Is Superior Tony the most Alpha Chad in comics?

Post Alphas Sup Forums.

Best boy.

It's the open-face mask. It makes the costume.

Yeah it did.

He'll never be as alpha as Mr. Fixit.

whats the difference between superior tony and regular tony?

Regular Tony alternates between a Beta fuck-up who hands out his tech to random girls and hugs babies when he can't sleep, and a Totalitarian Ass-Hole "Red Blooded 'Murican" from Old-Money who somehow still has the moral high ground.

Superior Tony is every guy's fantasy. Sexy, Powerful, Smartest man on Earth (with Extremis he's a few decimals behind Reed), Richer than God, has loose morals and spends his time having orgies and being a mad scientist.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put God in bold instead of playing

Maybe. Putting emphasis in the God part is pretty standard though, so maybe he wanted to change that up a bit.

I wish we could get that Tony back. He'd kick the shit out of Ree-Ree and uncover the whole "adoption" bullshit plot.

One is an exploitative dick that thinks he's right and will do whatever he wants at the expense of others. Superior Tony will openly admit it.

I'd do unspeakable things to get a new Superior Iron Man book.

Same here user, same here. What I wouldn't give to see Superior Tony kick the ass of Bendis' "Baby Hugger" Stark...

You can't be a chad if you only got to exist for like 5 minutes.

Eh, it got 9 issues, it's good enough. Actions speaks louder than words user, and Superior Tony was all about the action.

>superior only gets 9 issues
>gillen got 28
>fraction got 60
>bendis will probably get even more

the world is a vampire

Y'know stacks of money are one thing but who the fuck just sits around with piles of gold doubloons these days? It seems rather impractical.

I know user, I know. Chad Stark got sidelined for "muh smol Tony hugs babies uwu".

I keep seeing people posting Superior Tony a lot more then I thought. Did something happen

damn what a thot

People probably got pissed off by the recent Bendis issue which ha him hug babies when he's tired, so they're going back to the last time Tony was enjoyable. Gillen was trash, Bendis is worse than shit, Fraction was divisive, but Superior was a fun ride.

???
>Two brothers like you.
>You like them both for different reasons.
>One of them always speaks his mind and is very up front about his desire for you.
>The other one is too scared to even tell you his feelings.

Just not seeing the thotness there. It's a prrtty logical decision it's not loke she wasn't aware of the situation either. Sure Scylla was an ass but Cary would have had a chance if he had just told her how he felt.

Now that Bette Noir on the other hand.

Agreed. Fuck Bendis and him destroying three lines of Iron Man. Infamous is semi-decent. But trash compared to Tony before CW I and Superior Tony.

Imagine Superior Tony working with AI Tony turning Ultron. HydraCap's tale would be left in Edgelord dust.

Sod Bendis. Shoulda stuck to The Defenders instead of giving us "Cis White Man's Hot Take on Social Injustice".

Wait the Plutonian had a twin?

i think they're forcing a meme or something?

Superior tony was getting old before it got hijacked for secret wars, all you have is there's no ending so Marvel couldn't fuck it up.

Here's an idea how about we have an Iron Man run about fucking Iron Man.

>Agreed. Fuck Bendis and him destroying three lines of Iron Man. Infamous is semi-decent. But trash compared to Tony before CW I and Superior Tony.

Even Post-CW I Tony was good during the Kanuf run.

>Imagine Superior Tony working with AI Tony turning Ultron. HydraCap's tale would be left in Edgelord dust.
Why do I have the feeling it'd end with Superior Tony destroying AI Tony and "saving the day" after ruining it in the first place, all being a PR stunt?

>Sod Bendis. Shoulda stuck to The Defenders instead of giving us "Cis White Man's Hot Take on Social Injustice".
Agreed. Bendis can do some things okay, but IM is certainly not one of them. Ree-Ree was just the last straw.

No forced memes but I'm not usually OP of SIM threads.

>Here's an idea how about we have an Iron Man run about fucking Iron Man.
Between RDJr now being the definitive edition of Tony Stark and Disney shovelling $$$ at Marvel regardless of bad writing, plot holes, poor continuity, jarring art and what not, I don't see it happening. They're "reforming" him.

I hope I eat my words and we get Tony back in Search for Iron Man.

>we get Tony back
Oh shit. Bendis set the past Tony's personality in this issue and the next few writers can't really retcon Runway-crashing, baby-hugging adoptee Tony. It was a nice few minutes of bliss imagining otherwise.

Eh, it's easy. MJ was lying to make his "REALZ MOM" feel better, and FRIDAY being an AI had faulty memories.

Techno_Knight, why are you obsessed with superior?

What?

Nah it was those flying energy blasting twins that both wanted to bang the nip girl.

so he got cucked by his clone?
that even better

Yes, i remember when we read to this page
what a great show

>wearing a super high tech armor suit
>sunglasses

>needing a machine to make you feel alpha

Superior version.

>Begging to go back on Sup Forums

I'm still hoping for a reveal about IA Tony being actually Superior Tony who is acting as the real while he's unconscious and specially choose Riri because she's dumb as a brick, calling her a super genius in order to manipulate her and get her to kill the real tony so he can replace him or something like this

user, Bendis wouldn't do that in a million years. I bet you 10 virtual bucks the endgame of "The Search For Tony Stark" will be that the AI has run amok and is all of Tony's worst attributes, like his arrogance, toxic masculinity, etc, etc. At the end he'll be defeated, Doom will get his face fucked up, he'll become Tony's new Arch-Enemy, and Tony will shill Ree-Ree harder since she'll "save" him.

a man have the right to dream user

Yeah, well, you're gonna be dissapointed. There's still a chance the guy after Bendis will retcon all of his shit though, so there's that.

so a mary sue? is the whole comic a self masturbatory wankfest?

>Moot
W H O?

God, how do I hate victor as a hero.

he is what marvel needs.

>letting a woman come between the unique closeness of a twin
never, fucking never.

Nah, he spends the whole run being hated by all of his friends and alienating everyone at the end. And besides, a character getting his way isn't a wankfest.

fuck scylla desu

Well, he is literally named bitch.

>Not posting the Classic Dormammu.
Delet.

As long as its Dormammu I'm happy with how he looks
except for the movie dormammu, fuck that one