Chinese J-20 Stealth Fighter First Demo Flight at China Air Show Today

How's it, pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls2u6Ue2LM4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDMhvVArC1g
youtube.com/watch?v=w3tstUYGS_8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls2u6Ue2LM4
theaviationist.com/2016/03/01/heres-what-ive-learned-so-far-dogfighting-in-the-f-35-a-jsf-pilot-first-hand-account/
bga-aeroweb.com/Defense/F-35-Lightning-II-JSF.html
bga-aeroweb.com/Defense/A-10-Thunderbolt.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It didn't explode mid-air at least

Looks like a rip off f-35

Its a ripoff of US technology, I hope Trump ends your "I am the manufacture" card in the world.

>My lead eating slaves!

Automation = No more minimum wage workers. And Trump knows it.

>wow it's literally nothing

Yeah ripping off is so easy I don't see Peru doing it

FRRRYYYY INNNN TOOOOO THE DANGER ZOOOOONNNEEEE

God that looks cool. We are in the future.

we buy your stuff, like everyone else

It's cool looking. Who makes the engines?

I will import my goodies from Korea now.

Considering youve been handed western manufacturing, business, and tech (both through normal means and espionage.) Im not that fucking impressed. Ni hao ching chong ping pong your cardboard copy will always be sub par. Im even more excited for when the chinese economy is ripped from underneath and your business leaders can no longer stimulate your shit tier currency with the USD.

Those engines are shopped.

It looks like an less manuverable, less stealthy F-22 FWIW. Why less? Well the engines looks like they have fixed direction nozzles and overall the shape isn't as aligned and angular as the F-22 is for stealth.

No, because it's much bigger.

Interesting video.

the reality is even with the exact specs, chinks will NEVER produce military technology REMOTELY CLOSE to the US because their factories are SHIT and their workers are untrained monkeys

a single f/22 could take out a fleet of chink clones

>Who makes the engines?
Russia. China still can't get the Titanium refining, processing, or machining right. They're also still way behind on being able to engineer compressor stages.

A state owned Chinese company most probably

Looks nothing like a fucking F35 you fucking dumb leaf and this project was going on before the Chinese managed to get their hands on the F35 classified information. I'm sure some of that into the J20's final design the 50TB's of data they stole went to the J31.

It "looks" like shit and looks like it flies like shit, too.

Jesus Christ, China...

I think it looks cool, but from what I have seen it wasn't that maneuverable. this might because it's under powered using the AL-31F engines and not WS-15 engines.

why is it so long?

>Steal all the plans you can from USA/Russia
>Still end up with trash
At least they tried.

>No thrust vectoring
>Canards
Welcome to the 70's China. At least Russia implements what they steal from us.

I love these threads. American insecurity is fucking hilarious.

It's neat for its intended purpose. Area denial in the SCS. But it isn't a complete package. Terrible rear-aspect stealth, shit engines, and the fact that Chinese have a hard time innovating rather than standing on the shoulders of others means it'll always be one step behind.

It's being built and fielded in the 2020's against a fighter that was designed in 1987. Think about that for a moment.

Looks like F35 and like the original it's a big shit

Real plane coming through

>stating facts is insecurity

where's your air fleet anyway?

1.05: this gray camo suddenly fucking works like magic.
Gooks been gooks - first official appearance and they show not 1 but 2 planes. Strength in numbers.
Roll control seems very slow, though it difficult to tell is this bad aerobatic program or problems of plane itself.

Why would they even bother with Thrust Vectoring? The F22 only has single axis TVC anyway, it's not that important, the EF2K doesn't have TVC at all and it's one of the most maneuverable fighters.

>stealth fighter
>we can see it right there

> made of chinesium and counterfeit parts

Tbf China in 1987 was still mainly dirt farming and it's most advanced manufacturing capability was building happy meal toys. They haven't done badly.

>Canards
>Stealth

Pick one, only one.

Underpowered, terrible turn rate, slow.
FUCKING CANARDS KEK!
If this is what our F-35's were fighting I wouldn't even be worried.

T-50 however... is worrying.

looks gook

>no-S ducts
>IRST pimple
>metal frame canopy with FUCKING RIVETS
>rear aspect stealth ruined by round engines
>final engine isn't even designed yet
>can't even afford to build 12

Yeah ok.

The T-50? That piece of shit is never even going to go into production, and if it does who cares. It's not anymore stealthy than a Rafale, and they won't build more than a small handful.

SO FUCKING INSECURE

Stealth is highly over-rated.
youtube.com/watch?v=LDMhvVArC1g

F35 has 1 engine fucking leaf

But Rabbi Sixtrillionstein, you told me that these expensive planes are useless when you can just launch a million missiles into the sky?

Airshow dick waving that any modern jet can do. Who cares.What matters is detecting the other guy first and firing your missiles first.

Why are Americans convinced they invented everything on this planet? Your entire military was propped up by stolen German scientists.

F-35 will shit on J-20 in A2A,

youtube.com/watch?v=w3tstUYGS_8

RICE MAN

But they werent German anymore after the war, they were American. :)

lol what? no it wasn't, they gave us a head start in rocket technology and that's about it

Once you come to the USA, you are american. That's why we are the best.

