AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FBI investigating wife of a rapist for whether or not her government files were leaked to her assistant's pedofile husband
>FBI confirms Trump is secure and not a security risk
>liberals will still vote for Hillary

Can we go back to a timeline that makes sense?

sign of desperation. I want to see her get raped by a donkey live on Nov 8.

She is so unhinged.

It's glorious.

Why is her tweet in quotation marks? Is this a type of format or is she trying to look like she is quoting someone?

Who is she going to blame next? That fake UFO invasion theory seems likely to happen.

One of her aide's is quoting her. She signs the tweets that she personally does with -H

I believe she's quoting that Slate hitpiece on Trump.

I found out I was accepted into classes at school without them actually reading my transcripts.

But now they say I can't register for next classes since I have no credit hours because they didn't read them when there should be over 90hours.

Nothing in this world ever made sense.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

just wait, things will start making a lot more sense after Trump is elected.

also, every single person who votes for Shillary will be on a list so Trump can check who's been naughty and who's been nice.

Not true, wikileaks proved - H is just staff members too

It's hilarious. This was obviously the "big surprise" that Cuck Wilson and Frank (((Lutz))) were referring to and it's a giant wet fart.

B-b-but US intelligence said that Trump was a Soviet!

Why is Russia some evil boogeyman that wants to destroy America? Hillary is supposed to be peace and love yet she seems itchy to kill Ruskies. I talk to Russians and they think Americans hate Russia and putin and want to destroy their way of life. Russia is based and I feel like our media is peddling that Russia is just the USSR 2.0 and Putin is Stalin. What's the motivation? Why are we supposed to hate Russia? I'm voting Johnson but one of my favorite things about trump is that he wants to be friends with Russia. Also when they say Russian hackers, are they Kremlin sponsored? That's like saying putin personally requested Lizard Squad take down Playstation Network.

Even those are fake.

They're doing the "Donald is good at twitter, so we better blast it" routine.
Oldest trick in the book.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary, famalam.

Make your vote matter for something and MAGA.

lol how do you say that? trumps twitter is full blown cringe material

you idiots will be sucking my dong cum next tues

She's not going to win, Wiener nuked her campaign with no survivors

God bless this pedophile Jew

Weiner at the Pearly gates
>But St. Peter, why am I here? You know what I've done

St Peter
>I know what you've done, and you know why you're here

They are quotes from her rally.

She's really fucking blowing it big time. Not biased here. There were times I said the same thing about Trump. But this FBI shit buried her and she has no idea how to recover, unlike Trump who managed to.

The Tweets she's making aren't even fucking rational. She endorsed a Trump comment about equal pay while trying to bash it. Her Russian ties claims fell completely flat. She's fucking done.

This is the third election I've been of age to vote and it seriously might be the first I actually do.

Of course the FBI would say that, they've been infiltrated by the Kremlin.

WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?

HE'S RUSSIAN, HE'S RUSSIAN,YOUR'E RUSSIAN, I'M RUSSIAN!

ARE THERE ANY OTHER RUSSIANS I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?

Russia is interfering with the kikes who want to destabilize Syria and take over its land, and it is also interfering with the plans of the oligarch kikes in Ukraine. In short Russia is interfering with the expansion plans of Greater Israel/restoration of kike Khazaria (((Jewkraine.)))

>oh emails are just right wing conspiracy theory scare mongering
>emails are real and you're under investigation you crooked bitch
>RUSSIA DID THIS TRUMP IS A BLACK AGENT KREMLIN IS GONNA GET YOU IF YOU DONT VOTE FOR ME
9.1 9.5 8.9 sticks the dismount. most excellent gymnastics.

i love how the FBI is all the time against the fucking bitch

Her Russian conspiracy theory is so insane even the JYT won't carry water for her.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Fucking kek

Hillary will easily win. Never Trump, a Demagogue, Narcissistic,
Racist, Misogynist, Sexist, Sexual Predator, Homophobic, Xenophobic,
Isolationist, Pathological Liar, and basically a Sociopath. He is unqualified,
emotionally and morally unfit to serve in any public office. He is a clear and
present danger to America.

Weiner hacked his wife's computer and stole those emails. It should be illegal for the FBI or anyone to use them against Hillary. Imagine if I broke into your house, found a bag of coke, and brought it to the cops and they arrested you for it. That's illegal search arrested seizure

By far the best part of this election is the huge drop in media trust. Even the die hard liberals are waking up with all these wikileaks. The more blame russia garbage that the media pushes the deeper the grave they dig.

Remember, if it's not the Nazis, its dose doity Russians goyim. Keep them from subverting the only (((real democracy))) in the west.

this must be a really frustrating time in the bullpen

>Why is Russia some evil boogeyman that wants to destroy America?
Well you need some boogeyman to pour more money into defense budget. Russia became an easy pick for this recently (Crimea, Syria)

I had no idea so much of our population was Russian.

No. That's like you and I being in a relationship, you carrying your boss/lover's cocaine in the car, and I get pulled over for a busted taillight or driving under the influence or something unrelated.

How much longer until she starts talking about muh precious bodily fluids?

Hillary loves talking about Russia. Why doesn't she like talking about Saudi Arabia?

Her linking an article calling them both corrupt was the craziest thing I have ever seen any candidate do. Ever. Who shows sonething like that on their own Twitter?

Apparently grandma does.

> implying Weiner can hack (anything other than his own cum)

Except its not like that at all

No its..

She's not wrong, and just because they see no clear link doesn't mean it isn't there. They need to dig deeper, they'll find a connection then.

yes.

There is a connection.

Find it.

>She's not wrong

This Double is a FALSE FLAG.

It's all over for her, she's in desperation mode now

>"it's all over for her now!"

>Said the increasingly nervous trump supporter for the 50th time

>complains about hillary
>votes for johnson anyway
Why are there so many of you?
If you dont want hillary in office, vote for Trump. That's literally the only way it works.

Putin has taken over the US!!!

A L E R T H I L L A R Y

She's done basically, no one trusts this corrupt bitch anymore, I mean there are a few idiots still fully behind her, but they're not well in the head at this point.
Haven't you seen the polls you idiot? Even with the +6 bias towards Hitlery she's losing in them. Nice try though shill.

don't talk to me

why doesn't the failing NYT just endorse Trump already

Faggot

Kek
>Implying Hillary ever held a rally

After reading some of the leaked e-mails i think thats a ruse, theres even one where they say "i don't believe russia will be a threat" when talking about anti-missiles.

Salsa?