Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boomhauer did nothing wrong in this episode.

Why is it that I continue to feel bad for Bill in later episodes when he's such a piece of shit? I've completely dropped Peggy but I can't seem to stop pitying Bill.

He had the most potential out of all his friends before and after school/army

The alternative is Hank does nothing and the dam breaks, destroying a large portion of Arlen.

Another episode of Hank being right and everyone else too far up their own ass to admit he did the right thing even though they didn't like the outcome.

It's even worse because Hank wound up with having to take responsibility of the whole thing because the guy whose job is actually to make sure the dam doesn't break fucking bailed.

>Defending the Arlen Flooder

Bill does shitty things because his life is a trainwreck, and that makes him sympathetic. Peggy has a good life and is still a piece of shit.

Bill had so many chances at redemption, he deserves to be miserable.

That pissed me off the most. The guy who was supposed to have been there gives Hank shit and acts like a smug asshole when Hank calls him out on it

>Well, maybe if I'd stayed at my post, we'd still have an outlet mall.

That's how shit works when there's no "good" option. Nobody wants to make the tough decision so they saddle some poor sap with it and get mad at them no matter what they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Weird how from all that the main thing everyone is pissy about is the fucking mall

Name one.

Hank did literally nothing wrong.

>Wheel chair episode showed he could go out and try
>The Government Testing Pill episode showed his self pity and unruly behavior is bad
> Santa episode showed he could even score with moms if he wasn't a dense retard
>Workout episode where he was able to gain muscle with enough dedication

Boomhaur never does anything wrong.

something something americans

Hank could've just reported this guy. Leaving your post during an emergency is potentially a felony.

As much as I love king of the hill they know how to make infuriating episodes that really puts me off.

>this episode
Is this how Trump felt when he took over for Obama?

>healthy relationship with ex-governor
>talent for cooking and sauces
>potential access to a family fourtune (this one is a little weaker)

Bill is a cretin but he's the one who suffers for it, and suffer he does.

Peggy is an absolute disgusting person and rarely, if ever, suffers for it.

Because you're a sexist with a pity preference towards men, even when you're looking at two characters that are by all regards terrible people not worthy of any pity.

did anyone else want to fucking burn his cousin in that episode where he guilt trips Bill into not selling his amazing sauce due to "Muh family name"

even though said cousin was doing JACKSHIT and was fucking pompous loser.

I feel where your coming from but since there isn't too much backstory on Bill's family that would lead his cousin to place them on such high regard I can't hate him too much. It was still pretty fucked though seeing the position Bill was in.

He also learned near the end of the show that he didn't want a family when he got the chance to be a step dad and we know he is actually good at his job and could do it outside the army in that episode he pretends to be gay

So what could Bill ultimately want then? Or is he just so down the hole that he's prefers it now?

This is the problem with later King of the Hill's writing, the guy says this line unironically. It's like some shit Peter Griffin would say. King of the Hill didn't always strawman that bad.

>Strawman
He's not some political stand-in. He's just a really shitty person.

>Everyone gave Hank shit.
Why was everyone in the school gym a dumb ass? The guy left his fucking post and Hank had to do the best of a bad situation. Then the fucks in the gym let their children WASTE emergency resources and they didn't ration shit.

Fuck those guys. I would've lost my chill.

Is there any TV dad, cartoon or otherwise, who is more based than Hank Hill? The man remains righteous despite his horrible wife. I would talk some shit about Bobby here too but I like him.