Chinese Americans are taking to the streets to back Trump

>Chinese Americans are taking to the streets to back Trump

>The participants in the rally were mainly Chinese immigrants from New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They were mostly middle aged or older and seemed a little uncomfortable trying to explain their support for Trump to passers-by.
But they went out on the streets to air their views on immigration and traditional values.

>She said the danger was caused by the Democratic Party, with President Barack Obama’s lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender policies undermining traditional family values and an “open immigration policy” ruining the country’s economy and order.

>Lucy Liu, holding a sign saying “Support Trump, Keep Law and Order”, said immigration was also one of her concerns.
Liu said she had witnessed the refugee crisis and terrorist attacks in Paris and did not want the United States to become like Europe.
“I don’t want so many illegal immigrants. They just take so many more social benefits than they pay. We are legal immigrants. We love this country. We work hard and we make contributions,” she shouted at passers-by.

Are chinese americans the only minority to support trump?

What does pol think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2041951/theres-nothing-be-ashamed-why-chinese-americans-are
youtube.com/watch?v=mLulYW5nYIs
instagram.com/p/BLTXla-DiYJ/?taken-by=lucyliu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2041951/theres-nothing-be-ashamed-why-chinese-americans-are

Sup Forums Hates all non-whites, so they'll probably tolerant chinks Long enough to get trump into office before they lynch them along with the Mexicans and blacks.

Cubans are more republican leaning.

You chinks are alright.

Well from what I've seen, feral nogs disproportionately target asians when looking for people to rob and mug. I think it's a combination of their poor language skills(can't get help as easily), smaller stature(put up less of a fight), and the idea that cops won't pursue you as aggressively if your victim isn't white(probably true).

If I was an Asian in NYC I'd wan't stop and frisk to be mandatory for all darkies.

>Sup Forums is one guy
kys family, most of Sup Forums accepts people so long as they aren't shitlibs who want to destroy their own country.

Sup Forums doesn't hate non-whites. Sup Forums gives shit to everyone for peculiarities of their cultures and practices Black Inferiority.

hates non whites =/= recognizes legitimate racial differences and would prefer non whites keep to themselves. (i like Thai food.)

Hillary = Najib

Pretty simple

>Black inferiority
Praise.

I don't hate non-whites, I just want them out of my country. Most Asians are just fine though as long as they stay a minority. I've liked all the Asians I've known or met and they tend to overperform academically and economically so they're fine in my book. Having 100% white country is ideal, but if we have a minority I'd prefer it to be East Asians.

Can it be ? An uncucked Malaysian ?

I'm half-Chinese and both my parents and I are voting Trump.

What's the other half ?

So she's going to win the election with magic and blackouts?

Chinks are based, no shit

White.

Chinese are scum and a plague here in NJ. It's always interesting to watch the paid shills and shitskins reveal themselves here.

Phew.

1st Gen immigrant from China in NYC.

The legal ones and the ones born before 1995 hate the current batch of illegal Chinese and other asian and ethnic groups coming in because they abuse the shit out of the generous social welfare system here in NYC.

You get 60-70 year olds coming here and applying for a free in home nurse, free cell phone, free medicaid, free food from charities, etc etc.

They abuse the shit out of medicaid.

They're a scum and a plague, but at least they're a lawful plague. All of them are selfish assholes, but they're law abiding at least.

that's a lot of bad breath!

The chinese are alright.
The things my girlfriends dad has told me. wew.

>a lawful plague
No, they aren't. Even if they were, which they aren't, following ZOG's laws isn't a feather in their cap. If you're not White, you don't belong here.

The most politically redpilled person I have ever met was a chinaman at my local chinese restaurant. Dude talked about shit that only Sup Forums could grasp.

Chinese and other asians have always traditionally been conservative.

Read on another site where a guy said almost every Chinese person they know and their friends are voting Trump. One of the reasons was getting massively fucked over by affirmative action from keeping them from getting into the college they want because a nigger takes their spot.

Yeah fuck you too. The Chinese in NJ arethere to stay. They make more money then you.

Hindu-din-du voting Trump today in Florida after class. Feels good.

>Are chinese americans the only minority to support trump?
Poo-in-loo Americans allegedly also support Trump.

Elliot Rodger?

That's just not true. We will give them the option to leave peacefully first.

We don't from 0 to genocide. There are a lot of steps in between ya doofus

>They make more money then you.
Only very few of them and not by that much. And no, they are not here to stay. A McMansion in West Windsor doesn't make you bulletproof. It's all very, very easy to make everything suck for everyone.

If you aren't White, you aren't American.

>today in Florida after class
>Hindu
UF or FIU?

Fucking duh

Confucians hate homos because they undermine the family unit

The family unit is the BASIS of society

Chinese guy from Socal can confirm.

The asian people I know support trump.

Kek UF

I only hate male niggers and dykes and feminists. Rest are fine to me.

>t. shitskin

There's a ton of chinese and hindus at FIU. Arabs too.

I'm white. The people I stated are massive society destroyers and of low intellect.

>tfw living in a sea of cucks

The 2nd gen asians are the biggest gun nut in the world.

