Thank you America. Nigger degeneracy is invading Italy and our music

Thank you America. Nigger degeneracy is invading Italy and our music.

youtu.be/s1xbQVNGSPQ

Last 5 years in Italy have been getting worse and worse. Now all our youth only listen to this music.

>video related its a Southern Italian half muslim nigger rapping in american degenerate style.

Includes freemason symbolism, references to Islam positively, drug use, racemixing and other forms of sexual degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fObgEQXzag
youtube.com/watch?v=6OmwKZ9r07o
youtube.com/watch?v=afEgm5UAoC8
youtu.be/Kifn_WVGReM
youtube.com/watch?v=wmouQdb46gM
youtu.be/kBTSHNJ4Nx4
youtube.com/watch?v=ydZfvDvPxpM
youtu.be/qdMoktR6zoI
youtu.be/b271M6BFzro
youtu.be/s1xbQVNGSPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0g6ii-Ur_J4
youtu.be/wPftfYys4yU
youtube.com/watch?v=wSS7vhHMyC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WCqMP2zpI
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome nigger!

t.celentano

Jump on a mushroom Mario

bibbity bobbity

You guys need to realize that you need to a positive inflluence on the world. Your music is degeneracy incarnate

You act like we want this. I fucking hate this nigger shit.

That's what happens when you let in a bunch of jews. Hence the Jewish Question.

JUST

I wonder why we get anything from the USA : videogames, movies, music, all cucked, food is shit, dress like unemployed low-time middle age weed pusher, no literature. They rule the world because their culture is appealing to the stupid, culture-less and emasculated post-wwii western european people

It is not our music. Kikes like pic related invented Gangster rap

>all those likes
The lyrics suck, the music feels lazy as fuck and it's using fucking AUTOTUNE from the start to end, they didn't even do it right. Who the actual fuck unironically likes this shit?

Vocaloid makes this guy eat dust ffs.

the beat is the only catchy part of the song and the mongoloid 'singing' had nothing to do with it

sup neighbor?

is mafia such a big problem?

I noticed it too
Nearly everyone that listens to this crap is either ends up dropping from school, using drugs, promiscuous, etc.
I am literally incapable to see the beauty in rap music, can someone tell me why they like it?
>no social justice shit as an answer please

youtube.com/watch?v=2fObgEQXzag

good italian music, without yankee influences

All the popular Italian music has gone to shit starting around 2010 when the internet became popular over here. All sorts of kids and new generations of people were exposed to YouTube and Facebook which brought forth a new era of shit.

Autotune was no where in Italy 10-15 years ago but starting 5 years ago its EVERYWHERE. All our songs on the radio are autotuned shit and we used to make the best classical and vocal music in Europe.

Just look at our young people now all saying shit like "YOLO!SWEG!" on a daily basis I want to slap them across the face.

the sad part is the budget was probably higher than a video like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6OmwKZ9r07o

>Nigger degeneracy is invading Italy and our music.
Yeah good luck trying that shit in the South
youtube.com/watch?v=afEgm5UAoC8

Kanye put this at the end of his vid

What else do you cucks produce in terms of "pop music"

youtu.be/Kifn_WVGReM

this?

at least you have good electronic artist's and classical musicians...

youtube.com/watch?v=wmouQdb46gM

chi vol essere lieto sia, del domani non v'è certezza

Dark Polo Gang>>>>>Ghali

fuck. I'm going to Naples on a month. I was under the impression Italy wasn't invaded.

Of every place why Naples.
Seriously why the fuck Naples.

enjoy smallpox

Why are you all allowing him to live in your country? We kicked out our own prince and celebrities yet you all keep these types of people???

Somehow the language doesn't fit the beat/rap stuff.

Example: Se bastasse una canzone is a nice song, rolls of the tongue pretty nice.

Holy shit just nuke us already

>I'm going to Naples on a month.
Might as well take a stroll on downtown Detroit on the middle of the night while wearing a triple K outfit.