You know US has had stealth fighters since Vietnam war? They are about 40 years late.

That is preposterous. Silly stupid. The Germans gave us Rockets and some other things. We had already surpassed them in almost all other techological respects besides that.

You're a retard. The Germans helped us win the space race.

We were just bringing them home

WATCHIN IN SLO MOTION
LA LA LA LALA LA

TAKE MY BREFF AAVAAAY

FPBP

Looks like the X-02 Wyverne from Ace C9mbat 4 without the movable air surfaces.

>this is what average amerinigger believes
Lel, fat is literally pouring out of my screen. It's no longer a mere delusion and superiority complex. It's state of mania. I wonder if Romans suffered from the same conditions in final years of their empire.

Why would anyone ripp off this pile of trash , f35 is a massive failure . I rather buy f16 block 58 than a a Shitty f35 .

we did

we also thought about saving barbarians and migrants... christ

You are full of shit. Roll the aircraft and as a function of angle of attack, TVC is on what ever axis you need.

? The F-35 can do everything the f-16 does but better, and has stealth. What are you talking about poo in loo?

Who cares about this counterfeit piece of shit ?
Rafale is 15 years older and probably shit on this like every single other jet he encountered.
Indians can relax, 36 rafales will annhilate 300 of these things easily and there will still remain enough fuel to nuke Pakistan on the return.

Top kek, new plane requires a pilot. In the US were a little more advanced with this thing called drones...

Looks pretty sexy

Pure stealthkino

Poor little J20 is a model T with spinner rims and undercarriage lighting.

But props for trying

Of course it will.
Does not make the F-35 any less of a shit aircraft, unstable, low aoa, underpowered, does not have afterburner for combat maneuvers.
Useless "stealth" technology.

youve never been to a chinese factory have you

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ls2u6Ue2LM4
>Stealth fighter
>Could see it clearly
China BTFO

>Frenchmen enters the thread

Look at the price range , f35 is 15x more expensive than a f16.

Thats the reason india agreed to build only f16 rather than lobying for f35. We can buy russian pak-sukhoi with the same features for fraction of the price

>low aoa

Bro, you dumb?
theaviationist.com/2016/03/01/heres-what-ive-learned-so-far-dogfighting-in-the-f-35-a-jsf-pilot-first-hand-account/

Inbe4 the wings come off in flight.

>>Stealth fighter
>>Could see it clearly
>China BTFO

Babbies first stealth joke.

NON
COUNTRY

LOW
GRADE
BANK
CLERK

An F-16 with AESA radar and all the add on modules that an F-35 has built into it costs more than an F-35......

their military technology is form gray aliens in exchange to kidnapping humans

Wow, America BTFO, china new world police.

It lacks the payload for ground support and the F-22 is a better interceptor. What purpose does it serve again?
Don't even get my started on how the USAF thinks it can replace the A-10 for the CAS role. Top laff.

Bro, you stupid? The F-35 has more payload than the F-16, a-10 and F/A-18. While carrying more fuel for better range.

Goddard was an American by birth if you want to play that logic train you dumb faggot.

On one hand I truly love chink military hardware, I find it fascinating. On the other hand it reeks of cargocultism and its engines are most likely reverse engineered russian shit - and russian engines are downright terrible.

Can't lie it looks sexy, but don't think for a second that you can compete with my daddy.

He lose his only prominent feature that way though - his stealth.

It probably can be easily shot down by a 50 year old F4.

>Bigger plane
>Can take more payload
Wow, genius

Um, after the initial airstrikes to take out SAM sites, why do you need stealth?

>The F-35 has more payload than the F-16, a-10 and F/A-18
[proofs needed]

Also why it has much better acceleration and a higher AoA than an F-16.

Who cares about "ripping off". It's better to let others develop the tech, and waste their own money.

It's junk. Everything on it is a ripoff and it's all stitched together haphazardly. I would bet any modern F-15 is significantly superior, much less the F-35, and least of all the F-22.

I've heard that the engines are Russian R-79V-300 knockoffs, which is a great engine, but the Chinks did such a shit job reproducing them that they burnout extremely quick.

They didn't even try to show off high-g maneuvers from the fear of the plane crumbling mid-air

this desu
The pilots are the truth weapons, I wouldn't praise the J-20 too much unless it has new ground breaking technology rather than just "upgrades" and tweaks to previous models

>Payload: Weapons: 18,000 lbs (8,165 kg)
bga-aeroweb.com/Defense/F-35-Lightning-II-JSF.html

>Payload: Up to 16,000 lbs
bga-aeroweb.com/Defense/A-10-Thunderbolt.html

>stealth
>can clearly see it
lol

I keep dreaming about alien abduction.
Am I being butt-probed on a nightly basis, Mr. Jew?

Probably a piece of shit like all chinese products. China has a terrible opinion around the world

t. Locheed Martin
Also good luck luck taking off at full payload with that fucking awful TWR, it'd be F-84 tier. This too.

Like I said, what's the point of stealth once the SAM sites have been cleared by initial airstrikes.

What is cheaper. Having two planes do two jobs or having one plane do two jobs?

That's why you're full of spics and niggers, your citizenship has no value