Nice numbers user

Everyone knows chinks hate Niggers. Ever hear about how disappointed they are when they visit Paris? I was talking to some old chink who owns a corner store near my house and she says "it's all brown now" Europe is KEKED.

don't listen to
she is a hillary plant (ctr shill) paid to be here and say things to make us look bad. just ignore

CCP plants working hard for the people

youtube.com/watch?v=mLulYW5nYIs

t. Tyrone Gonzalez

Yeah, and? You going to guard your homes and your businesses all at the same time? I'll repeat: if you aren't White, you aren't an American. I don't care what political party you vote for or what politician you support. It's very, very easy to make everything suck for everyone.

Don't doubt it. We have a lot here, I frequently see some Arab kid driving around in his chrome 2016 Mustang with front Arab plates.

I'm from NJ and.. how are Asians a plague?? We have a serious nigger infestation but Asians?

>make us look bad
No, you do that all on your own, shill. Fuck off back to free republic and reddit where you niggers belong.

Yeah? So? Do you think there's going to be a white revolt where the whites kill all the chinks and niggers? Are you delusional?

>t. Randy Morowitz

From what I've seen, chinks are the worst in terms of showing off.

>niggers

if i say nigger people will think i'm not a paid ctr shill by hillary

>white revolt
Oh, it's absolutely going to happen.

Only in the dreams of poor white rednecks. Most whites don't care.

>Most whites don't care.
Keep telling yourselves this.

That being said the only poor white redneck that were blatantly racist that I've met has been people from Long Island. People in the west and South are nice.

is it time for the asian-white new world order?

Reminds me of that Political Kathy lady. Some Chinese chick in her 20's that always wears a MAGA hat.

If they support our guy they're Honorary Aryans. I for one supports our Finnish cousins to the far-east.

Islam is shit

Is the woman on the left holding a Zyklon Ben comic???????

>If they support our guy
Is he our guy? Or is he Kushner's? Kumar's? Icahn's?
>Honorary Aryans
No, they aren't.

>The Liu is on our side
Based celebs, regardless of how irrelevant their opinions are, are still based.

>TFW Trump will release a special edition Lucy Liu Robotfu upon his re-election and it's sales and exports will single-handedly put America back in the black.

>only rednecks
>most whites don't care
Who exactly do you think the majority of whites are?

Time to get Imperial.

Space colonization, gundams, let's do this. Space colony Eurasia.

I already have my mech picked out.

You seem to be confusing Sup Forums with Stormfront. Sup Forums is not about spewing hate (although that does happen often). It's about admitting the difference between races. Some traits are good, some traits are bad. Thinking everyone is equal and everyone can lovey-dovy each other is unrealistic. Sup Forums expresses this outwardly without the political correctness bullshit that everyone are slaves to these days.

Islam is still problematic

Suburbanites and city dwellers.

Do Asians lose their hivemind when they interbreed?

I generally like Asian people, but too often I've seen them stand idly by while atrocities unfold in broad daylight. Especially to children and little girls.

I want to ally with Asian people but goddamn, learn some empathy for your fellow people.

NY here, the Red Chinese immigrants are usually cunts. They have no concept of how Western Civilization works and get in the way.

At least they have their values straight, I guess

Stop false flagging.

We don't senselessly kill the innocent. Like Rome, We are merciful in victory.

Only if you conspire and betray our good faith do we raze and exile your capital as punishment.

is there ANY confirmation that this is the ACTRESS Lucy Liu?

very possibly someone with hte same name..

Yes they probably do

It's called discipline

>to children and little girls
Hmm... made me judge

Confucians don't exactly 'hate' homos in the same way that a Christian or a Muslim might 'hate' homos, in that they are seen as unlawful.

It works more like this. The family unit is, as you say, the basis for society. If a husband and a wife have kids and provide for them and raise them well, and fulfill all of their responsibilities to their family, and the husband wants to put his dick in another man's butthole and the wife wants to eat snatch, that's perfectly fine. As long as they conduct their affairs discreetly and privately, it's really their own business and they can do what they like. Everyone's got their own shit going on and it's best for society not to dig too deeply into other peoples' affairs.

What Confucians really have a problem with is normalization and even glorification of homosexual behavior that we have going these days. Tolerance is one thing, but what the Left is doing is shoving publically inappropriate behavior in peoples' faces, and then trying to shame us when we object to it. And that's the sort of thing that's really damaging to a society.

Meh, I don't have a problem with them. But they should be distributed across the USA - not bunched up in little piles.

wtf i love Lucy Liu now

WHAT DID LUCY MEAN BY THIS ????

instagram.com/p/BLTXla-DiYJ/?taken-by=lucyliu

Based changs are redpilled about niggers, mudslimes and spics.

No wonder it's so expensive to live there

Sup Forums BTFO

All the Asians (Chinese, Korean, Indian, Filipino, etc) I've talked to here in blue MD are pro-Trump. For about half, he wasn't their first choice in the primaries.

They are very concerned Hillary will continue our downfall. They also think Trump will help unite Americans while Hillary will continue dividing us.

Nice try CTR. Asians are very shy at telling strangers their real preference. They would think nothing of lying to pollsters.

All Christians are my brothers and sisters.

Inside every degeneracy despising pagan born into their false religion, is a Christian, trying to get out.

>feral nogs disproportionately target asians when looking for people to rob and mug

you missed the main reason. Asians carry cash on them and store cash in their houses because they don't trust banks, for some reason.