>I'm going to Naples on a month

see.

youtu.be/kBTSHNJ4Nx4

youtube.com/watch?v=ydZfvDvPxpM

youtu.be/qdMoktR6zoI

youtu.be/qdMoktR6zoI

youtu.be/b271M6BFzro

youtu.be/s1xbQVNGSPQ

All the popular modern music is cringe autotune wannabe american rapper shit

I'm in Naples bruh, they hate us cuz they ain't us. AMA

>t. "le wrong generashun" faggot
If anything, internet brought life to a field strapped on life support.

>All the popular Italian music has gone to shit starting around 2010 when the internet became popular over here.

I was taken aback by the sudden surge in popularity of the rap/hip-hop genre in Italy from 2010 onward. Being a bit older than the average polack I remember when italian rap meant Jovanotti, and I thought it would stay confined there.
Rap was always an 80s/90s thing for me, I wonder what the young people of today find appealing in this old music genre.

>caring that much about pop music

edgy underage fedora metalheads

You've been exporting niggers to the new world for over a 100 years, time to take some of your own medicine.

You even have your own Joe Cocker. Cheer up

youtube.com/watch?v=0g6ii-Ur_J4

>Naples

Have fun in Africa - not even kidding, been there a month ago. It's terrible

>t. Radu Esposito conceived during a sex trip in Timisoara looking for his biological father

But you told us the other day you're all redpilled?

Are the metro stations safe at night? I'm just worried about muggings after dark. My friend I'm meeting there is staying in a different area, so at the end of the night I'll have to ride the metro alone.

Refugee detected.

Maybe you just came on the boat but in Italy we are all packed like sardines now so if one neighbor listens to music loud you hear it everywhere and since all the kids listen to the same stuff I will hear these songs like 20 times in one day everyday for months and then you turn on the tv or go to a bar/cafe and its the same song on the radio there too.

While I drink my coffee and chat with friends I don't want to listen to degenerate filth disrespecting my culture and values.

Don't listen to this underage OP.

kek Esposito

memes aside, Naples is beyond salvation

ahmed pls

Lel, have fun paying Africans not to destroy you car

sounds like you're the refugee living in some hotel in south italy where all your nigerian pals are integrating listening to Fedez and you're autisticly screeching because Iron Maiden is real music

>Are the metro stations safe at night?
Yes. As long as you don't look like a soft cunt nobody will fuck with you. Avoid looking "touristy" (rucksack, sandals with socks, hiking shoes, sunglasses on night or other weird things you americans do or wear) and you can go anywhere.
If you are mestizo/half nigger people will assume you are faking fake shit in Piazza Garibaldi and you will be invisible (except for someone asking how much for a pair of fake Prada).

Oh well there is no metro anyway during the night

This, kek.
Naples is literally cancerous, if you by chance find yourself in Spaccanapoli be ready to get your valuables stolen.

Is this you?

youtu.be/wPftfYys4yU

Somalia, Black Hawk Down type of shit.

Fuck you dagowop, we didn't make you take every limp-dick african on a fridge into your country. Fix yo own shit boy.

To be honest I'd rather spend a week in Somalia than a day in N*poli. At least Somalia is a sort of ancap failed utopia, with all that entails.

>What is (was) Lybia?
You americans fucked Europe when you bombed Ghadaffi and Bashar.

Blaming your problems on America, seems nigger culture has infiltrated Italy farther than you think mario

why go anywhere in italy when you can go in Tuscany (best region ever) ?

I've been in Bucharest for "work" (hehe) you have really nothing to comment on.
You basically walk and see sewer doors opening and closing as you see dozens of romanians staring at you while feebly huffing their aurolac.

Romanians will always try to become friends with you to better rip you off, muttering something resembling a parody of italian in their guttural, turkish language while their yellow eyes are on your wallet.
But 20 euro and you're getting a gourmet blowjob from a romanian woman of your choice. I've gotta tell you guys, your women can do more in 5 minutes with a cock than a cat with a wool ball in one good morning

It's full of leftists.

Sfera Ebbasta too.

