Flash animation thread

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes
youtube.com/watch?v=LskJDh_wEmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The duck who walked up to the lemonade stand, and spoke to the man running the stand

>Miss me Yet?

what did he say to the man running the stand?

Not even suicide can unfuck your shit up.

Great user, you've driven him into suicide. You happy now?

youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes

>Got any grapes?

The man running the stand was Jon Arbuckle.

Formerly Chuck

that duck was legit Sup Forums.

asks fucking lemonade stand repeatedly for shit they clearly dont steal

>guy gets angry and eventually decides to be the better man and jsut buy the fucking duck some grapes

>duck says "naaah these suck you think this store has any lemonade?"

>got any RAPE?

youtube.com/watch?v=LskJDh_wEmY

This year's Madness Day was shit. I'm still waiting on REALM.

I liked the honey bear video desu

I'll give you a hint, yeelong swings his thing

Did 2007 kill Internet creativity and flash animations? The Internet become such a shit show after 2007, after gay social media, advertising faggots, let's play cancer on youtube, twitch, black twitter, vaporwave, nerd culture, condescending liberals on social media who bully people, etc.. Why everything have to go wrong, why?

This is the last one, you would think it would be released by now.

Do people actually think like this?

>Who was in the wrong here?
Lucy. No way she's a trained psychologist.

FLash animation died because youtube had a shit system to which people easily abused and still abuse today.

Old youtube had the reply system which let anyone (namely chick with cleavage) reply to a video with a ton of views and leech of it. As a response to that and other problems youtube had then. Change the way videos were monetized videos, spending months to a year on a 3 minute video isn't profitable nor viable. Espcially when the jackass who "reacts" to your video can make more money than you did.

this