If it was legal and nobody would find out, would you rape?

???

I don't see the appeal. I don't get so horny that I have that kind of desire. Regular fans and sex with the gf is more than enough action for me.

No. I have morality. Now make like a tree and gtfo, CTR shill.

Would you take free money?

CTR detected.

Of course you faggots would think this route...

Unlike you assfuckers, some of us have sons and daughters.

>uk
>ctr

I wouldn't even rape you

tfw when u work for ctr in the uk when they are based in us...

kys goyscum

>sex is on the same level as money
Lol dark skin detected.

I would not rape someone from Russia but if there was a European somewhere near me(especially German, they are the best) I would definitely rape him/her

>proxy

bruh lets see these german girls

Would you rape a rapist?

>paranoid schizophrenia

No because I know a rape victim IRL and I could never do that to someone. I may rub my dick on their leg but not rape them

Fuck no.

Nah, I imagine sex isn't all the fun when you have to hold someone down and keep them from screaming the whole time.

why not?

if i were an atheist, yes.

Are lolis fine?

yes. everyday.

yes

why?

>rubs dick on people

This

No i would naver rape an innocent person but if a girl was texting and driving an killed someone i knew i would definitely rape her if i had the chance.

if it was legal I would not care if anybody found out
I would rape left and right, cumming like a dynamite, beating stupid filthy whores who would not make their house chores.

autism attack, sorry

as punishment?

It wouldnt be rape

I get off on womens vaginas clamping down on my dick so I kind of have to make them enjoy it and thus beg for more and thus consent

I physically cant rape because I am too good looking and need her pleasure to enjoy it

>forcing someone to have sex
There's no way I'd be able to get off like that. Isn't the whole point consent between two people that love each other?
GTFO degenerate.

>polish

well i never

tfw christcuck cant read a question properly. fucking burger

That awkward moment when that isnt rape, and thus illegal getting you into prison for sexual assault/molestation

No, it's gross and a fucking turn off.
Whould slay niggers and mudslims anythime tho.

maybe

Would I jump out of the bushes and rip a girl's clothes off?
No

Would I feel infinitely more comfortable taking home random drunk chicks or pushing the line a bit with a girl who has come over to my apartment?
Easily.

Nice proxy faggot. Does Robby give you a reach around?

>le athiest have no morals meme

I'm atheist and rape is wrong.

what does 'wrong' mean in a godless world?

>Needs a magic man he's never seen/heard to tell him not to be a dick

Kek

yeah, that was about the level of response i'd expected.

i don't need some abstract ruler king like you to act as a deterrence for raping someone. i actually understand people and the pains they experience so why would I want to break someone if I'm going to fully understand how bad they feel?

>ID
F8CK off, miserable cunt. Morals don't come from books

so your answer to how you'd go about defining 'wrong' is some utilitarian thing?
if it causes other people suffering and makes you feel bad then it's wrong?

what if the amount of pleasure you get from the action that causes them pain is greater than the amount of suffering you'd feel for causing it?

or say you felt the person being raped was someone 'evil.'