Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY
youtube.com/watch?v=9_M3uw29U1U
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=zgB1h7KAimg
youtube.com/watch?v=rT5zCHn0tsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always liked the space program.

Not for the discovery, I just launching huge shit into space because 'Fuck Space!'.

I have always wanted the US government to build a fuck huge rail gun and to launch nuclear waste into the cosmos instead of keeping it in barrels as well.

Newt NO

>Trump's going to permanently kill the globalists by moving humanity to the stars

that explains why he is saving as much money as he can, he has big plans

>restart space program
>discover Warp
>help God Emperor spread his army throughout the galaxy

I thought you fags hated government involvement?

Private industry is pushing space exploration much faster than anything government could do. Just let the market do its thing.

no private company has the money to go to mars
just 2% of american GDP will go a very long way

>Private industry is pushing space exploration much faster than anything government could do.

lol

So your position is that the government is better st advancing technology than the free market? Take you CTR shit back to DU

Checked

>So your position is that the government is better st advancing technology than the free market?

Absolutely

public works is a little bit different.

The fact that the space program is the only real public works that's remotely interesting is probably the reason most people are ok with spending so much on it.

Why would a private company ever want to go to mars?

Jesus fucking christ anons.
Who better to head up our space program than Pence Prime with his intimate knowledge of future tech?

This is all making too much sense.

eggs actly

>creationist godtard
>space

open the pod doors please, HAL...

youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY

SpaceX is a private company and will be there by the end of the decade.

no

Just like you tech-doubting retards were claiming just a month ago that fully autonomous cars were 20+ years away. Then you got BTFO when Musk announced all new Teslas are full autonomous.

SpaceX is going to mars.

no

woah checked

3 is the number of moloch

>Trump actually becomes the God-Emperor
Has meme magic gone too far?

For what purpose? Tourism? Publicity? Private companies exist to make money. Right now a near earth orbit, the moon, and maybe the asteroid belt are the only places where profit in space might be found.

Chequed

Fucking wasted again.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=9_M3uw29U1U

I half expected to see AIDS-skrillex and Carl the cuck in that drawing, but alas

Christ, user.

I don't think you really fathom the amount of money it takes to create space projects

For this one thing, private industry cannot do it better

>I disagree, so he's CTR

They're trying to discredit the nailing of their behavior, don't be fooled

Ave Imperator

Who has the actual Trump Tesla theory? It's like I keep losing the file...

Hypothetically speaking, there might be some building methods that can be performed on Space, which cannot be performed on Earth, which could spark off interest for private companies on putting forth money for trying to figure out how to get stuff to space cheaply.

Beyond that, there's just the tourism.

wasted

>john titor becomes head of the universe
lol have memes gone too far?

nice try CTR

>wanting ceramic radiation balls to orbit our earth

Y'all got yourselves a script-get campaign now, eh? Sad!

Meme Magicâ„¢ doesn't work that way - and I doubt you'll get many converts at this point.

unchecked dubs dubs trips

for shame Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

>48 chromosomes
>to 46 chromosomes
>no in between

now one fusing into another I could believe, but it happened TWICE and there is no proof of when it happened

>Not wanting to explore all of God's Universe

Found the heretic.

This is a sign, shorting Tesla now.

Quints confirm never going to Mars and that Musk is a glorified salesman/actor.

Geostationary orbit is where the dosh is

there is so much methane on mars we'll fihure something out

>thinking religious people cannot into space

Confirmed; short Tesla.

but methane is bad, jew-controlled vegans keep telling me so!

>I'm gonna restart a council that wastes our best minds trying to figure out how to deal with piss on Mars instead of problems here on Earth

K

>SpaceX Mars rocket will explode on launch

Zero-gravity construction. Gas harvesting. Ice harvesting.

And the biggest reason to explore space? Because it's there.

>2016
>still being upset that whitey on the moon

>Private industry is pushing space exploration much faster than anything government could do.