When I visited Italy, they were playing reggaeton.

It's pretty embarrassing to watch Europe being culturally bested by a bunch of beaners who love shitty telenovelas and get distracted by women with large asses.

>Nigger culture
You mean Afro-American culure.
>American
geddit?

>Afro
>American
Redundant

It's not our fault. It's your fault for letting it happen.

>islam
>drug use
>sexual degeneracy
its like you are saying the pope is promoting homosexuality

K

>>What is (was) Lybia?

Lybia......kek

If someone gets hooked on heroin blame the guy who put the needle in his arm not only the dealer, geddit?

Italian, nigger
Synonyms

>america dindu nuffin we gud boyz tryina get our country back on track

low energy reply
sad!

>All the popular Italian music has gone to shit starting around 2010 when the internet became popular over here. All sorts of kids and new generations of people were exposed to YouTube and Facebook which brought forth a new era of shit.
>Autotune was no where in Italy 10-15 years ago but starting 5 years ago its EVERYWHERE. All our songs on the radio are autotuned shit and we used to make the best classical and vocal music in Europe.

kek did you

>I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
>Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, >da ba dee da ba daa
>I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
>Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, ?>da ba dee da ba daa
>I have a blue house with a blue window
>Blue is the color of all that I wear
>Blue are the streets and all the trees are too

>Name an internationally famous Italian pop act/

You can't

Italy have done jack shit other some early piano-house in the dawn of rave.

Culture is swinging the other way here luigi

>Culture is swinging the other way here
And where is it going?

>I was almost forced to face the facts but I see you made a typo there, tough luck pal

I would only rage at countries that are relevant, the only influence Italy had on anyone is pizza and the mafia, great job

let's hope for everyone sake it actually is, although I doubt anything will change

huh, I've yet to get my room. I'm guessing I should look for one around the coast? What area are the expensive hotels in?

Italy isn't worth much energy

>That first video.

God Italians are really shitty at animating cuties.

To the right

Eiffel 65 was aswesome and that wasn't autotune that was vocoder two different things. Also Italo Disco and Italo Beat are great our Dance music in the 80s 90s and early 2000s was some of the best in Europe rivaling France and the Netherlands and the UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSS7vhHMyC8

americans ruined glorious italian culture

this video is proof of great old italian cultural television

>2016
>not eating pasta con tonno

How will wops ever compete?

Think you have it bad ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WCqMP2zpI

It probably won't change as much as pol would like but it's not getting any lefter

>Said the american, while using a device powered by a microprocessor, invented by an italian

Says the American, who lives in a country who's model of government - aka a Republic & Senate - was invented on the Italian peninsula.

We don't have our own national music. If a British musician makes a good song it will be heard in America and vice versa

>I'm guessing I should look for one around the coast?
If you want to change destination altogether there is the Sorrento area. You can get a cheap house with Airbnb (you have to rent a car tho) and visit the most hip places in the Napoli area from there in more than one hour of car. Cheaper accomodation, it's mostly small, touristy towns where you can walk buttnaked in the middle of the night and nobody will give a shit.

Hotels are expensive pretty much everywhere

You should thank the Italian Democratic Party (aka the cuckold party), OP. You know it. It's way too easy to accuse Americucks or pedoengland for italy's small benis complex.

1 out of 3 guys that had a part in iterate Italian the other two were American, the Italian probably got the mob to put his name on project

Get on my level bong

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

And allow me to add this: not like "fascist" that don't even have a slight idea of what fascism is about are any better. I'd love Tuscany if it wasn't so fucking leftist. And if it wasn't for its absolutely fucking disgusting bread holy fuck even thinking of it makes me want to puke my guts out.

We wuz Romans an shit

was only a mtter of time you filthy shitskin.

You and Italy have a lot in common, had huge empire and now are relegated to a minuscule parcel of land

"Tu proverai sì come sa di sale
lo pane altrui"

bread in Tuscany is without salt because it goes with prosciutto. bread with salt is for peasants because they just eat bread so they want it with salt.