friends in Buenos Aires, and also, with the new president, argentina is raising all the prices and lowering the salary almost every month, so, as I said, Chile is a good option for you northern capitalist fucks :)

the president of Chile is not a member of Foro de SP and also ideologically aligned with Maduro, Dilma, Evo, Rafael, Fidel, etc.?