Thats a lie. No one goes faster than the military. Just look at the space x joke.

They cant make a fucking rocket goes up.

China and Russia are sending shit to space all the time. If you cant into space, you are not a super power.

Even argieland is having a mild win with the ARSat shit.

There's a difference between releasing tons of methane into the air you breath and keeping it in a bottle and burning it.

There is a time and a place and a purpose for both the public and private sector in space. Both are good at different things.

The private sector is good at driving costs down, improving and optimizing designs, commercializing and expanding the utilization of technologies... but it can't afford or has little interest in funding large-scale projects and pure-science endeavors. Space-X will never fund a Large Hadron Collider or an International Space Station - these projects costs tens, hundreds of billions of dollars and require a massive pooling of resources and talent. That's where the public sector comes in.

It's time to start arguing in favor of one or the other and start looking at how to best utilize both. Have NASA focus on building science missions and developing new technologies and put the private sector to work utilizing their results to build new vehicles and stations.

>hurr communist government is more efficient than a private company

Fuck off hilldawg

>Even argieland is having a mild win with the ARSat shit.
launched with an ESA rocket

>not wanting to fuel our dying sun

This. Unless we are firing the waste into the sun, burying it is the only safe option

>lol trump so stupid and uneducated
>literally the first president in decades to really give a shit about the space program

Nigger i never say shit about communism or killary.

I believe that the Military funding is the best way to go to space. If you dont like what i say, give me a fucking argument, not that crappy shitposting.

I will devote my life to the cause if this becomes reality. Wage cuckery sucks.

my dad just sold 5 million euros worth of property this summer
im going to try to conince him to move the entire family to the USA
yes im white

we went too far eons ago.
Might as well embrace it little one.

> just launching huge shit into space
FUCK YEAH
youtube.com/watch?v=zgB1h7KAimg

This please. I want this one.

He may be a christ kek, but he's pretty well spoken and does make his opinions well heard.

Space X are pioneering reusable rockets and have successfully landed one already. This is going to cut the costs for space launches exponentially. NASA hasn't innovated anything since what, the 70s?

It makes sense that Pence is the one to head a space program. He is from the future, after all.

>China and Russia are sending shit to space all the time. If you cant into space, you are not a super power.
Let's not give China more credit than they deserve. They're launching a generation one Soyuz knock-off to dock with a generation one Salyut 1 knock-off. Both of which have about half the pressurized volume of the vehicles/stations they're copying.

China is the Ralph Wiggum of space.

10/10

What the fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

EVERY SINGLE DAY A NEW MEME BECOMES REAL

Why should you? All you need is provided for by your god on Earth.

Can't possibly be for science, the bible explains everything you need to know to get into heaven, and thats basically all you live for, right?

Gotta be honest a small part of me believes this

Mines you fuck. We are going to dig deep and greedily. Its going to be glorious. Colonies made by companies for the purpose of housing hjmans to operate the mine. We are going to need some homes for the people, so we will have to hire construction. Then there will be a city forming, so tourism and groups that are built around cities will exist, like grocery stores and people will have to operate them.

>kaines wife is a pence

best part

Bompey

Char Aznable confirmed.

bump

>>So your position is that the government is better st advancing technology than the free market?
How many private firms sent people to the Moon?

>Why should you?
Do you believe God created so much fucking space for it to be empty forever?

Do you believe God gave us curiosity, ingenuity and a desire of exploration for us to forget about it?

Do you believe God doesn't want us to conquer the stars?

>the bible explains everything you need to know to get into heaven

We don't come to Earth just to wait a lifetime to enter Heaven.

Pence isn't a very good Christian if he's falling for the (((space))) meme.

>so much space

>t. idiot atheist

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=rT5zCHn0tsg

Hmm

Lel

We all want to believe

>'globalists'
>globe = Earth
>evacuate planet Earth and destroy it

It's our only hope.

fuck this gay earth